Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Full Out Wars; True Clan's Strength?

Bob

good point, but would you rather determine a clan's strength by how well they do on a normal basis, or how well this they on one special day, (Where they probably much prepare for weeks).

To me, i guess they're both pretty much the same in their own ways, but I'd prefer consistency over Brute power on one day

It doesn't have to be just on one special day, any clan is free to declare on a someone usually at anytime. The only way I could rank clans based on pkri is if every clan was expected to go out and pk at a certain time as a mandatory event.

And like Gack said, if you can beat a clan weekly over and over again your best bet is to declare and really prove yourselves. If you dont want to full out them because your clan is lacking in numbers you are generally weaker as a clan.

I Vode I

40 Attack | 99 Strength | 1 Defense | 91 Range | 1 Prayer | 91 Magic | 65 Combat

ideume.png
ubd7878tp2.png
18289.png

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Agree with Bawbie because it shows that your clan is stronger in fighting them on a weekly basis in BH/PVP Ect. You might think i havent been around for long at all but i have. Future ownage was my first official pure clan lead by Tom and Leon not to say leading masser clans back in old old wildy with S L A P I D, S Y G O N, King K0ers and Trues, i have my fair share of warring expierience. But anyway, clans these days think that beating a clan in a 1 week prep full out means everything. And personally i dont think that at all. I think that a clan makes themself stronger than the opposing clan by beating them on a weekly basis like i said before. Also it is true that members of clans try to make it to a full out war more than a pk trip. Thats just a given. Obviously its because they stress it more than a pk trip... Posting huge pictures on the site that say CLICK HERE OR BOOTED.

Thats really all i gotta say

Ryan

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Alright, I totally agree with Bob on this one. Fullout's do show your full strength, but consistancy is what really matters.

If my clan could beat a clan every weekend but lose to a clan in a fullout, I'd still rank my clan over that clan. Mainly because we're more consistant and we're pulling the same numbers and we have the same strength week after week.

Fullout's lately have gotten so pathetic and over-rated. Clans will do anything in their power to win the fullout war. Like cmon, it's not the end of the world. Besides, i'd much rather win on the weekends instead of winning once in 3-4 months.

What clans do these days, adding non-members to ML, sharing accounts to non-clan members. It's quite pathetic and you do it for a simple win to gain what? Respect? You lose more respect for cheating to do such a thing.

My example is FOE and MM a few weeks ago before PCT was released. FOE had usually come on top during trips, PKRI's, Events against MM. Then MM and FOE had a fullout war and MM had won. People started rating MM #1 even though FOE had always been winning and was on top. Does this make sence at all? FOE has proven to be the better/stronger clan but since MM won a fullout they suddenly became the #1 F2P Pure clan.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Alright, I totally agree with Bob on this one. Fullout's do show your full strength, but consistancy is what really matters.

If my clan could beat a clan every weekend but lose to a clan in a fullout, I'd still rank my clan over that clan. Mainly because we're more consistant and we're pulling the same numbers and we have the same strength week after week.

Fullout's lately have gotten so pathetic and over-rated. Clans will do anything in their power to win the fullout war. Like cmon, it's not the end of the world. Besides, i'd much rather win on the weekends instead of winning once in 3-4 months.

What clans do these days, adding non-members to ML, sharing accounts to non-clan members. It's quite pathetic and you do it for a simple win to gain what? Respect? You lose more respect for cheating to do such a thing.

My example is FOE and MM a few weeks ago before PCT was released. FOE had usually come on top during trips, PKRI's, Events against MM. Then MM and FOE had a fullout war and MM had won. People started rating MM #1 even though FOE had always been winning and was on top. Does this make sence at all? FOE has proven to be the better/stronger clan but since MM won a fullout they suddenly became the #1 F2P Pure clan.

Yeah, maybe after that big full-out MM became #1 for months to come now.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Full outs are more important because all clans have a badweekend somtimes, and pull bad. However, clans always bring their A game to a full out.

That can be also said for a full out.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Full outs are more important because all clans have a badweekend somtimes, and pull bad. However, clans always bring their A game to a full out.

Which is where the meaning of "consistency" comes in. Clan's that DON'T HAVE bad weekends are the clans that should be considered having higher strength then the ones pulling crap opts every other week, and being beastly in a full out.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Which is where the meaning of "consistency" comes in. Clan's that DON'T HAVE bad weekends are the clans that should be considered having higher strength then the ones pulling crap opts every other week, and being beastly in a full out.

Not true, alot of clans dont stress trips that much and Except that their members have lives. E is the only clan I can recall that goes on a signup or booted policy each week. Also, if you pound on a clan each week in BH then you should have no problem beating them in a full out.

UJUI2.png

sean, the full out is what made mm #1 f2p lol..

That is EXACTLY the point of the topic.

Based on your statement MM wasn't #1 up until after the war. Which is the problem. Full Out wars aren't as representative as people make it seem and they have such a big impact.

Not true, alot of clans dont stress trips that much and Except that their members have lives. E is the only clan I can recall that goes on a signup or booted policy each week. Also, if you pound on a clan each week in BH then you should have no problem beating them in a full out.

It's not a signup or be booted policiy lol. That's what people like you (to avoid using bad language) try to make it seem.

As for your second statement, it's obviously wrong seeing as FOE use to beat MM 95% of the time on trips and MM won the full out war.

I'm not trying to bash on MM here, simply stating the facts and using you guys as an example because everyone knows what hapenned in the MM vs FOE war.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

That is EXACTLY the point of the topic.

Based on your statement MM wasn't #1 up until after the war. Which is the problem. Full Out wars aren't as representative as people make it seem and they have such a big impact.

It's not a signup or be booted policiy lol. That's what people like you (to avoid using bad language) try to make it seem.

As for your second statement, it's obviously wrong seeing as FOE use to beat MM 95% of the time on trips and MM won the full out war.

I'm not trying to bash on MM here, simply stating the facts and using you guys as an example because everyone knows what hapenned in the MM vs FOE war.

A lot of people still ranked us #2 after that war because most people thought that we wouldn't be able to maintain our warring level as in the war. A month later; people started to accept MM being #1 in F2p.

Coming back to my post on page #6. In my opinion, a Full-Out war is 60% of claiming a rank and the weeks after it are the 40%.

60>40 = Full out wars are more important.

I do agree with you that full out wars are more important than a trip.

What I'm saying is the average of several trips should outweight a full out and that we give TOO much importance to full out wars. If you want numbers, I agree with your 60-40 but right now it's more like 90-10 lol.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I do agree with you that full out wars are more important than a trip.

What I'm saying is the average of several trips should outweight a full out and that we give TOO much importance to full out wars. If you want numbers, I agree with your 60-40 but right now it's more like 90-10 lol.

I still see clan pking as a fun clan event, not competition for ranks. If you can only beat part of their clan with part of yours that make you better overall no matter how many times it happens. If a clan is seriously avoiding full outs and sticking to pking for ranks should not be moved anywhere but down on a list imo.

I Vode I

40 Attack | 99 Strength | 1 Defense | 91 Range | 1 Prayer | 91 Magic | 65 Combat

ideume.png
ubd7878tp2.png
18289.png