Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eternal's 1st PK Trip

3o4

IIFu1.png

After going undefeated in our preps during the week we looked onto Saturday. We peaked at 23 and swept up any enemies in the process. Thanks to everybody who was able to attend our 1st pk trip.

Please watch the video for every detail of today's trip

7vOTp.png

Eternal Vs. Lethal

We approached Lethal for a PKRI knowing we were down opts. They accepted our offer and defended south of BH. From start to finish we kept the pressure on them with our melee. We pushed the few returners to the trees west of Chaos Alter when Unlimited decided to crash.

Refer to video 0:00 - 1:42

7vOTp.png

Eternal Vs. Lethal

Lethal wanted a rematch so we gave it to them. We found them dd'd east of graveyard. We took the early lead and didn't look to stop. We cleared up the battlefield and awaited a possible Lethal regroup. After a few minutes we were hit by the full force of a Lethal regroup. We pulled the fight to the other side of graveyard and went south to meet our returners.

Refer to video 1:43 - 3:43

Eternal Vs. Lethal Part 2

We met up with a large return group in the trees west of Chaos Alter. After a few minutes of back and forth sniping we pushed onto the remaining enemy dots and cleared the minimap. We waited for a few minutes for a possible rerush but nobody came so we left with our hardy loot. Thanks for the awesome fight Lethal.

Refer to video 3:43 - 5:08

7vOTp.png

120812005151.png
120812005230.png
120812005303.png
120812005437.png
120812011946.png
120812012022.png
120812012114.png
120812012123.png
120812012227.png
120812012409.png
120812013300.png
120812013305.png

7vOTp.png

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Gj Cp looks like E and L had a nice day cause i saw for a moment of other pics them clearing u lol but it seems u outleveled them lool they r mostly 55-67

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Gj Cp looks like E and L had a nice day cause i saw for a moment of other pics them clearing u lol but it seems u outleveled them lool they r mostly 55-67

our lvls were very similar and they out opted us by 3-4 each fight. each battle we cleared them initially and were nice enough to stick around for their regroup/remass to come, which we would clear once again. Watch the vid since that has every fight

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

I'm not going to hate on Eternal they won fair and square and kicked our asses I guess they were the better clan on Saturday gj Eternal hope to get our rematch against you guys next Saturday.

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png