Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enormity Midweek Swag

-Austin-

wzbwj.png

After quite a few clans declining our prep offers, we decided to go out on a loot trip in W57. We left edge with 15, and peaked at 20. Little did we know, this trip would be action packed and alot of fun. Every clan outnumbered us, but we still managed to come out on top. The loots were plentiful! Christmas came early, Rune Scims for all!

MC0Tq.png

Video:

MC0Tq.png

First fight of the evening, we found Soveriegn at green hill. We moved the fight north of the hill where we finished them off.

MC0Tq.png

After storing loot into the bank of Edgeville, i heard that F2P Hybrids were around Goblin. We rushed in, killed the 10 or so FH members, and moved on.

MC0Tq.png

Next, we saw SV and xL fighting north of green hill, we hit it from the west side. SV got off of xL and focuses completely on us. The fight lasted a bit, and ended with only Gators left on the battlefield.

MC0Tq.png

We got a fall in a run-restock-resting-time while falled in the mighty GiftedSheep in all his glory. While doing so, Soveriegn had regrouped and re-rushed. We fought around the Revenant Cave for a bit, the fight was about matched when i died and xL rushed in with a fc of like 50 people or somethin crazy like that.

MC0Tq.png

Last fight of the day:

We hit xL. We fought them for a while. They died. We went north. Saw AAO and FH fighting. We ran in. They all dun went n' died.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

GATORS DONT PLAY NO SH1T.

Nice lol, good job on the trip. W57 is alot of fun tbh, more clans should check it out as P2p multi pking is fairly dead unless u have 20+ people to take on the main teams at 50 ports

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

GATORS DONT PLAY NO SH1T.

Nice lol, good job on the trip. W57 is alot of fun tbh, more clans should check it out as P2p multi pking is fairly dead unless u have 20+ people to take on the main teams at 50 ports

Yeahe do loot trips in p2p but theres normally just small man teams for loot, no real fights.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

soz we cudnt do a small prep vs u guys, my head was pounding i just got home from ******* bitches and getting money with that blood lifestyle

these trips are always better then preps anyway :P

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

soz we cudnt do a small prep vs u guys, my head was pounding i just got home from ******* bitches and getting money with that blood lifestyle

these trips are always better then preps anyway :P

Yeah. Hopefully another day you can go out too and give us some midweek action.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png