Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

coolie cool

Drake-

> Has this as his signature:1xohL.jpg

> Complains about PW's outlook on EOP's outspoken ddos activities

> Profit

>inu

>alex

>dog

>thismakesnosensehiInu!

> Andy Ibeat

> Ibeat what

> Obvious answer *****

> Perverted Freak

>Inu

>In-u

> :3

Gatorade

Is it In-u?

> Has this as his signature:1xohL.jpg

> Complains about PW's outlook on EOP's outspoken ddos activities

> Profit

was all just a bit of fun until mm used it as an excuse to not fullout us, didn't think any clan was going to go that far lol.

Once people see pictures such as this floating around forums and condoned by ranks of clans, people are immediately going to come to the conclusion that your clan initiated the DDos attacks. It also gives them a nice scapegoat to blame all the lost connections on when you're so willing to accept it, even as a joke. It's how I see it as a neutral party.

That picture is a week old, we've been the scapgoat for a lot longer than that lol.

I doubt anyone outside of MM believes for a second thats the real reason they withdrew anyway.

>eop never won a fullout

>mm won 8 straight

afraid to fight eop who just lost to fi and fi just lost to cp

shows how close eop are to #1!

makes me wonder why you didn't fullout us then

>looks at sig

facepalm

sry if u invented the > on the keyboard andy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't give a ****. Just ******* go all out. Everyone ddoss everyone. Quit being bitches and just do it. Maybe then this **** community will die.

Trev has spoken.

Just being blunt and stating how we all truly feel my friend.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I honestly don't give a ****. Just ******* go all out. Everyone ddoss everyone. Quit being bitches and just do it. Maybe then this **** community will die.

Trev has spoken.

Hey babe didn't we have this conversation like 4 months ago or some ****? lololol.

Ever since I joined MM I think I had to steal my childhood friend's wifi like 3 times. She's mad.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

that's the price for being the "most hated" i guess.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

its funny how all the pieces come together

Its like one big puzzle isn't it man!

yes, all the pieces have came together at last in this series of unfortunate events

2012 man end of the world, who'd have thought we'd have something to do with it.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Trev has spoken.

Hey babe didn't we have this conversation like 4 months ago or some ****? lololol.

Ever since I joined MM I think I had to steal my childhood friend's wifi like 3 times. She's mad.

I steal my neighbors net just to get on pw he's mad as hell man.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Furious do I see beginnings of an Ecchi story???

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

yes, all the pieces have came together at last in this series of unfortunate events

2012 man end of the world, who'd have thought we'd have something to do with it.

yet here we stand....

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Furious do I see beginnings of an Ecchi story???

yes

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Lol Mm should just fullout Eop it doesnt have to be in Pct but atleast.... In pct it was a 1 def cap fullout so idk y such a worry for Eop to use armour

Mm is one of the most organized clans seein they also can beat others without usin ts and the rules say u can move the fullout to wilderness so Mm wont be stuck at 100 cap

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Lol Mm should just fullout Eop it doesnt have to be in Pct but atleast.... In pct it was a 1 def cap fullout so idk y such a worry for Eop to use armour

Mm is one of the most organized clans seein they also can beat others without usin ts and the rules say u can move the fullout to wilderness so Mm wont be stuck at 100 cap

It's nto about ts it's bout members being hit off. it gives them an opt advantage and most of em are ranks. Can't just blame eop but yeah

yet here we stand....

I believe this would be the opportune time to make amends with everyone that you have wronged and hold hands as we wait for our inevitable death.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

You're all so immature, and too caring of situations like this.

It's honestly beyond me to know I played this game with a bunch of psycho paths that cared this god damn much about shet like this.

Cool man, you're DQ'd from a event that will die down in a week. There isn't even enough clans open capable enough of dominating others in PCT, the crap is stupid and whoever hustled someone to put PCT back in play needs to be shot.

Sososososoos stupid.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

You take pride in advertising your NH tactics and being the most hated clan, but when **** hits the fan you come crawling back asking for mercy. Your two-faced lack of respect and dignity is pitiful, you deserve nothing less than an exclusion from this community.

Inbe4 you try to blame me.

128250368099.gif

You take pride in advertising your NH tactics and being the most hated clan, but when **** hits the fan you come crawling back asking for mercy. Your two-faced lack of respect and dignity is pitiful, you deserve nothing less than an exclusion from this community.

Inbe4 you try to blame me.

Eop's not even in the same league as MM. The only chance EOP has, is by hitting MM's ts and MM's ranks off, which from their previous record seems very likely. I completely understand MM's reasoning that EOP is a waste of time and every clan outside of EOP and maybe Zenith will agree.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser