Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Full Out Wars; True Clan's Strength?

Bob

1. Think then; if you had fought MM or FOE like a month ago when you didn't have good opts then we would know the outcome of those fights; FI had to deal with MM or FOE regardless because of how bad their pull was. If you didn't hide from MM or FOE as much then we wouldnt be sitting here talking about how E is "#3" because you would have lost so many times.

2. Levels = matter in wars. Lvl 90s for FI cant hit lvl 60s for E in wildy 20.

3. L2chill regardless

1) Ok I seriously had to read this like 10 times to understand what you tried to say but it STILL doesn't make sense. So basically we avoided MM a month ago when they had 20 more people on trips and because of that you're saying if we would've fought them then (when they had 20 more) we would have lost so many times, so in other words if we would've fought them we would've had a "bad record"?

Dude seriously, turn off your monitor and work your brain for a second because you're not making any sense.

2) ONCE AGAIN, this doesn't make sense. So because we have 80+ stat reqs lvl 90 can't be in E? Also I'm pretty sure a lvl 90 can attack a 65 in lvl 20. Our average combat lvl is 70, if yours is above 90 then you should maybe reconsider what "Pure" Clan means.

Either way this is totally off topic and you don't make any sense so I'm done arguing with you.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Ok I seriously had to read this like 10 times to understand what you tried to say but it STILL doesn't make sense. So basically we avoided MM a month ago when they had 20 more people on trips and because of that you're saying if we would've fought them then (when they had 20 more) we would have lost so many times, so in other words if we would've fought them we would've had a "bad record"?

Dude seriously, turn off your monitor and work your brain for a second because you're not making any sense.

2) ONCE AGAIN, this doesn't make sense. So because we have 80+ stat reqs lvl 90 can't be in E? Also I'm pretty sure a lvl 90 can attack a 65 in lvl 20. Our average combat lvl is 70, if yours is above 90 then you should maybe reconsider what "Pure" Clan means.

Either way this is totally off topic and you don't make any sense so I'm done arguing with you.

1. jay's first point was epidemic doesn't have the balls to declare on a slumping #3, meaning they're scared to lose their "#3", not top 3 material

2. A LEVEL 90 CAN ATTACK A LEVEL 65 IN LEVEL 20? LOL NICE MATH. most of the fights happen in level 20- anyways so most of the 90s just sit there. there are pures with 70 attack you know, as well as pures with 10-20 defense (you know, the level 65s in mith that you have). just because epidemic are lower levels doesn't mean that the 90+ aren't pures

1fail.png

When i was epidemic for 3 months, you pussied out from every war, and don't claim any other reason to why you declined dv, eop. If you ever break top 3, you can't ***** out by claiming some loop hole, i have read your posts on the member boards of epidemic's forums, "we are so close omg".

1) Thanks for the advise but how does growing balls make us more top-3ish?

Because to be top "3" you have to win a full out war, its how the top 3 want it and there for it is the way it is.

2) What the hell does requirements have to do with anything here?

Top 3 have 90+ you do not.

3) I can't even understand this lmfao. We're not talking about P2P nor Overall and what does "High Leveled Pures" have to do with anything lol.

they have everything to do with it, and plode doesn't count he's a failed pure like me :)

Basically if you break top 3 its because fatality closes, your current behavior and methods will never get you top 3 in any amount of time. By promising success to your members you set yourself up for a hard fall, that is what fatality did and it is whats going to happen to epidemic. Your low reqs eliminate the aristocratic allure that comes with being in a top 3 clan and when that's gone you don't get any high levels. Your in game leadership boring even compared to pure sponge's clan wars tactic, Your Leaders pick fights that you will only win and when your the third in the top 3 you'll loose a lot trust me :huh: . But good luck with your ideological pokes at a way for epidemic to weasel into the top 3 without actually doing anything. Full outs mean everything, and without winning one epidemic has nothing.

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

Degrading the importance of a f2p full out war is just ignorant. I see no point in posting a huge reason why, but mainly some people will not change their real life schedule for an average day Saturday pk trip. For a full out war on the other hand, every member will try to make an attempt to make it, clearly showing the skill of depth your clan has, seeing as majority of the people on your memberlist will be there, not the same 50 people who shows up to every trip. (depth is an important word in that sentence).

Also a full out doesn't involve another clan crashing 2 other clans' fights.

At this rate, Epidemic will always be the new kids on the block.

Runescape is about competition, fun, and community. Look at the top 3 clans currently. We have full outs occasionally and we fight each other a lot in the wildy. After every time we fight, we have a flame war. It's not the kind of flame war you have with Epidemic though, it's a friendly flame war that we have for the fun of flaming each other. FOE, Fi, and MM are like three good friends that like to go to eachother's houses and play video games. They may be playing against each other, but they're certainly not trying to kill each other. We have a lot of events such as Bandos, Pest Control, etc, and we invite FOE and MM along, and they do the same to us. During the week we're chill with each other, have a beer, we tease MM about their grey chins and bursts and they tease us about our addy, it's all good. On weekends, we fight each other, but our attitude is for everyone to have a good time, not for us to go up while the other clan goes down. That's the major thing that separates top 2 from Epidemic.

Two weeks ago, Fatality pulled 30 to a trip. We told MM and FOE, and they stayed off us and let us do the best we can with what we got. When Epidemic asked for a run-in, we told them that we only got 30 and we didn't want to fight them, so they hunted us down instead with their 70 people.

Now let's compare the clan world with a group of friends. They like to hang out, talk, and do everything that a typical group of friends does. There's that one friend who's in the group, but never really talks. He's very engaged when they play video games, and when he gets beat, he spends days and nights practicing and then woops everyone's butt. At that point, it's just not fun anymore.

Even though clans fight each other every week, there's a certain friendship between us, and we do it for everyone to have a good time. We're not trying to cut each other's throats. All Epidemic can do is beat on other clans every Saturday like a parasite, but until they learn to have a bit of fun, they will never be accepted into the Pure World or be considered to be top 3.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

At this rate, Epidemic will always be the new kids on the block.

Runescape is about competition, fun, and community. Look at the top 3 clans currently. We have full outs occasionally and we fight each other a lot in the wildy. After every time we fight, we have a flame war. It's not the kind of flame war you have with Epidemic though, it's a friendly flame war that we have for the fun of flaming each other. FOE, Fi, and MM are like three good friends that like to go to eachother's houses and play video games. They may be playing against each other, but they're certainly not trying to kill each other. We have a lot of events such as Bandos, Pest Control, etc, and we invite FOE and MM along, and they do the same to us. During the week we're chill with each other, have a beer, we tease MM about their grey chins and bursts and they tease us about our addy, it's all good. On weekends, we fight each other, but our attitude is for everyone to have a good time, not for us to go up while the other clan goes down. That's the major thing that separates top 2 from Epidemic.

Two weeks ago, Fatality pulled 30 to a trip. We told MM and FOE, and they stayed off us and let us do the best we can with what we got. When Epidemic asked for a run-in, we told them that we only got 30 and we didn't want to fight them, so they hunted us down instead with their 70 people.

Now let's compare the clan world with a group of friends. They like to hang out, talk, and do everything that a typical group of friends does. There's that one friend who's in the group, but never really talks. He's very engaged when they play video games, and when he gets beat, he spends days and nights practicing and then woops everyone's butt. At that point, it's just not fun anymore.

Even though clans fight each other every week, there's a certain friendship between us, and we do it for everyone to have a good time. We're not trying to cut each other's throats. All Epidemic can do is beat on other clans every Saturday like a parasite, but until they learn to have a bit of fun, they will never be accepted into the Pure World or be considered to be top 3.

I agree with Ray's very long post.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

So, by using simple logic; Because Fatality beat MM in the last P2P war And TLP also beat MM, MM is #4 P2P.

Also, because DV beat us in our last full out war DV is #4/#3 in F2P.

Basically, you're all saying that Full outs that happened months ago are more relevant to clan rankings that weeks of domination, simply because it's a full out?

Because I've just dumbed it down for you, you should now all realise how idiotic some of these responses are. In no way are full out wars more important than consistency. And as for what Ray said, we'll never be considered top 3 until we start having fun:

In my mind killing a clan 5 weeks in a row is more fun that losing a full out war.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

So, by using simple logic; Because Fatality beat MM in the last P2P war And TLP also beat MM, MM is #4 P2P.

Also, because DV beat us in our last full out war DV is #4/#3 in F2P.

Basically, you're all saying that Full outs that happened months ago are more relevant to clan rankings that weeks of domination, simply because it's a full out?

Because I've just dumbed it down for you, you should now all realise how idiotic some of these responses are. In no way are full out wars more important than consistency. And as for what Ray said, we'll never be considered top 3 until we start having fun:

In my mind killing a clan 5 weeks in a row is more fun that losing a full out war.

dont compare clan wars to pvp tyvm.

Signature Removed

dont compare clan wars to pvp tyvm.

This... MM was always a wildy clan and always will be a wildy clan. Our leaders were all brought up in the wildy and learned there.

Anyways wars are very important... Sure Epidemic can beat FI, DV, EOP on a regular trip that they do for fun and not to compete. However when they put their minds to something they'll smash the **** out of Epidemic.

Epidemic isn't a top 3 clan until you beat FI in a full out, raise your reqs, stop crashing, and start acting like a top 3 clan. Challenge yourselves instead of hunting clans that can't compete.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

This... MM was always a wildy clan and always will be a wildy clan. Our leaders were all brought up in the wildy and learned there.

Anyways wars are very important... Sure Epidemic can beat FI, DV, EOP on a regular trip that they do for fun and not to compete. However when they put their minds to something they'll smash the **** out of Epidemic.

Epidemic isn't a top 3 clan until you beat FI in a full out, raise your reqs, stop crashing, and start acting like a top 3 clan. Challenge yourselves instead of hunting clans that can't compete.

this

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Pretty sure Fatality preped extremely hard for their last trip and they pulled 60. As for the req raise, it was fine from some random member but I'm disapointed to see that from a leader lol. Requirements really have nothing to do with how well you are performing. As for the crashing, people see us as crashers because there's a few idiots here trying to make us look like **** but in all honesty, MM crash just as much if not more than us.

Hunting clans that can't compete? We ran into FOE and MM last weekend, you didn't even run into us. Saying we only hunt clans who can't compete is a load of ********.

EDIT: The last paragraph might make it look like you guys were scared, that's not it, I'm saying you guys didn't have to find us to rush us, we ran into you because we wanted a fight, knowing MM had a few more and FOE was about even opts.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

^ What are you saying about MM crashing??? You obviously are dazed and confused. We don't do it intentionally. The thing that really pisses me off, you say we crash just as much or IF NOT MORE. ?????????

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

ur all wrong, mini-wars decide the best clan.

but to be serious. Im with Bob and the most Epidemic who say about weekly trips because a full-out is a bit more about luck, who will have more ppl who have nothing to do at the day and who will have more multi accounts to give to friends. And also its more fun raping week in and out then beating a clan once in clan wars lol.. And btw P0ke a full-out can be in wild/pvp and not get crashed , unless Calamity know about it.

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Full outs allow two clans to determine which is superior at that given moment in time. Yes, one could argue that adding inactive people and allowing people to come on members accounts is dishonorable but which clan(s) out there have never done it?

Weekly PvP trips show where a clan is in comparison to all other clans on that day (depends on what time they are out, for example some may argue that a clan that leaves lot later than other clans has more potential to win as the members of their own clan have departed the trip, what is not accounted for is that the members of the clan which leaves later have also had to go or were not allowed 'on that late,' etc. The same thing goes for a clan that leaves really early in comparison to everyone else, not that I can think of one - By the time other clans are out a lot of the members of this clan would most likely be bored)

Personally, I prefer consistency in weekly trips over the outcome of one war.

Omni is my one. My only.

Pretty sure Fatality preped extremely hard for their last trip and they pulled 60. As for the req raise, it was fine from some random member but I'm disapointed to see that from a leader lol. Requirements really have nothing to do with how well you are performing. As for the crashing, people see us as crashers because there's a few idiots here trying to make us look like **** but in all honesty, MM crash just as much if not more than us.

Hunting clans that can't compete? We ran into FOE and MM last weekend, you didn't even run into us. Saying we only hunt clans who can't compete is a load of ********.

EDIT: The last paragraph might make it look like you guys were scared, that's not it, I'm saying you guys didn't have to find us to rush us, we ran into you because we wanted a fight, knowing MM had a few more and FOE was about even opts.

MM doesn't crash and if we do it's a complete mistake. You on the other hand crash EVERY clan and it's intentional most of the time. I know FOE, MM, and FI try to talk with each other during trips so we don't crash each others fights.

Glad you're stepping up but I still see you arguing with clans that are ranked number 8... You're supposed to be gunning for a top position in the clan world so why are you still hunting them? ( talking about DP and those kind of clans )

We aren't scared of you... We chase you down whenever you got the opts to give us a half decent fight. However the only times you guys have the opts to compete is when you do sign ups which is what separates you from MM, FI, and FOE. WE RARELY DO SIGN UPS and it isn't hard to be "consistent" with sign ups week after week...

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

How do sign ups give a clan a rank? If they work, use them. If they don't, then don't use them. I'm beginning to think MM is starting to be the new "Full Of Excuses" clan.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

MM doesn't crash and if we do it's a complete mistake. You on the other hand crash EVERY clan and it's intentional most of the time. I know FOE, MM, and FI try to talk with each other during trips so we don't crash each others fights.

It's either you crash intentionally or you're just careless about every clan and walk blindly in everyone. And I know that because a few months back E use to pull a lot less than MM and we would get crashed by you on average once a trip, so would other clans whom I would talk to.

Glad you're stepping up but I still see you arguing with clans that are ranked number 8... You're supposed to be gunning for a top position in the clan world so why are you still hunting them? ( talking about DP and those kind of clans )

We don't "Argue" with these clans unless it's P2P because we are still about ~7 in P2P so we do compete with them. Certain clans (like IR/EOP) constantly flame us so E members enjoy killing them even if its 70v10. Runescape is for fun and I don't see why hitting clans with less people make us less of a competitor for others. Last trip for example we fought FOE, MM and FI And still fought several other clans.

We aren't scared of you... We chase you down whenever you got the opts to give us a half decent fight. However the only times you guys have the opts to compete is when you do sign ups which is what separates you from MM, FI, and FOE. WE RARELY DO SIGN UPS and it isn't hard to be "consistent" with sign ups week after week...

Once again you don't make sense, on a signup you can either say yes or no, saying we treat every weekend as a full out because we have signups is totally retarded lol. We run the clan the way we want and just like several other clans we like to have signups every week to have an idea of what the weekend will look like. Also we use that data to do inactivity sweeps instead of posting a topic once every few weeks "POST HERE OR GET BOOTED" lol.

If it isn't hard to be consistent with signups week after week then why wouldn't you do it? How exactly does having signups every week make you worse than someone else? I don't see harm in having signups and our members don't mind getting +1 post every week for only posting a yes or no on a topic. If anything, it's a good idea and you should use it, it's definietly not making us any worse lol.

EDIT: Im pretty sure MM use to have weekly signups for EVERY SIGNLE trip lol. Except you guys would get 30-40 signups and pull 60 because your members didn't take them seriously. And let's say you weren't the most consistent clan back then. So saying "it's easy to be consistent" with signups is being totally ignorant.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

It's either you crash intentionally or you're just careless about every clan and walk blindly in everyone. And I know that because a few months back E use to pull a lot less than MM and we would get crashed by you on average once a trip, so would other clans whom I would talk to.

As seen on E forums

090918132922.png

We don't "Argue" with these clans unless it's P2P because we are still about ~7 in P2P so we do compete with them. Certain clans (like IR/EOP) constantly flame us so E members enjoy killing them even if its 70v10. Runescape is for fun and I don't see why hitting clans with less people make us less of a competitor for others. Last trip for example we fought FOE, MM and FI And still fought several other clans.

No Im pretty sure all of the top 4-8 hate you. We have tons of people pming MM officials telling them that E hopped into their world to crash.

Once again you don't make sense, on a signup you can either say yes or no, saying we treat every weekend as a full out because we have signups is totally retarded lol. We run the clan the way we want and just like several other clans we like to have signups every week to have an idea of what the weekend will look like. Also we use that data to do inactivity sweeps instead of posting a topic once every few weeks "POST HERE OR GET BOOTED" lol.

Point is, if MM or FOE or FI tried to have sign ups one weekend then your clan couldnt compete. thing is though, we respect people having lives so we dont force them to sign up or feel obligated to skip out on their life to come to a trip. You had 2-3 consecutive sign ups in a row from what I see.

If it isn't hard to be consistent with signups week after week then why wouldn't you do it? How exactly does having signups every week make you worse than someone else? I don't see harm in having signups and our members don't mind getting +1 post every week for only posting a yes or no on a topic. If anything, it's a good idea and you should use it, it's definietly not making us any worse lol.

That isnt the point, read my point above

EDIT: Im pretty sure MM use to have weekly signups for EVERY SIGNLE trip lol. Except you guys would get 30-40 signups and pull 60 because your members didn't take them seriously. And let's say you weren't the most consistent clan back then. So saying "it's easy to be consistent" with signups is being totally ignorant.

Yeah used to, at least one point in time in its 5-6 year history. Your point? Im going to do what you just did: talk about something that happened months ago; I heard E lost to DV!!!

PS- We havent had one for a trip in forever... pretty sure you have 2 a month in epidemic just for the saturday trips.

PSS- -Full outs do mean alot and each of the top 3 understands that a full out is important. The ranks 4 and below might not care but i know that you will never be "accepted" as a top 3 clan until you start acting like one: declaring full out on Fi and stop intentionally crashing EOP, IR, DP

I WEAR FUBU

Full outs determine who gains momentum and who doesn't which sets the scale for saturday/sunday trips, mid level clans like epidemic cannot gain momentum or loose momentum based on a Full out for the #4 spot, since mm won the full out vs foe they have been #1 on saturday. Since mm lost to Foe in a full out they have been #2 in p2p. and since we lost to both of them we are #3 on most weekends. Fatality is the exception to the rule in p2p "usually" we can beat almost anyone in a full out in p2p minus foe but we still are 3 or 4. Dont say TLP beat fi in a full out, it was a fun event and fi didn't have sign ups contrary to TLPs'. Full outs are used to settle beefs, or push clans ahead of others, no one expected mm to **** on foe in there f2p full out and foe went in cocky. 5 months later mm is still on top. Full outs set the stage for months upon months of weekends.

Attempting to Degrade Full out wars' importance because you know your clan can't compete will surely earn you an ass kicking from the top 3, i haven't seen foe mm fi so unified in hating another clan for submitting such dumb ideas.

so much for your beloved warlords prediction of "this summer its going to be "foe + epidemic vs MM and fatality" now its like 3 sex offenders destroying a little kid.

I didn't think it was possible for a clan to be hated by both the high level and mid level community but i think your pretty damn close.

as for the best crashers ever since pvp was released it was MM, then they stopped then it was us and then we stopped because foe + mm teamed and taught us our lesson. Now its epidemic.

Edited out a small minor flame at the beginning, it's a discussion but keep it clean so it doesn't escalate to something more. ~ Charlie

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

Full outs determine who gains momentum and who doesn't which sets the scale for saturday/sunday trips, ****** mid level clans like epidemic cannot gain momentum or loose momentum based on a Full out for the #4 spot, since mm won the full out vs foe they have been #1 on saturday. Since mm lost to Foe in a full out they have been #2 in p2p. and since we lost to both of them we are #3 on most weekends. Fatality is the exception to the rule in p2p "usually" we can beat almost anyone in a full out in p2p minus foe but we still are 3 or 4. Dont say TLP beat fi in a full out, it was a fun event and fi didn't have sign ups contrary to TLPs'. Full outs are used to settle beefs, or push clans ahead of others, no one expected mm to **** on foe in there f2p full out and foe went in cocky. 5 months later mm is still on top. Full outs set the stage for months upon months of weekends.

Attempting to Degrade Full out wars' importance because you know your clan can't compete will surely earn you an ass kicking from the top 3, i haven't seen foe mm fi so unified in hating another clan for submitting such dumb ideas.

so much for your beloved warlords prediction of "this summer its going to be "foe + epidemic vs MM and fatality" now its like 3 sex offenders destroying a little kid.

I didn't think it was possible for a clan to be hated by both the high level and mid level community but i think your pretty damn close.

as for the best crashers ever since pvp was released it was MM, then they stopped then it was us and then we stopped because foe + mm teamed and taught us our lesson. Now its epidemic.

I just don't understand how you keep considering yourself a top3 clan, nevermind you giving us a lesson lol.

I guess we won't ever be "socially accepted" lol by those we beat left and right on weekends.

This topic was about the importance of full out wars versus an important trip and it turned into "now its like 3 sex offenders destroying a little kid." lol. We both know who got destroyed the last few weeks and we both know what will happen in the next few weeks.

I'm done arguing here unless I see a reply that makes at least a bit of sense lol.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

How do sign ups give a clan a rank? If they work, use them. If they don't, then don't use them. I'm beginning to think MM is starting to be the new "Full Of Excuses" clan.

Why the hell would MM be making excuses i didn't get that logic right there also, Like speshls said We aint scared of Epidemic anytime you want it just come and we will show you what is good.

And on fatality behalf, Yeah E you beat em past couple of weeks they in a slump what ever, everyone knows and is over it laugh it up now...Fatality will be back.