Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs NME 40 vs ?

Pepe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loool

Fi and NME have become so irrelevant my own mother laughs when I make fun of them on TS

boot-eop falling apart one by one, the pink are left and red will prevail

You and everyone in this damned community know NME wasn't even involved in the boot-eop channel.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

loool

Fi and NME have become so irrelevant my own mother laughs when I make fun of them on TS

boot-eop falling apart one by one, the pink are left and red will prevail

You and everyone in this damned community know NME wasn't even involved in the boot-eop channel.

Oh? Then why were your ranks in the channel idling? I didn't even have anything against NME and if you guys weren't such idiots(Don't get me wrong some of your ranks are awesome, members included) talking **** to us over the past few weeks we probably would have sat to you.

Anyone who doesn't support EOP is against us, and anyone who supports EOP is with us. That's the way it will be from now on. As long you don't run your mouth when you can't back it up we won't ever lay a finger on you. Look at Fi, I've told their ranks mass recruiting gets them nowhere, their own leader made a post saying they can't pull anymore to compete with FOE/MM/EOP.

Good luck on the weekend, I suggest you guys use a different TS since we won't be using TS as we'll be getting ddosed by wannabes.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png