Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Destroys EOP

Curry

I'm still not sure what all this talk about us teaming with main clans is lol. If you watch the vids you don't see a single main at the first fight and only a couple at the second fight, and of those, some were ls and others weren't even attacking anyone (you can see one running around south of the fight and another just sitting down watching).

edit: lmfao watch 13th's vid a ls main camps him for the entire 2nd fight and then look who leads eop's re-rush by gdz!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jamal or w/e

NME was hitting Hostility,we heard that they were sniping MM vs EOP. We killed maybe 2 EOP returners who tried to run straight through us lol

Good job MM, looked pretty easy

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

From what i hear...

You had only 1 fight or two? vs EOP.

First one being at maze where eop logged on top of you and got gwased lost about 20 opts making it basically matched.

With no callers alive and a main clan sniping us you took the fight, eop pulled it all the way to gap in order for returns but with mains sniping and mm still full with prayer it was hopeless.

Second fight was at corp where you rushed and the fight went on for a minute till the mains magically showed up again, with the fight pulling to piper epidemic decides to snipe EOP. With ts being ddosed and EOP sniped... MM once again takes a cheap win.

Great trip though, it's a shame you wouldn't fight 1vs1 without. I heard you guys did nothing but hide from EOP.

Not sure about all that stuff you're saying, but I do know NME and Eop share a TS/Site server, and our Ts never went down, but your's got ddosed right?

That leads me to believe your whole post is bs.

oxphlt.jpg

From what i hear...

You had only 1 fight or two? vs EOP.

First one being at maze where eop logged on top of you and got gwased lost about 20 opts making it basically matched.

With no callers alive and a main clan sniping us you took the fight, eop pulled it all the way to gap in order for returns but with mains sniping and mm still full with prayer it was hopeless.

Second fight was at corp where you rushed and the fight went on for a minute till the mains magically showed up again, with the fight pulling to piper epidemic decides to snipe EOP. With ts being ddosed and EOP sniped... MM once again takes a cheap win.

Great trip though, it's a shame you wouldn't fight 1vs1 without. I heard you guys did nothing but hide from EOP.

i laughed

@Jamal or w/e

NME was hitting Hostility,we heard that they were sniping MM vs EOP. We killed maybe 2 EOP returners who tried to run straight through us lol

Good job MM, looked pretty easy

We went for mains and them only

61 users reading this topic speaks for itself lol

Looked like a great fight but Eop couldnt break the Kings of F2p

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Wow absolutely merked them. Love seeing EOP complain about ddosing after hitting off clans every weekend as you feast on their unquested 37 defence. Also nice job making that IR retard mad rofl.

Showed your quality over their quality.

That soulwars recruiting aint working for ya eop, back to the drawing board.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

gottem

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Change title to: MM 80 Pull + NipQ 30 Pull vs EOP 95 Pull

Nip's little team was camping us all trip, including anytime MM decided to fight.

120811164651.png

This is nips clan attacking & following us every word we were in, not ls you ignorant idiots.

qekiqy.png

LOL! Who still plays this game

Nip's little team was camping us all trip, including anytime MM decided to fight.

120811164651.png

This is nips clan attacking & following us every word we were in, not ls you ignorant idiots.

qekiqy.png

First fight there were no mains there cept for you kids. Excuses excuses.

120811164651.png

qekiqy.png

Loooooool you make me laugh silly fat man

First fight there were no mains there cept for you kids. Excuses excuses.

I guess the picture of Nip attacking me does not count as mains in the first fight. Anyway I don't really care this game is ****. facepalm.gif

LOL! Who still plays this game