Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fair is Fair, lets have a discussion.

walli

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when any1 else gets ddosed - eop

when eop gets ddosed - eop ddosed themselves

seems like a legit pure community

This topic is filled with lulz.

Wish every clan would just man up and fight. Just make the clans use the same ts.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Walli = Perez Hilton of Runescape.

I can guarantee you MM didn't pull out because of the "drama" that goes on with fighting EOP they pulled out because they know they would lose.

last time mm lost in a 100v100 f2p. Just tell me.

your claim stands no ground and is only backed up by air.

nah i'd say its backed up by MM declining the last 3 f2p fullouts that were declared on them (2 from EoP, 1 from TLP)

tlp? prob some pw bull ****

eop cannot beat foe, tlp cannot beat foe, foe cannot beat MM.

lets pull up the first declaration lmao.

"20 def cap because you accept 20 def (and my 21 def avg vs ur 6 def avg will give me what I need)"

"no corrupt or dung(so our defence and prayer levels give us even more of an advatange by limiting offense)

I don't even remember the rest. All bull **** rules. Propaganda stunt. (don't blame him for this)

Lets pull up this recent declaration:

Weeks after EOP ddosed Fi trying to win a 100v100

same rules minus 20 def cap.

Another propaganda stunt, as clearly demonstrated by this "most hated, most fear" bull ****

We aren't going to give you the 5% chance of you beating us. You got to earn it. Beat cp, beat tlp, beat fi, and most importantly beat foe. You're ranked #5 f2p tied with tlp, and that's being generous.

We aren't scared to fight Fi, who are clearly better than you at f2p, and even beat you in a 100v100 recently without ts and while being ddosed individually. We even welcome our longtime rivals foe to challenge us and prove themselves. Foe is lightyears ahead of you in f2p too. WE AREN'T SCARED OF EOP, THEY ARE NOTHING.

now shush.

We're tied for #5 yet were #1 on saturday and #2 last saturday

A propaganda stunt yet the fullout was organized through the PCT, which both clans signed up for not knowing who would get drawn with who

Clearly better in f2p yet you continue to decline fullout offers with poor excuses about how 1 of your callers got ddosed when theres pics of him running around warring.

The logic in this post seems sound.

If MM wasn't scared they wouldn't have made a channel with 4 other clans to kick us out of PCT to avoid warring us.

refer to signature

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

One of our HC's just got hacked and everyone in our CC has been kicked

damn eop must have done it to themselves, only nh clan in this community

sjakeyeopsig.gif

17uRE.png

Honestly what I see coming is FI is going to get framed for DDosing FOE when it's really the EOP on the sidelines just so EOP can cause drama and whatnot.

It was gay as **** this Sunday when our TS got taken off when fighting EOP and winning.

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

Lol at eop kids saying MM is scared. We simply don't fight you because you are not worth our precious time (not on weekends of course, dat free loot) and the fact that you have the tendency to lose even with the advantages l0l (lost with a 7 man advantage vs tlp and even lost to fi when all their leaders were hit offline and the opt advantage). We'd rather fight someone of much more honorable and better quality aka fi and foe are better candidates even tlp. Anything involving eop is a mere time waste. It's seen on your topics with all lies and propaganda. Oh and your declaration rules are a joke, you might want to start by increasing your IQ somehow and maybe we might give you the slightest attention. It's not because you're shit at what you do, that's just a small part of the reason. The reason we're not fighting is because everyone already said it, you're scum.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

MM gotta fullout fi, cp and foe before they want a fullout with us, why would we bother stepping down to the #5 clan.

sjakeyeopsig.gif

17uRE.png

Personally as organiser, even though fi is nothing to do with me, if it was to me i wouldnt let you take part just for ddosing fi and ruining their chances. I dont want to beat a clan and have them have an excuse of being ddos'd. When i beat fi i want no excuses for them cept the simple fact we were better.

I agree.

I have no problem accepting a loss & acknowledging the better clan. It's when some virgin interferes and puts a clan at a disadvantage that ruins the outcome for both clans.

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png

Drake reminds me of aztec life.

reminds me of the girl that can count to potato

2generous

Common theme is that they all come from EOP, lol.

Anyone remember that QKZ KOED QKZ kid that posted on a topic for a Saturday trip then quoted his own post flaming himself? anyone have pic?

Okay true so you admit to to ddossing Fi. It's kinda obvious that every time we fight you that 10 seconds into the fight our ts goes down. Then every prep your involved in the opponents ts goes down, o include run ins as well. You've been hacking/ddossing for years you should never get the benefit of the doubt, you don't deserve it. You made a house made with years of **** and now you cry when you have to sleep in it? You say you're going to close clans? yet you fail to and just end up ddossing their site/ts etc. You leak boards trying to embellish the negatives, yet yours are worse.

Your ranks boards are hilarious, everyone hates this inactive jonty kid, your ts is dead, your forums are dead, there's only 1 active rank now that floors gone, #bricksquad vs. #bible, all your members are immature trolls. The best part is that your ranks said all of the above not anyone else.

Best part is that you blame Fi for hacking floor, when it was a member of the only clan that doesn't hate you. Lol irony at its purest.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

still can't believe that a clan who prides themselves on being the "most hated" is still so butthurt over this.

really? couldn't see it coming? :-S

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Hey...dey signed up late and still got in.

Guess that's the bonus of having the organizer in your clan.

Only unfortunate that it took 3+ Year of Fatality being hacked/DDoSed for the community to finally realize what's happening.

Must be dumb if you think this topic means ppl have just acknowledged that EOP do involve themselves with ddosing/hacking clans. Also about this EOP/anyclan = dq if found ddosing with proof...as if you'll actually get ******* proof.

Sucks tho....was looking forward to MM vs EOP.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Okay true so you admit to to ddossing Fi. It's kinda obvious that every time we fight you that 10 seconds into the fight our ts goes down. Then every prep your involved in the opponents ts goes down, o include run ins as well. You've been hacking/ddossing for years you should never get the benefit of the doubt, you don't deserve it. You made a house made with years of **** and now you cry when you have to sleep in it? You say you're going to close clans? yet you fail to and just end up ddossing their site/ts etc. You leak boards trying to embellish the negatives, yet yours are worse.

Your ranks boards are hilarious, everyone hates this inactive jonty kid, your ts is dead, your forums are dead, there's only 1 active rank now that floors gone, #bricksquad vs. #bible, all your members are immature trolls. The best part is that your ranks said all of the above not anyone else.

Best part is that you blame Fi for hacking floor, when it was a member of the only clan that doesn't hate you. Lol irony at its purest.

No rematch.

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

This topic is stupid.. Let me just sum it up and lay it out-

First off, eop will not be kicked from pct or pw, there is no competence in pw ranks anymore..I miss you omni

Second, mm will never fight eop in a straight full out, you can all post random bs reasons, but they are irrelevant, it's just not gonna happen.

Third, this tourney will never be finished anyway, and even if it does it means nothing with mm not being a part of it, in the full out categories atleast.. You win #1 f2p but really your not unless you beat mm, unless your ok taking the title without actually earning it.. And now adays I guess certain clans would be ok with that.

Fourth, eop will continue to ddos and brag about it till something like this happens again and they get called out and act surprised and outraged that they are being accused of such outrageous acts.

Even tho 99% of the time it is eop ddosing, other clans can now do it and blame it on eop.

But I'm guessing people are just posting on this topic for attention now..might as well just get rid of pw

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Instead of crying about getting DDoS'd, instead of crying about PW not doing anything, instead of expecting change that's not going to come... do something about it?

How about you just ignore them?

I mean I understand if you're some 14 year old child who has to defend his e-honour every time you are called a noob, then go right on ahead and fight, however last I cared the clan leaders of the pure community were somewhat more mature... So just put EOP out of your head, don't give them fights and live on.

I understand if you want to fight EOP for an easy win, for your clan to look good, since they can't war even with all the crap they try to pull, but it'll be better in the long run if you just let it go.

Then again, there's less than a month left so fk it.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

i dont really think anybody takes tayyab seriously.

when you can spend money on a booter but not on a mic to lead your clan and then get offended when i ask why he doesnt do anything about being slightly obese and living in border line slums of england... i pity tayyab, really do.

#TEAM-WALLI

Lol at eop kids saying MM is scared. We simply don't fight you because you are not worth our precious time (not on weekends of course, dat free loot)

MM says they are not scared of EoP and claim to be #1

MM preps EoP and loses

MM fights EoP in wildy and loses

Both times, MM never had problems with ddosing.

MM backs out, claims they don't want to fight because we are not worth the time.

Your ranks said that like last year too, they said they didnt wanna prep EoP because we would "learn too much from you guys"...yet you were just afraid to fight....then when we did prep you finally, we won....ye, we sure learned alot from MM lol.

To all the people saying "EoP shouldn't be allowed to fight because they ddos'd FI in their f2p full-out".....did everybody forget that our TS was alto ddosed in that fullout, and was the number one reason why we lost?

We get ddos'd by lots of clans, in fact almost every time we prep a clan besides like 2 clans....therefore, every clan except them 2 clans should be DQ'ed for ddosing too right?

******* topic full of ******* excuses once again lmao.

thekingu.png