Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe so sexually active... going in dry daily.

walli

Kyle in the for kO

Oh yeah let's base everything about fullouts where you know you'll outpull a clan that goes by the 'quality over quantity' and actually shows it by winning preps no matter what the opts, unlike some others I won't name heh why not get a 50v50 i'm sure you can pull that.. make another bodybagging tlp topic :teehee:

Cool bro you barely won a round, that sure means you can beat us.. first try to secure the 3-0 on MM/Fi/Z then come at us lol..

Remember when I said being 120+ cb doesn't make you a great tank, or unbeatable? You pretty much proved that during these last few preps/minis :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle in the for kO

Oh yeah let's base everything about fullouts where you know you'll outpull a clan that goes by the 'quality over quantity' and actually shows it by winning preps no matter what the opts, unlike some others I won't name heh why not get a 50v50 i'm sure you can pull that.. make another bodybagging tlp topic :teehee:

Cool bro you barely won a round, that sure means you can beat us.. first try to secure the 3-0 on MM/Fi/Z then come at us lol..

Remember when I said being 120+ cb doesn't make you a great tank, or unbeatable? You pretty much proved that during these last few preps/minis :D

Fullouts show the quality of the clan as a whole, Fi beat us matched but we can them beat them in a fullout, regarding that they did pull less than us. Anyway if you pull 70 to a prep you should be able to pull enough for a fullout.

Edit: Kyle seems to be getting mouthy for no reason, they didn't ask for a minimum.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Kyle in the for kO

I'm just going to assume that you're talking about a clan wars full-out, where the cap is 100 and I'm pretty sure FOE beaten every clan, including TLP in a 100 v 100 P2P war. So, I'm not sure what you were trying to prove from the "quality over quantity" statement lol.

Isn't it also ironic that you guys are having preparation wars for "full-outs"/weekends, but TLP haven't declared since 2010 or fought FOE in the wilderness..? How many preps do you guys need?! Lol I'm just kidding around, but still find that concept silly.

Anything in P2P clan wars is a joke anyways. The fact you can't barrage your own clanmates like the wilderness just remove the "skill" aspect imo.

Retired; Freelancers <3

meh funny how tunes change.

Have not disputed tlp are the best matched opts at the moment but foe can and will beat you. No amount of excuses, trash talk or anything else you can post will change or deny that fact. From your times in foe beating down on tlp and taking beatings from tlp times change none stop.

Dont start posting a load of ******** towards us about 'minimum caps' and the rest of that crap because the amount of times we have sat to tlp... you sat your members to tlp, is beyond counting.

p.s. Still love you cory.

wrecka i can prove anything under the sun to you also, but it all means nothing when anything you write form here on out is worthless and hypocritcal lol. When i preach hypocrisy is almost always as a troll or to annoy somebody. you genuinely believe the crap you post on here when you defended foe with a load of rubbish flaming all who aposed including tlp to now going back on bits of it to impress your new boys. Embarrassing, but keep it up always a pleasure.

Kyle u know better. See your re app soon pal

#TEAM-WALLI

Kyle in the for kO

compare the amount of apps foe has to tlp. foe has the best quality for the big boy clans.

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Kyle in the for kO

compare the amount of apps foe has to tlp. foe has the best quality for the big boy clans.

120817200427.png

120817200523.png

and tlp still has not lost a prep in weeks?

oh.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Kyle in the for kO

120817200427.png

120817200523.png

oh.

fight me irl

Kyle in the for kO

120817200427.png

120817200523.png

oh.

fight me irl

historically foe has had more apps kyle im done kyle i dont care baby make me some cat noises <3<3

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Kyle in the for kO

120817200427.png

120817200523.png

oh.

fight me irl

historically foe has had more apps kyle im done kyle i dont care baby make me some cat noises <3<3

don't fight me veter it's a really bad idea! have you seen my pk videos!

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Kyle in the for kO

120817200427.png

120817200523.png

oh.

fight me irl

don't fight me veter it's a really bad idea! have you seen my pk videos!

yes i actually appeared in one of them giving you a dbone

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png