Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PCT:IV Update

aTommy

is official, pct is biased as fk.

EOP bring invites, its ok

FOE bring invites, MM comes on spy accounts, nope, both dq'd

Fi break le rules, redo

TLP breaks the same rule, no redo, round counts? l0l wut.

MM breaks an unwritten rule, and has no rule breaking history, TLP wins by DQ

lol wut?

All of the alleged EoP invites were told to me and were all members/clan friends.

From what I understand fatality did bring like 4 people with d spears, and I asked korrawi if he would redo and he said okay.. the TLP issue was all due to a missunderstanding between me and cory/korrawi. MM broke a written rule (as listed in the "Some new Rules and Updates for PCT:IV")

please explain to me how this was biased at all.. I didn't automaticly dq mm for bringing mains to an event then trying to argue with me saying there wasnt a defence cap lol.

You wonder why we call you a joke?

This event will be a feasting ground for MM, gl lol

I've told mm it doesnt really matter if they go i mean its a free for all...

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

ok atommy

1. the people in the chatlogs don't have regs or even eop forum accounts for that matter.

2. tlp argued a stupid point, mm retaliated by arguing a stupid point to make a point.

As stated prior, we are giving clans the freedom to agree on their own rules. Please make sure to discuss the rules with other leaders prior to your fight and take the necessary screenshots/videos for verification. If clans cannot agree on rules then contact myself or atommy so we can make a final decision. It is the clans responsibility to communicate the rules agreed upon to their members. Any high ranking official (council, warlord, leader, etc) can set up the rules with other officials for your convenience. They do not have to have clan leader access on PW. If rule breaking does occur during the war then based on the severity of the rule break the round will either be redone or the offending clan can be subject to a DQ for that category.

So for everybody's convenience be sure to verify the rules agreed upon prior to starting the first round of any war you may have so that we can avoid anymore future conflicts. Thanks and good luck to everybody.

3. What. There is nothing even regarding written rules in this thing. MM broke no written rules in the TLP vs MM 40v40 P2P.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

ok atommy

1. the people in the chatlogs don't have regs or even eop forum accounts for that matter.

2. tlp argued a stupid point, mm retaliated by arguing a stupid point to make a point.

As stated prior, we are giving clans the freedom to agree on their own rules. Please make sure to discuss the rules with other leaders prior to your fight and take the necessary screenshots/videos for verification. If clans cannot agree on rules then contact myself or atommy so we can make a final decision. It is the clans responsibility to communicate the rules agreed upon to their members. Any high ranking official (council, warlord, leader, etc) can set up the rules with other officials for your convenience. They do not have to have clan leader access on PW. If rule breaking does occur during the war then based on the severity of the rule break the round will either be redone or the offending clan can be subject to a DQ for that category.

So for everybody's convenience be sure to verify the rules agreed upon prior to starting the first round of any war you may have so that we can avoid anymore future conflicts. Thanks and good luck to everybody.

3. What. There is nothing even regarding written rules in this thing. MM broke no written rules in the TLP vs MM 40v40 P2P.

^^^kid speaks the truth. Where does it say there is a defence cap? I mean lets be honest here for a sec. D spears off k? z spear is just a roid version of a d spear. MM #1 40v40 as well as other several categories we were in finals for. Only clan that comes near competing is FOE. MM & FOE >

EOP HOW DOES THAT VICTORY FEEL GETTING YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU BY MY SPY?

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

YAY EOP CAN GET A SIGNATURE SAYING THEY WON THE FULL OUT TOURNY!

but let's face it, nobody really cares...

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

why is mm n foe butthurting about this just declare on eachother and fk this tourment lol

***** niggas both clans scared 2 declare just fight on your own you don't need pw to declare

why would mm declare they're #1 lol. on the other hand, foe will never declare unless theres like a week left for eoc where they got nothing to lose and everything to win.

why don't you declare on mm for #2 in p2p? mhm

why is mm n foe butthurting about this just declare on eachother and fk this tourment lol

***** niggas both clans scared 2 declare just fight on your own you don't need pw to declare

We just had a wildy p2p fullout few weeks ago?

9ftifd.png

is official, pct is biased as fk.

EOP bring invites, its ok

FOE bring invites, MM comes on spy accounts, nope, both dq'd

Fi break le rules, redo

TLP breaks the same rule, no redo, round counts? l0l wut.

MM breaks an unwritten rule, and has no rule breaking history, TLP wins by DQ

lol wut?

Once again. Rules said "D SPEARS" we didn't break any rules.

For the record, if you don't like the rules, don't participate. Only have issues with certain clans when they enter or crash. Lets look back at History and notice where the problems arise. That is all.

Yay, an intelligent post!

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

It's pretty upsetting Foe had to bring invites from members of other clans.

Hope we can have some more fair fights in the future Foe. Thanks for the fights.

LOL.

was looking forward to this event, idk anymore. the winners don't win, apparently

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Seems to be as much **** going on in this tournament as the Jagex Cup. Wasn't here for the fullout but heard Mm came on spys, I don't know what happened still.

Disqualifying Mm from all the events seems ridiculous as they made it through to the latter rounds in the majority also.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

lol eop doesnt get dqed for ddosing? and bring like 30 invites this is gettting funny.

Apparently it doesn't work like that when aTommy is in EoP.

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Did anyone turn up to that?

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: 3 days prep is retarded and nowhere near enough time. Don't worry about it. If it's done it will be done near the end of this month or next month. And it will be more though out than a random 5 minute post. That is all.

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures Staff

Arp-1.png