Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Destroys EOP

Curry

I'm always on ts so idk how it's inactive. We have the most active forums out of the pure world, so we don't need 80 kids on ts 24/7.

Idk how it got on that subject

Idk why it matters

but okay, even though I've never been on eop's ts for obvious reasons (can't make it too easy), eop has a more active ts than we do. IDC lol.

Locked channels? Lol why wouldn't you lock your channel. When I'm pking in SRS MODE, I don't want any randomers from other clans or even my own to come in and distract me lol. When I'm chilling yeah I leave my channels unlocked.

Continuing, when your forum is so active, your activity in the other suffer obviously. We communicate on our forums so much, wtf do we need to talk about? Also not every1 is a big fan of ts.

Eop's forums are no where near active lmao, you can't even argue that it is.

this crap isn't even on topic wtf you bring it up. Stop being so butthurt.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look s0nnies y'all musta forgot.

Eop had ~20 more than MM, logged in but still couldn't tank even though their defence is 3x MM's.

I would say about 10 Instantly dropped, still making MM out opted, yet MM didn't die. There has been dozens and dozens of time when MM will log in under a clan in f2p, and still manage to clear them, sometimes with the same opts. I'm sorry no one in EOP could tank or even dish out enough damage to kill any mm members. That simply isn't MM's problems. Those 100 sign ups lack quality.

2nd fight. Was a clean run in. Eop managed to kill about 4 people during the initial fight while MM killed about 65. Then EOP tried to run away from MM (they literally just straight up booked it from piper to corp; NOT A DRAG). Then when MM just walked away and EOP being narrow minded individuals didn't realize the fight was already lost. So they followed pursuit and killed about another 4 people. MM turned around, smacked them, and then just left cause they straight up booked it again l0l. Then EOP managed to kill about 2 MM members who were too blood thirsty. Rest of MM's death during that fight was to a couple mains. TLP dissy and some other nubs.

It's not MM's problem that they don't die, that they don't have any returners for LS/NQ to snipe.

Oh and I'll humble you on the "forum guest" theory.

So you think 35 MM members and 35 forum guests or w/e can beat your mighty, lean, 100 sign up pull? Do you realize how hard you are flaming your own members? So keep claiming that we bring forum guests, all you do it shoot down your own clan.

You sure that with this trip m8?

Again, you got us at Maze but you ran from us at GDZ/Corp until we finally got into a fight with nippon and his s0 mains at vents because we had nothing better to do with you running away from us.

Also we didn't run north away from you the fight had moved to piper because of continous calls to push onto you/push againts the lava etc.

And we cleared you there and chased you to GDZ as we pushed you east through gap and then bailed after your mains kept sniping our returns and let the little pink capes through the gate to the battle.

obviously didn't watch video.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Look s0nnies y'all musta forgot.

Eop had ~20 more than MM, logged in but still couldn't tank even though their defence is 3x MM's.

I would say about 10 Instantly dropped, still making MM out opted, yet MM didn't die. There has been dozens and dozens of time when MM will log in under a clan in f2p, and still manage to clear them, sometimes with the same opts. I'm sorry no one in EOP could tank or even dish out enough damage to kill any mm members. That simply isn't MM's problems. Those 100 sign ups lack quality.

2nd fight. Was a clean run in. Eop managed to kill about 4 people during the initial fight while MM killed about 65. Then EOP tried to run away from MM (they literally just straight up booked it from piper to corp; NOT A DRAG). Then when MM just walked away and EOP being narrow minded individuals didn't realize the fight was already lost. So they followed pursuit and killed about another 4 people. MM turned around, smacked them, and then just left cause they straight up booked it again l0l. Then EOP managed to kill about 2 MM members who were too blood thirsty. Rest of MM's death during that fight was to a couple mains. TLP dissy and some other nubs.

It's not MM's problem that they don't die, that they don't have any returners for LS/NQ to snipe.

Oh and I'll humble you on the "forum guest" theory.

So you think 35 MM members and 35 forum guests or w/e can beat your mighty, lean, 100 sign up pull? Do you realize how hard you are flaming your own members? So keep claiming that we bring forum guests, all you do it shoot down your own clan.

You sure that with this trip m8?

Again, you got us at Maze but you ran from us at GDZ/Corp until we finally got into a fight with nippon and his s0 mains at vents because we had nothing better to do with you running away from us.

Also we didn't run north away from you the fight had moved to piper because of continous calls to push onto you/push againts the lava etc.

And we cleared you there and chased you to GDZ as we pushed you east through gap and then bailed after your mains kept sniping our returns and let the little pink capes through the gate to the battle.

oh my you did all that with 14 kills?

1bkkrk3.png

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

There has been dozens and dozens of time when MM will log in under a clan in f2p, and still manage to clear them, sometimes with the same opts.

Been on the receiving end of this multiple times, can confirm. :(

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Should set up a 100 vs 100 clan wars fight, no mains would be able to interfere then. It doesn't have to be for PCT. Can't believe how set up this teaming/topic was lmao. :P

MM already backed out when they were set to fight us first round of PCT.

It's truely upsetting :/

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

I'll just clear some **** up.

First fight at maze we never saw a single MM member. We logged in and saw EOP returners heading maze. We followed them and when we were at maze MM had logged out (as seen in vid) and it was just a matter of chasing EOP to single, thus we had no part in the outcome of this fight.

Second fight we were just logging in the world at mossies when you apparently clashed at piper. LS was already there, so we focused on killing LS. When LS bailed to single, we started killing any returners we saw. We killed about 15 EOP returners and 1 MM returner, who was also the only MM returner I saw. That is, in relation we killed more MM(100%) than EOP. It is unfortunate for EOP that they couldn't drag this fight forever by holding next to canoe spot 'til MM was out of food and started dying, but if you ask me that's not how a winner should be determined anyhow in pure wars.

On a sidenote, I'll gladly offer AC on saturdays to anyone who asks, provided you need one.

PS. After watching 13th's vid I find it hilarious that EOP would complain about mains when the only mains in the actual fight were EOP mains camping MM leaders (Tru I 0 w n, Tankology (ex-eop), TLP Dissy, etc.)

128250368099.gif

Should set up a 100 vs 100 clan wars fight, no mains would be able to interfere then. It doesn't have to be for PCT. Can't believe how set up this teaming/topic was lmao. :P

Please tell me why MM would setup a 100v100 1 def clan war fight when you guys can't even beat a clan with 25 less than you and you're all in addy.... hmmm

Well...either way if there's a main team helping MM or not they pretty much ruined your trip.

Gj but I heard Eop had 20BV with them so no surprise you were able to win down #s.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Clans don't like being DDoSed, they want to have fun!

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

This topic is so ******* funny.

Let's all grow up and stop taking Runescape so seriously.

@MM kids - stfu and chill.

@Every1 else calm your ****.

Let me just say this: I'm a new member of MM - and one thing this clan does not do is bring forum guests alike. I've been to every event for the past ~2 months and I have never seen a main helping us, or any semblance of "mains helping MM".

Thirdly, for the TS/"MM being friendly" - This community was possibly the most welcoming community I ever ventured upon - You have people like Parm (the most friendly plant ever) explain things to you, you have 13th G4yger, Bob Green, Ethan, Semgay, Crusade, Biig Bear - these guys actually take their time to talk with you individually. - so all that ******** about MM ignoring people - Not true. Sure there are little "cliques" but what clan doesn't have them?

Lastly: People can ******** all they want, about why they loss, or why they failed. Never once have I heard the ranks and even most members of MM ***** and complain like little girls; when we lose. We just brush our shoulders off and try even harder next time, cause' you can't winnem all.

Take my words for what you will. Regardless if I'm bias or not - it's absolutely true.

Thank you all to people who took their time to post, and read the topic.

P.S. Anymore shenanigans and I'll be dealing with you kids with a bamboo stick *looks at ban evaders* Warns will be handed out accordingly if this disrespect continues.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Laughing at the excuses that were given.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

L0L F2P Gwas, epic!

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

Gratz MM, np for the AC.

Not gona lie, I was planning to snipe returners from both clans, but I couldn't find a single MM returner. I suppose the KDR tells it all.

[00:39:34] <Unknown17471> yo listen

[00:39:35] <Unknown17471> stop sniping mm

[00:39:38] <Unknown17471> or your site is going down

[00:39:40] <Unknown17471> for a year

[00:39:42] <Unknown17471> and ur ts is going down

[00:39:43] <Unknown17471> for a year

[00:39:50] <Unknown17471> stop sniping eop

Come at me, with all you got.

You snipe pure clans on the weekends, disgusting..

lol.

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

come challenge then

h0wdrg.png

9x3vow.png

mmflash123.gif