Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Calamity - Saturday

P0ke N Die

calamitybannerlx5.jpg

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Well today was another boring day for the lower-med level clans. We didn't get to fight any of our main 'rivals' because CP teamed with SD and DP didn't have many people. We decided to give AX a fight and fought Malice+R at the end. There wasn't much action, but we peaked at 42 People today which puts us at 40+ pulls for the last four weeks. Enjoy the topic!

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83D20BSeKqk

Calamity vs Anxiety

Well after the **** Anxiety pulled on us yesterday, we were out for revenge. We approached them and asked for a PKRI and they accepted. The fight started pretty slow because of the big numbers, but as it progressed we began to push them off of our volcano. After about 5 minutes of fighting we had took out most of Anxiety and they retreated back to their volcano. We pushed them into single with almost everybody remaining.

[CY] Starting - 36

[AX] Starting - 42

[CY] Ending - 33

[AX] Ending - ~5

When massing, Anxiety were spamming "Calamity Die Tonight", so we decided to take this picture in response:

sly163727.png

Calamity + Destructive Pures vs Malice + Resurrection

Information removed because Malice are crying.

[CY+DP] Starting - 60

[M+R] Starting - 50

[CY+DP] Ending - ~55

[M+R] Ending - ~15 in single

I hope to see CP+M on their own next week for some good old saturday scapin'.

Pictures (More coming soon)

090919213341.png

sly163210.png

sly163349.png

sly163408.png

sly163429.png

sly163511.png

sly163531.png

090919225223.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We peaked at 48 people, so we didn't have 50 during the run-in. Also, I scouted you at clan wars. Was funny you have 90 non wild opts at first, meaning roughly 30 people. Then when Malice asked you to fight I watched you get a fall in and you had 70+ with people still coming.

GJ massing, we didn't even bother finishing we walked south and logged to w90 with 30 people.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Good fight Cy... we spoke too soon

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

What? I told you how many we had.. 35 people.. I don't understand what you are talking about..

I was watching you guys the entire 15 minutes you were in clanwars doing nothing. You started with 30-35 CY, then as Malice asked you to fight I watched you kill a small team of level 50s (lol) then get a fall in at which point I scouted 70 people. Not 70 options, 70 people. DP didn't have more than 30 either so like I said, GJ massing.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS