Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fair is Fair, lets have a discussion.

walli

I do think MM should fight you win or lose. I mean, Eop want to go trough with it while MM say they're #1. But I can also understand why MM wouldn't want to deal with all the drama (ddosing mainly), and thus not wanting to fight.

If there would be a fight between MM and Eop it wouldn't be a clean and fair fight, that's for sure. And because Eop have this 'name' on Pure Warfare I doubt MM would want to risk having an unfair fight for a title.

It's not worth it for MM I think. What are we/you fighting for (quoting Bob)?

Dunno i was under the assumption the clans on these forums were warring clans, and as such have to actually participate in wars, there doesn't have to be a reason, why do any of us bother wasting our time on this game? If we're going to we may as well actually do what we're here to do, and compete in wars.

No-one doubts that MM is gonna mass up forum guests and pull 100 next saturday to hunt our 70 pull, which will result in us running from them while smashing Fi, its a shame MM would rather it has to be like that then have an actual fight.

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm interesting replies.

either way stand by my point but do understand what others have said.

bottom line I will beat all clans and take gold like team gb.

If you lose to Fi just remember that you then will have to beat cp and fi before you can fullout MM again.

Hey guys! Lets just go outside!!!!
HAHAH OR PLAY LEAGUE IN UR CASE !!!!!!!!!!

yeah eop didn't hack our forums and tayyab didn't ddos our ts's then brag bout it for like a month nope it was all just lies! they don't do that ****!

mm should just fight tho

Andy, so you think it was a complete coincidence that our ts went down in the middle of a fight against you yesterday? :whistling:

Agree with walli, eop shouldn't have been allowed to enter.

And yes we are scared of losing our #1 title in some ******** 85v100 with no ts because eop ddosed 15 people, most of them ranks, and our teamspeak server. And pepe knows as well as anyone that those logs mean nothing. EOP couldn't possibly care less if they got dqed as long as they managed to beat MM.

W/e hope we can have a fullout or two with foe/fi outside of the tournament.

nope. if you're so arrogant and proud of being the most hated clan and you so openly flaunt your ability to DDoS you shouldn't be allowed in a clean tournament.

edit: lol @ drake saying mm is gonna mass up forum guests, of all the pure clans they have the most potential to pull extremely high.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

So lemme get this straight, Fi members/leaders got hit offline while fighting Eop in a war, Mm members/leaders got hit offline when fighting Eop in a war and then Eop thinks Mm is "scared" because they pulled out of the PCT?

I would not want to fullout a clan even if its not their fault of the ddosing because of the chance of getting hit offline is very high and not worth it to start a fight down 10-15 people.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

nope. if you're so arrogant and proud of being the most hated clan and you so openly flaunt your ability to DDoS you shouldn't be allowed in a clean tournament.

edit: lol @ drake saying mm is gonna mass up forum guests, of all the pure clans they have the most potential to pull extremely high.

Yeah but so can foe lol we pulled 135 to our p2p fullout ;P

@derrick don't forget when they hacked foes forums and had tayyab etc ddosing our ts for like a month ;P

Andy, so you think it was a complete coincidence that our ts went down in the middle of a fight against you yesterday? :whistling:

Agree with walli, eop shouldn't have been allowed to enter.

And yes we are scared of losing our #1 title in some ******** 85v100 with no ts because eop ddosed 15 people, most of them ranks, and our teamspeak server. And pepe knows as well as anyone that those logs mean nothing. EOP couldn't possibly care less if they got dqed as long as they managed to beat MM.

W/e hope we can have a fullout or two with foe/fi outside of the tournament.

Riding those excuses

So lemme get this straight, Fi members/leaders got hit offline while fighting Eop in a war, Mm members/leaders got hit offline when fighting Eop in a war and then Eop thinks Mm is "scared" because they pulled out of the PCT?

I would not want to fullout a clan even if its not their fault of the ddosing because of the chance of getting hit offline is very high and not worth it to start a fight down 10-15 people.

Go back to being inactive, your biased views are irrelevant.

Let's put it this way for you people who might be slow.

You claim that we ddos far too much, at times were busy fighting someone yet we ddos'd you, cry wolf so many times and we'll laugh about the situation and endorse it.

You don't have only one enemy, to all of you. Most of you are just so narrow minded you automatically come to a conclusion.

We won't be DQ'd over a sig either lol.

Look at FI's ts in the fullout vs EOP

I say dq eop, I'd much rather fight MM than EOP ffs... EOP isn't even a fun fight they suck lol

Look at Fi's ts? We went through 6 ts servers during that fullout broham

EOP most hated, most Feared

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I do personally believe that MM should have still fought them, but I completely understand why they pulled out.

Walli I know what you're saying and I do agree. There is only so much that we can do however. The thing about ddosing is we can never prove where it came from. Yes it is very suspicious that people that have fought EOP in the past have been ddosed, but if we start DQing everybody that is apparently doing the ddosing things can get out of hand. Clans that have no part in the wars themselves can just ddos other clans simply to get other ones DQ'd. It's a tough situation and the evidence is stacked against some clans more than others, but our hands our tied.

Seeing as this is one of the last big events that will happen before the EoC update I hope that most clans will be able to put their childish **** aside and just war and have fun, which is basically why I feel that MM should war either way. If they do get ddosed everybody is gonna know the truth and it's not gonna hurt them. If they don't it's an opportunity to prove that they are still on top. No problems with their drop out after the events of this weekend though.

Arp-1.png

17:21:26 atommy • you fight mm next saturday

17:22:25 atommy • but foreal matt

17:22:27 atommy • no ddosing

17:22:33 atommy • or eop is out

---

16:40:26 atommy • prob

17:07:51 atommy • and i'm just saying

17:07:57 atommy • any sort of ddosing and eop is out

---

17:01:01 atommy • hi

17:01:07 [EoP]Goop • yo

17:01:13 atommy • for our fight with mm

17:01:16 atommy • any ddosing

17:01:19 atommy • and eop's disqualified

17:01:26 [EoP]Goop • vice versa

17:01:27 [EoP]Goop • ?

17:01:30 atommy • obv

---

17:02:01 atommy • yo tayyab

17:02:08 tayyab • sup

17:02:24 atommy • if u ddos mm next week

17:02:26 tayyab • whats ddos

17:02:28 atommy • ill have to dq eop from the tournament

17:02:47 atommy • but plz dont put me in the position of disqualifying eop

Don't think talking to EoP ranks is enough?

17:21:40 atommy • there may be ddosing

17:21:45 [MM]Jax • obviously

17:21:45 atommy • if you find any proof

17:21:55 atommy • ill dq eop in a seccond lol

I'm not scared to dq EoP if they don't play by the rules. I've told every rank in EoP that, and I'm not afraid to do it. I'm running this tournament unbias and that's how it has and will be. I think of it as kind of sad to be attacked and ridiculed simply for being in my clan seeing as I've handled or been a large part of handing the majority of the events this year without favoring EoP in any way. (I wasn't even EoP the entire time) But think what you wish, and if you still think I'm giving EoP some sort of advantage other than letting them sign up late, than please contact me and tell me why because it's 100% ********. (I pmed Walli and Korrawi, both had no objections. MM even requested to fight EoP)

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

I'll keep this open if you guys discuss the issue at hand and not just flame each other. I think it's worth discussing.

Thanks. I definitely agree with you Walli, and it seems that EoP will be DQ'd if they do it. However there is no way to prove it. And I don't think that it will stop EoP from doing so (no offense intended)

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

I'd just like to point something else out

However for organisers to say they will DQ any1 who freeze glitches but will then let people who say they will hit off ts and people during their fights and during other clans fights.. Nice ballsack organisers.

The only thing I'm concerned with at the moment is the smooth sailing of the PCT. You don't realise most of this 'one does not simply use teamspeak against my clan' ******** is from jonty, and I'm sure you're smart enough to realise that jonty's a troll Walli. And anyways, if EOP attacks Fatality's or FOE's teamspeak they're DQ'd from the tournament.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Gots a point

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png