Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

top 5 clans for 99 summoners

Fat_DemonPK

lists like this one have been posted before, but they are changing often so here goes. all numbers here are straight from the rsml

1. foe - 45

2. fi - 40

2. mm - 40

4. tlp - 27

5. z - 16

sorry about only doing 1-5 but i was running out of time and have some work to do. pretty interesting stuff, i know foe used to have this spot by a blow out of around 35 99 summoners to 10-15 in the other clans but now that gap has shrunk to only 5, ty mwaterfiends =].

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titan to people ratio according to Fat_Demon's numbers:

FI - 40/140 = 29%

TLP - 27/120 = 23%

FOE - 45/160 = 28%

MM - 40/180 = 22%

Z - 16/80 = 20%

NME - 3/64 = 5%

^ watch out

FI - 40/140 = 29%

TLP - 27/120 = 23%

FOE - 45/160 = 28%

MM - 40/180 = 22%

Z - 16/80 = 20%

NME - 3/64 = 5%

^ watch out

there's more than 3 in NME lol :-P

but interesting list, gj updating us looks like a lot has changed

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

i remember a time when steel titan pures were looked upon at since 99 summoning was apraised. nowadays ppl use waterfiends bot or w/e and get it quickly. no respect at all for those who done it that way. i am proud to say i got 99summ on 2010

npbnw.png
61207262.png

i remember a time when steel titan pures were looked upon at since 99 summoning was apraised. nowadays ppl use waterfiends bot or w/e and get it quickly. no respect at all for those who done it that way. i am proud to say i got 99summ on 2010

this guy sucks but real talk ^^

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

A handful of FOE's 99 summoners are their elders, so I always use to rank whoever was second, MM, first since ideally elders are inactive etc. MM doesn't put elders on their runehead ML last time I checked.

Still pretty awesome. If you have the cash, I would highly suggest botting it and get 99.

Retired; Freelancers <3

FI - 40/140 = 29%

TLP - 27/120 = 23%

FOE - 45/160 = 28%

MM - 40/180 = 22%

Z - 16/80 = 20%

NME - 3/64 = 5%

^ watch out

Good thing people fight clans instead of ratios.

Arp-1.png

slave lol

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

A handful of FOE's 99 summoners are their elders, so I always use to rank whoever was second, MM, first since ideally elders are inactive etc. MM doesn't put elders on their runehead ML last time I checked.

Still pretty awesome. If you have the cash, I would highly suggest botting it and get 99.

all numbers here are straight from the rsml

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

all numbers here are straight from the rsml

I read and understood that. My statement was based on runehead, regarding active 99 summoners.

Retired; Freelancers <3