Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fair is Fair, lets have a discussion.

walli

I disagree with you knocking them out of the tournament. Basically, if I disagree, it being me, it's wrong. They have legit members who would love to have a fullout before our clanning or whatever ends, and you're actually denying them this privilege. You are mentally retarded if you think knocking them out of the tournament will decrease their reason to DDoS. If anything it raises their reason to, with nothing to lose in a community that will end very soon.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of crying about getting DDoS'd, instead of crying about PW not doing anything, instead of expecting change that's not going to come... do something about it?

How about you just ignore them?

I mean I understand if you're some 14 year old child who has to defend his e-honour every time you are called a noob, then go right on ahead and fight, however last I cared the clan leaders of the pure community were somewhat more mature... So just put EOP out of your head, don't give them fights and live on.

I understand if you want to fight EOP for an easy win, for your clan to look good, since they can't war even with all the crap they try to pull, but it'll be better in the long run if you just let it go.

Then again, there's less than a month left so fk it.

shut up nerd

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Lol at eop kids saying MM is scared. We simply don't fight you because you are not worth our precious time (not on weekends of course, dat free loot)

MM says they are not scared of EoP and claim to be #1

MM preps EoP and loses

MM fights EoP in wildy and loses

Both times, MM never had problems with ddosing.

MM backs out, claims they don't want to fight because we are not worth the time.

Your ranks said that like last year too, they said they didnt wanna prep EoP because we would "learn too much from you guys"...yet you were just afraid to fight....then when we did prep you finally, we won....ye, we sure learned alot from MM lol.

To all the people saying "EoP shouldn't be allowed to fight because they ddos'd FI in their f2p full-out".....did everybody forget that our TS was alto ddosed in that fullout, and was the number one reason why we lost?

We get ddos'd by lots of clans, in fact almost every time we prep a clan besides like 2 clans....therefore, every clan except them 2 clans should be DQ'ed for ddosing too right?

******* topic full of ******* excuses once again lmao.

Actually both times we got hit off - if you're talking about the most recent prep, and this past Saturday.

The p2p prep where we won 2-1 we also got hit off the last round.

So ya.

Also there are no active admins who give a flying **** - we're trying the best that we can with what we got. So for the people who keep crying "Oh there's no competence amongst the PW ranks" - go put on your helmets and sit in a corner or somethin'.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Walli = Perez Hilton of Runescape.

I can guarantee you MM didn't pull out because of the "drama" that goes on with fighting EOP they pulled out because they know they would lose.

last time mm lost in a 100v100 f2p. Just tell me.

your claim stands no ground and is only backed up by air.

Listen here buddy, Thats old mm, if you think mm is the same watch EOP's Trips the past 2 weekends.

MM crashing fights while EOP had 5 previous fights then gets pushed around and eventually cleared.

All these clans claiming "summer is ours" Naw... Summer is EOP's. You mean to tell me going on the same TS as EOP during the full out causes drama? Just admit it, Your clan is washed up and scared, the current ranks have dug out a deep ass grave that needs 13th and the old ranks to return in order for you to actually me considered competition anymore. This is our summer, Full out us or just stfu and admit that you are scared.

You judge mm/eop off of what happened in the past, I'm pretty sure our member base is 10X stronger then a bunch of lvl 80's with 1 defense. Adapt or die mm its obvious you are scared.

FI/FOE/TLP/NME and whoever else that wants to doubt us keep at it, we will wait for someone to grow balls and fight us.

creedv.png

I can guarantee you MM didn't pull out because of the "drama" that goes on with fighting EOP they pulled out because they know they would lose.

Listen here buddy, Thats old mm, if you think mm is the same watch EOP's Trips the past 2 weekends.

MM crashing fights while EOP had 5 previous fights then gets pushed around and eventually cleared.

All these clans claiming "summer is ours" Naw... Summer is EOP's. You mean to tell me going on the same TS as EOP during the full out causes drama? Just admit it, Your clan is washed up and scared, the current ranks have dug out a deep ass grave that needs 13th and the old ranks to return in order for you to actually me considered competition anymore. This is our summer, Full out us or just stfu and admit that you are scared.

You judge mm/eop off of what happened in the past, I'm pretty sure our member base is 10X stronger then a bunch of lvl 80's with 1 defense. Adapt or die mm its obvious you are scared.

FI/FOE/TLP/NME and whoever else that wants to doubt us keep at it, we will wait for someone to grow balls and fight us.

i cant tell what clan ur in. r u ir or foe or someone else? serious question

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

k

1st. Pick what clan youre in.

2. You dont know **** about Bob and how he leads the clan.

3. Bob was the MAIN CALLER while 13th was coleader.

4. I remember specifically one time hitting FOE at login at mini maze clearing them. EOP crash we walk to single walk down few wildy levels turn around go into multi and give EOP "walk of shame/walk the plank" ALL THIS DONE BY BOB. Yet you try to say he put us into a mess. Please proceed to hang yourself.

5.@the guy saying most recent preps our ts wasnt ddos? yeh, i have a vid of that so their goes all your argument.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

Your ranks would beg to differ.

EOP has never ever been #1 your claim to fame is challenging MM for #1. Eop's summer? Eop hasn't done **** all year except slump hard and ddoss.

O well it looks by your sigs that you won't think that for long, maybe Zenith next?

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

MM has chickened out of a fullout vs EoP

We have seized their #1 spot

We get ddosed all the time we especially got ddosed a lot in our rivalry vs MM in high opted fights, main clans get ddosed all the time

adapt or die fuckers

O yea and if MM want to use having no ts as an excuse why not use tinychat? like they did a while back

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Tinychat was the most garbage thing have ever used.

Its also not about having a way to communicate, its the fact we would lose opts from them getting hit as well.

Dont know why EOP try to claim #1 majority of the people on this site still call us #1.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

Tinychat was the most garbage thing have ever used.

Its also not about having a way to communicate, its the fact we would lose opts from them getting hit as well.

Dont know why EOP try to claim #1 majority of the people on this site still call us #1.

Is your clan too retarded to conceal their ips?

Let me lay it down for you ******* motherfuckers because it seems that EOP has forgotten where their place is .

EOP is nothing. EOP has always been nothing. EOP will always be nothing. Over the last two years EOP has put maybe 4-5 GOOD, FAIR fights against MM in the F2P sever. (This isn't including P2P, because in P2P you have to fight Hostility and Hazard and clans like that, and when you venture into fighting the good clans MM, FOE, FI, TLP, etc, you get GWASed and raped to **** (ala this last sunday)). And this is INCLUDING the constant 2v1s by FOE+EOP.

Let's take a gander at the last 8 months... Where has EOP been? Oh yeah, no where. 8 months of being irrelevant except in the MPC clan (having to fight CP and Z and IR for 6 months musta sucked), and after one decent weekend you have the audacity to come onto this site and claim it to be "your summer" and "#1 pure klen". Are you that ******* dense?

Literally less than 3 weeks ago you LOST a fullout to Fatality, in which their top FIVE ranks got DDOSed and were unavailable to call. You had a 10+ person lead in the final round and still managed to **** that up, and you want to claim #1? Oh, and there's already a video of your entire TS that entire full out, it didn't go down once. Keep claiming DDOS though.

You think MM is scared of EOP? What has EOP ever done so that ANYONE would be scared of them? EOP has never won a full out, EVER. P2P, F2P, Battlescape, Rs2006, ever. Now how about to take your one decent weekend of 2012 (where you resorted to DDOSing a clan that had 10 less than you and only averages 7 defense to your 22), and kindly **** off.

It's obvious that your clan is full of cancer and the fact that you retards think that you are relavent is laughable. You're better off having a fullout against Hostility or Hazard, but you'd probably have to resort to DDOSing them as well.

Let me lay it down for you ******* motherfuckers because it seems that EOP has forgotten where their place is .

EOP is nothing. EOP has always been nothing. EOP will always be nothing. Over the last two years EOP has put maybe 4-5 GOOD, FAIR fights against MM in the F2P sever. (This isn't including P2P, because in P2P you have to fight Hostility and Hazard and clans like that, and when you venture into fighting the good clans MM, FOE, FI, TLP, etc, you get GWASed and raped to **** (ala this last sunday)). And this is INCLUDING the constant 2v1s by FOE+EOP.

Let's take a gander at the last 8 months... Where has EOP been? Oh yeah, no where. 8 months of being irrelevant except in the MPC clan (having to fight CP and Z and IR for 6 months musta sucked), and after one decent weekend you have the audacity to come onto this site and claim it to be "your summer" and "#1 pure klen". Are you that ******* dense?

Literally less than 3 weeks ago you LOST a fullout to Fatality, in which their top FIVE ranks got DDOSed and were unavailable to call. You had a 10+ person lead in the final round and still managed to **** that up, and you want to claim #1? Oh, and there's already a video of your entire TS that entire full out, it didn't go down once. Keep claiming DDOS though.

You think MM is scared of EOP? What has EOP ever done so that ANYONE would be scared of them? EOP has never won a full out, EVER. P2P, F2P, Battlescape, Rs2006, ever. Now how about to take your one decent weekend of 2012 (where you resorted to DDOSing a clan that had 10 less than you and only averages 7 defense to your 22), and kindly **** off.

It's obvious that your clan is full of cancer and the fact that you retards think that you are relavent is laughable. You're better off having a fullout against Hostility or Hazard, but you'd probably have to resort to DDOSing them as well.

and you are who exactly?

and you are who exactly?

does it matter who i am?

and you are who exactly?

the same could be said about you lmfao who even are you s0n

Well said bro, well said. Now w71 edge for your payments :teehee: