Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Full Out Wars; True Clan's Strength?

Bob

How do sign ups give a clan a rank? If they work, use them. If they don't, then don't use them. I'm beginning to think MM is starting to be the new "Full Of Excuses" clan.

No I think E is starting to become the "full of excuses" clan seeing as they try to avoid "Full Out Wars"

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure Fatality preped extremely hard for their last trip and they pulled 60. As for the req raise, it was fine from some random member but I'm disapointed to see that from a leader lol. Requirements really have nothing to do with how well you are performing. As for the crashing, people see us as crashers because there's a few idiots here trying to make us look like **** but in all honesty, MM crash just as much if not more than us.

Hunting clans that can't compete? We ran into FOE and MM last weekend, you didn't even run into us. Saying we only hunt clans who can't compete is a load of ********.

EDIT: The last paragraph might make it look like you guys were scared, that's not it, I'm saying you guys didn't have to find us to rush us, we ran into you because we wanted a fight, knowing MM had a few more and FOE was about even opts.

fatality only had normal sign ups, nothing other than a one sentence speech, i don't know what you think prepping "extremely hard" is, but we certainly did not

but just listen to yourself, you're basically saying full out wars aren't that important? i guarantee you that if fi and e war and fi won, e would be slumping and fi would gain more momentum securing #3 or possibly going further..if you posted this on rsc they would all laugh at you..trips and full out wars are both important, you can't say trips are very important, because full out wars usually determine who is going to rise and who is going to slump

like i've said before, this topic was a **** attempt at trying to make epidemic look better because they don't full out war

1fail.png

Ive always seen it like

Full out - True strength, your clan goes all out to beat the opposing clan. If you lose youre weaker than the clan that was victorious. It doesnt matter if you have a 8 week losing streak against a clan when your out pking. IF you can beat them full force against full force your clan is better. hands down.

Multiple wins in run ins - Doesnt really mean all that much, just shows that your clan likes to go out and pk on weekends as an event, if you beat a clan having that same event doesnt mean your better then them. If you cant beat them full out, your obviously weaker

I could really care less about weekly trips, back in the day me and the clan i was leading used to go out on weekends just for fun and to kill other pures for the hell of it. But now it seems like everyone just pk's for ranks and the fun is slowly being taken out of it. I understand the times change but if this is the path that clan pking is going to take i will most likely not be involved

I Vode I

40 Attack | 99 Strength | 1 Defense | 91 Range | 1 Prayer | 91 Magic | 65 Combat

ideume.png
ubd7878tp2.png
18289.png

Full-out wars determine what will happen for the next couple of weeks or months. FOE used to just slap around everyone in F2p however MM saw an opportunity and surprisingly beat FOE with ease. From that day; MM knew we had a chance to step it up as the new #1 and we eventually claimed it. Winning an Full-out war is either a huge moral boost or loss which means the clan that lost will pull either less and the winning clan will pull more.

On the third page I read Jayhawk's post I think; saying that your clan has to grow some balls. Epidemic usually usually hops to another world when they know that FOE/MM have their location, you can't deny that. Maybe if you had the balls you would've accepted EOP's declaration but guess not because you think you're the superior clan to EOP. That could well be a very very costly mistake, what would the future be for Epidemic if they accepted and got defeated.

In my opinion, a Full-Out war is 60% of claiming a rank and the weeks after it are the 40%. As I'm seeing; FI is still 60% ahead of Epidemic (I think this topic is about E).

Offtopic: APEJR GET ON IRC FFS.

You're missing the important factor of full-outting a clan, which is when clans full out, it's showing their true warring skills as a whole; meaning organization, piling, communication. It's all quite harder on a larger scale, and I still think the only way to tell which clan is better than the other (fighting-wise) is by full-out warring.

Weekly trips are tremendously important as well, but what makes full-out wars important is how often they come, which isn't that much at all.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Somone who talks alot of top 3 yet is to ***** to inter high level pcl tourney =p you haven't beaten us the past few weeks, it was foe/mm during pcl that beat us and sent us into this slump

There no need for flame baiting.

On topic- But yes full out do count

For example- that like saying the Superbowl means nothing?

(get what I am saying?)

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

Some clans put a lot of effort into weekend trips, while other clans prefer having a more relaxed mode.

As long you're having fun in the clan you're in it should not matter whatever other clans thinks about your clan.

Since E and Fi are the two main clans posting on this I'll direct my post to them.

I know that Epidemic put in a lot of effort, work and time into Saturdays nothing wrong about this. I might be wrong, but Epidemic show about 80-90% of their Clan's strength on weekends. This way you would pull around the same with +5-10 people for a full out war, I understand when Epidemic don't want to full-out. They don't really need to prove anything to any clan, as long they have fun doing what they do and their members are satisfied being in Epidemic it should not matter if they do or do not full-out war other clans.

On the other Fatality seem to only put-in half the effort, work and time into Saturdays as Epidemic. This mean they only show about 50-60% of their Clan's strength on weekends. I'm positive that Fatality could have the same pulls as Epidemic on weekends if they put their heads into it. It just seems that Fatalitys ranks and members are perfectly fine with the way things are run in Fatality. Once again all that matters is that Fatalitys members and rank is satisfied and comfortable being in the clan.

I would say that Full Out Wars shows Clan's fully strength, while a weekend trip shows the clans activity.

I don't see point in all this ***** fights and I don't see any need to flame. It's simply waste of time that could be spent on useful things in life.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I just don't understand how you keep considering yourself a top3 clan, nevermind you giving us a lesson lol.

I guess we won't ever be "socially accepted" lol by those we beat left and right on weekends.

This topic was about the importance of full out wars versus an important trip and it turned into "now its like 3 sex offenders destroying a little kid." lol. We both know who got destroyed the last few weeks and we both know what will happen in the next few weeks.

I'm done arguing here unless I see a reply that makes at least a bit of sense lol.

You don't see how FI is a top 3 clan? Thats ridiculous bob. FI has been a top 3 clan for years and still is. Sorry to bust the bubble.

We all know who would win a full out war with basic logic, at least in my mind and 90 percent of the communities.

And kide. That's what I have been trying to say but you explained it much better.

maulerpixil1-1.gif

UFC championship finals! Our two finalists are Pandemic Bob and The Mayhem Making 13th! These two fighters have come a long way, and tonight, it will be decided, which fighter shall be crowned the the Ultimate fighting champion and which fighter shall go home with a crappy silver medal.

Now here comes the fighters! On my left, at 200 pounds, is Pandemic Bob! On my right is... where did 13th go? I have just received a report, while The Mayhem Making 13th was taking a shower, Pandemic Bob ran in with a baseball bat and clubbed the living Jesus out of him. I'm sorry folks, tonight's match has been canceled!

Audience: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(One week later)

Welcome to the final round of UFC! Tonight's episode will be canceled. Yesterday, 13th's grandmother was crossing the street, and Pandemic Bob ran her over with his truck. The match will be postponed until after the funeral.

Audience: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(One week later)

Welcome to yet another canceled episode of UFC. A bomb set off during the funeral and 13th is now in the hospital. The fight will not take place until 13th is fully recovered.

Pandemic Bob: I'm obviously the better fighter, no need to have a match

Audience: GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(One month later)

Sorry to say folks, while 13th was recovering in the hospital, Pandemic Bob rushed in with a chainsaw and cut him into pieces. This season of UFC has now been canceled. Terribly sorry folks. Hmm, there doesn't seem to be a single person left in the stands.

Pandemic Bob: Consistency > matches mate. I SHALL NOW CLAIM MYSELF AS #1!!!!

Audience: *Cricket noises*

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

I like this type of dicussion, not to flame filled but rather enjoyable. Only thing that really makes a Pure Community fun to go to is the heated discussion. I know thats not on topic but I'm just saying I've enjoyed reading all the post. Both sides have really good points.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

UFC championship finals! Our two finalists are Pandemic Bob and The Mayhem Making 13th! These two fighters have come a long way, and tonight, it will be decided, which fighter shall be crowned the the Ultimate fighting champion and which fighter shall go home with a crappy silver medal.

Now here comes the fighters! On my left, at 200 pounds, is Pandemic Bob! On my right is... where did 13th go? I have just received a report, while The Mayhem Making 13th was taking a shower, Pandemic Bob ran in with a baseball bat and clubbed the living Jesus out of him. I'm sorry folks, tonight's match has been canceled!

Audience: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(One week later)

Welcome to the final round of UFC! Tonight's episode will be canceled. Yesterday, 13th's grandmother was crossing the street, and Pandemic Bob ran her over with his truck. The match will be postponed until after the funeral.

Audience: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(One week later)

Welcome to yet another canceled episode of UFC. A bomb set off during the funeral and 13th is now in the hospital. The fight will not take place until 13th is fully recovered.

Pandemic Bob: I'm obviously the better fighter, no need to have a match

Audience: GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(One month later)

Sorry to say folks, while 13th was recovering in the hospital, Pandemic Bob rushed in with a chainsaw and cut him into pieces. This season of UFC has now been canceled. Terribly sorry folks. Hmm, there doesn't seem to be a single person left in the stands.

Pandemic Bob: Consistency > matches mate. I SHALL NOW CLAIM MYSELF AS #1!!!!

Audience: *Cricket noises*

So with this your basically saying we beat clans when they don't give a flying **** about saturday trips yet Fi had manditory sign ups + tag alongs last saturday and we've beaten clans matched opts aswell? (MM 55 vs 57 E or so at portal 2 weeks ago)

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

So with this your basically saying we beat clans when they don't give a flying **** about saturday trips yet Fi had manditory sign ups + tag alongs last saturday and we've beaten clans matched opts aswell? (MM 55 vs 57 E or so at portal 2 weeks ago)

You mean 65 E vs 40 MM.

I don't see how you can believe that you won in a fair 60v60 fight barely losing any people seeing as last Saturday MM and E had a 75v75 and MM won losing only like 2-3 people. It just doesn't make sense that someone who had been beating FOE consistently for weeks before that fight. Old news is old Prateek, yet you seem to be the only Epidemic member that keeps bringing this up... Even IVP has said that MM only had like 40.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

You mean 65 E vs 40 MM.

I don't see how you can believe that you won in a fair 60v60 fight barely losing any people seeing as last Saturday MM and E had a 75v75 and MM won losing only like 2-3 people. It just doesn't make sense that someone who had been beating FOE consistently for weeks before that fight. Old news is old Prateek, yet you seem to be the only Epidemic member that keeps bringing this up... Even IVP has said that MM only had like 40.

We had 2 scouts on MM, you guys were chasing mains west of Portal (towards BHish I believe), we scouted 53 people falled in and about ~4 spread out.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

We had 2 scouts on MM, you guys were chasing mains west of Portal (towards BHish I believe), we scouted 53 people falled in and about ~4 spread out.

Give up already, you are the only one still talking about this and saying these opts. If you guys beat so bad MM in a 60v60 fight, why would you guys get creamed so hard the next week in a 75v75. If you add up the weeks leading up to that and the week after that, it just doesn't make sense that you would beat MM in a fair 60v60 fight with such ease. All of MM ranks are saying what opts we had and even your leaders are saying that MM had 40 yet you go on for some reason.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

u r idiot, if u think we had 55 then w/e but if you can beat us matched opts why couldnt u beat us when it was 75 mm vs 74/72 e idiot

The fight this saturday is tottally irrelevant conisdering we lost ~5 people on rush, and got cornered inside the altar when you guys pushed with 80 people inside.

Yeah I won't be bringing up our fight from two weeks ago, we scouted, we know what happened.

@SPW-

A)MM can't even hit V0p at portals so I have no idea what your on about.

B)You were chasing lvl 100 runelords that come in packs of 5 people roaming around then hangout at bh.

So maybe if you could get your head out of your ass, you could see things a whole lot better mate :-)

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

The fight this saturday is tottally irrelevant conisdering we lost ~5 people on rush, and got cornered inside the altar when you guys pushed with 80 people inside.

Yeah I won't be bringing up our fight from two weeks ago, we scouted, we know what happened.

@SPW-

A)MM can't even hit V0p at portals so I have no idea what your on about.

B)You were chasing lvl 100 runelords that come in packs of 5 people roaming around then hangout at bh.

So maybe if you could get your head out of your ass, you could see things a whole lot better mate :-)

MM has tons of lvl 70s, mostly around 78 combat (1 defense pures, instead of 30 defense with 51 range and 92 str), which would not be able to attack any lvl 100s at portal, but they would be able to attack lvl 59s. Meaning the the tons of 70s MM have like around 73-78 combat and even a few lvl 80s, could attack v0p, seeing as v0p are lvl 50-mid 60. As I said, you're an idiot. So maybe if you could go to a better educational system, and learn how to add and subtract, you would know things a whole lot better "mate"

GJ proving you have "better organization" than MM does last Saturday.

Unlike all the lvl 60's in full mith that E has, MM are actually pures. They will be able to attack v0p anywhere above Varrock wildy and at the same time attack level 100's if it was much deeper.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

i think that neither fullouts or Bounty Hunt trips bring out a clans full strength

BUT.. BEING ABLE TO CHALLANGE ANOTHER CLAN ONT HEIR HOME TURF, AND COME OUT WINNING BRINGS OUT THEIR FULL STRENGTH

for example TLP. they have been completly dominant in P2p clan wars, whether its minis or fullouts, it seems they have been able to take control(but of course theyve been a more p2p based clan for years, not sayin they are completly p2p based), but lets say eop comes(a f2p based clan.), and challanges TLP to a fullout p2p war in clan wars, im so sure that people r gonna get on their other accounts(lending), people r gonna start adding people to ml, but.. eop still comes out on top. i can bet you they practiced p2p minis and events all week, not even carring about f2p(not completly).

im not saying that fullouts bring out a clans full strength, but at the same time neither do BH

each clan has their own specific strengths that makes them great, like mm and foe.

MM hasnt challanged foe to some 100v100 fullout war in order to take the #1 spot(i think they are #1 if im correct) all theyve been doing is counting on Bh trips, unplanned, un challanged, simply just 2 clans going out on saturdays, and showing everyone how good they are.

in order for a clan too show their true strength, to show just how better they are on the other clan, they put other clans on the spot, they take them off their home turf, and show no mercy.

BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE, FULLOUTS NOR BH TRIPS SHOW THEIR TRUE STRENGTH, BECAUSE EACH CLAN IS GOOD IN DIFERRENT REGIONS, EACH CLAN HAS THEIR OWN SPECIFIC SPOT(meaning bh or clan wars) AS THEIR BEST PLAYIN FIELD.

BUT WHAT BRINGS OUT A CLANS FULL STRENGTH IS BEING ABLE TO CHALLANGE THE OTHER CLAN ON THEIR HOME TURF. BEING ABLE TO TAKE ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT REGION, ONE THAT YOUR NOT THAT EXPIRENCED IN, AND COME OUT ON TOP.

BUT BRO..WHAT HAPPENS WHEN 2 CLANS R PRETTY MUCH EVENED OUT

LIKE FOE AND MM?

FOE FOCUSES ON OPTS + EXPIRENCE TO WIN WARS, WHILE MM FOCUSES ON SKILL + EXPIRENCE(i know that doesnt sound right, but that is exactly how it is right now.)...

well sir...THEN YOU KEEP FIGHTING, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL YOUR CLAN HAS THE UPPER ADVANTAGE, UNTIL YOUR CLAN STARTS TOO WIN MORE AND MORE, THIS COULD TAKE MONTHS AND MONTHS, BUT KNOWING THESE 2, THEY DONT CARE THEY WILL KEEP FIGHTIN TILL THE END.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

MM has tons of lvl 70s, mostly around 78 combat (1 defense not 30 with 51 range and 92 str), which would not be able to attack any lvl 100s at portal, but they would be able to attack lvl 59s. Meaning the the tons of 70s MM have like around 73-78 combat and even a few lvl 80s, could attack v0p, seeing as they're lvl 50-mid 60. As I said, you're an idiot, maybe you should go back to school and learn to add and subtract.

Speaking of what we know, we all know you got wrecked near matched opts last Saturday after your leader stated E has better organization than MM does.

Okay so, you guys were chasing V0p (idk why this is suppose to make you look good lol) and trying to get a fall in, thank you for proving my point that you were all disorganized when I scouted, you were also chasing mains but now we know you were chasing V0p. K, ty.

Speaking of what we know, E has a hp average of 80.71, when MM's push (about 10 seconds into the fight) came with scims and 99 str'ers, and we were cornered inside the altar, organization has nothing to do with that...

That's like saying Di or something pushing MM with scims and MM is stuck inside the altar.. and Di has about 15 more... what can be done about that..???

Which is why at the portal when it was 55 MM vs 58 E, in the open, we won because organization actually matters there.

Epidemic as a clan knows it's strengths and it's weaknesses, we know we have to train and raise our levels and we know we need a bigger ML. Which is why we don't claim to be the #1 F2P clan.

But it's really pathetic to see a clan that's been around for 4 or so years feel offended and can't take a loss because a new clan is in competition, I'm sure anyone here with half a brain can see all of you as egotistical idiots who think top spot in Rs belongs to them and will go to any low to defend it. It's cool though :-D

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

i think that neither fullouts or Bounty Hunt trips bring out a clans full strength

BUT.. BEING ABLE TO CHALLANGE ANOTHER CLAN ONT HEIR HOME TURF, AND COME OUT WINNING BRINGS OUT THEIR FULL STRENGTH

for example TLP. they have been completly dominant in P2p clan wars, whether its minis or fullouts, it seems they have been able to take control(but of course theyve been a more p2p based clan for years, not sayin they are completly p2p based), but lets say eop comes(a f2p based clan.), and challanges TLP to a fullout p2p war in clan wars, im so sure that people r gonna get on their other accounts(lending), people r gonna start adding people to ml, but.. eop still comes out on top. i can bet you they practiced p2p minis and events all week, not even carring about f2p(not completly).

im not saying that fullouts bring out a clans full strength, but at the same time neither do BH

each clan has their own specific strengths that makes them great, like mm and foe.

MM hasnt challanged foe to some 100v100 fullout war in order to take the #1 spot(i think they are #1 if im correct) all theyve been doing is counting on Bh trips, unplanned, un challanged, simply just 2 clans going out on saturdays, and showing everyone how good they are.

in order for a clan too show their true strength, to show just how better they are on the other clan, they put other clans on the spot, they take them off their home turf, and show no mercy.

BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE, FULLOUTS NOR BH TRIPS SHOW THEIR TRUE STRENGTH, BECAUSE EACH CLAN IS GOOD IN DIFERRENT REGIONS, EACH CLAN HAS THEIR OWN SPECIFIC SPOT(meaning bh or clan wars) AS THEIR BEST PLAYIN FIELD.

BUT WHAT BRINGS OUT A CLANS FULL STRENGTH IS BEING ABLE TO CHALLANGE THE OTHER CLAN ON THEIR HOME TURF. BEING ABLE TO TAKE ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT REGION, ONE THAT YOUR NOT THAT EXPIRENCED IN, AND COME OUT ON TOP.

mm beat foe in a full out 104 to 114