Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Change of plan

walli

Just a quick word to the rest of the pure world that foe will no longer have any 'set mandatory weekend pk trips'.

Why? They have become completely pointless and boring. You spend on average 2-3 hours on a pk trip with only 20-30 mins of that actually fighting other clans. Even then most of that time you have to deal with mains or other clans crashing etc.

The rest of the time we spend in lobby, in single, in edge, or walking around the wild... none of the above i find enjoyable or slightly interesting.

Therefore we have made the decision to just not bother with them as they are not worth our time and we dont enjoy them. What we will be looking to do instead is getting organised fights with clans both in the wildy or out of it with all sorts of rules or no rules, dont really care. The main point and purpose is to make sure the time we are spending is pretty much only and entirely on massing and then actually warring / fighting a clan. That is what we enjoy and what we are clanning foe.

If that interests you then feel free to pm me to set up fights and preps, open to discussion for any day mon-sun at any time with any rules.

We will still pk for those who want to pk but whenever and wherever we want. Just incase any1 cared.

Will be interesting if other clans agree or whether we are alone in this feeling.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My own opinion is that you're right. Thinking about it the most fun I get out of this game is at organized events, preps, miniwars, pkri's that have been set up beforehand.

Good job for being the first, I agree with you.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

it's a good thought, and respect for doing this. we thought about doing this in WAR but you guys will obviously make more of a difference doing this :-P

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

ye it's stupids it's not like ppl do **** on trips unless they have more numbers. Got tired of clans sitting in single, or just lobby, then we did fight mains would crash/another clan will. Then the losing clan won't fight anymore and the crashers sit in single/lobby. Good move imo

It's easy to see why you're doing this and I agree that wasting time in lobby, in edge, in single, etc. is boring but I don't think that mandatory trips are the problem. Trips offer you a large variety of opponents and the fact that not everything is planned in advance makes stuff more exciting, as you see clusters, gwases and other things that wouldn't happen in a scheduled run-in.

The main problem is that every clan, without exception, cares too much about losing and kdr.

edit: lol @ eop. But to be fair I would want to stay out of the wilderness on Sundays if I got hit in a fallin twice and ended with a 0.35 kdr on a signup weekend too!