Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Full Out Wars; True Clan's Strength?

Bob

i think that neither fullouts or Bounty Hunt trips bring out a clans full strength

BUT.. BEING ABLE TO CHALLANGE ANOTHER CLAN ONT HEIR HOME TURF, AND COME OUT WINNING BRINGS OUT THEIR FULL STRENGTH

for example TLP. they have been completly dominant in P2p clan wars, whether its minis or fullouts, it seems they have been able to take control(but of course theyve been a more p2p based clan for years, not sayin they are completly p2p based), but lets say eop comes(a f2p based clan.), and challanges TLP to a fullout p2p war in clan wars, im so sure that people r gonna get on their other accounts(lending), people r gonna start adding people to ml, but.. eop still comes out on top. i can bet you they practiced p2p minis and events all week, not even carring about f2p(not completly).

im not saying that fullouts bring out a clans full strength, but at the same time neither do BH

each clan has their own specific strengths that makes them great, like mm and foe.

MM hasnt challanged foe to some 100v100 fullout war in order to take the #1 spot(i think they are #1 if im correct) all theyve been doing is counting on Bh trips, unplanned, un challanged, simply just 2 clans going out on saturdays, and showing everyone how good they are.

in order for a clan too show their true strength, to show just how better they are on the other clan, they put other clans on the spot, they take them off their home turf, and show no mercy.

BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE, FULLOUTS NOR BH TRIPS SHOW THEIR TRUE STRENGTH, BECAUSE EACH CLAN IS GOOD IN DIFERRENT REGIONS, EACH CLAN HAS THEIR OWN SPECIFIC SPOT(meaning bh or clan wars) AS THEIR BEST PLAYIN FIELD.

BUT WHAT BRINGS OUT A CLANS FULL STRENGTH IS BEING ABLE TO CHALLANGE THE OTHER CLAN ON THEIR HOME TURF. BEING ABLE TO TAKE ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT REGION, ONE THAT YOUR NOT THAT EXPIRENCED IN, AND COME OUT ON TOP.

BUT BRO..WHAT HAPPENS WHEN 2 CLANS R PRETTY MUCH EVENED OUT

LIKE FOE AND MM?

FOE FOCUSES ON OPTS + EXPIRENCE TO WIN WARS, WHILE MM FOCUSES ON SKILL + EXPIRENCE(i know that doesnt sound right, but that is exactly how it is right now.)...

well sir...THEN YOU KEEP FIGHTING, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL YOUR CLAN HAS THE UPPER ADVANTAGE, UNTIL YOUR CLAN STARTS TOO WIN MORE AND MORE, THIS COULD TAKE MONTHS AND MONTHS, BUT KNOWING THESE 2, THEY DONT CARE THEY WILL KEEP FIGHTIN TILL THE END.

mm beat foe in a full out think they both had 110ish in bh

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so, you guys were chasing V0p (idk why this is suppose to make you look good lol) and trying to get a fall in, thank you for proving my point that you were all disorganized when I scouted, you were also chasing mains but now we know you were chasing V0p. K, ty.

Speaking of what we know, E has a hp average of 80.71, when MM's push (about 10 seconds into the fight) came with scims and 99 str'ers, and we were cornered inside the altar, organization has nothing to do with that...

That's like saying Di or something pushing MM with scims and MM is stuck inside the altar.. and Di has about 15 more... what can be done about that..???

Which is why at the portal when it was 55 MM vs 58 E, in the open, we won because organization actually matters there.

Epidemic as a clan knows it's strengths and it's weaknesses, we know we have to train and raise our levels and we know we need a bigger ML. Which is why we don't claim to be the #1 F2P clan.

But it's really pathetic to see a clan that's been around for 4 or so years feel offended and can't take a loss because a new clan is in competition, I'm sure anyone here with half a brain can see all of you as egotistical idiots who think top spot in Rs belongs to them and will go to any low to defend it. It's cool though :-D

Wow you're an idiot, probably the reason why you're one of the least liked members of your clan, you don't even know your own clan's numbers for the fight, and you're trying to tell me my clan's numbers for the fight? Your PW topic about this fight clearly says Epidemic had 64 people.

You're probably the only idiot who will say that "pushing" has nothing to do with organization. On your behalf, I'm sorry our members can pile inside an altar (apparently fighting in altar requires no organization skill according to you, but yet you still lost) or maybe I'm sorry your members don't know how to click food. Also, you're probably the only idiot that will make a comparison about pure clan warring/pure organization and involve a main clan such as DI.

i think that neither fullouts or Bounty Hunt trips bring out a clans full strength

BUT.. BEING ABLE TO CHALLANGE ANOTHER CLAN ONT HEIR HOME TURF, AND COME OUT WINNING BRINGS OUT THEIR FULL STRENGTH

for example TLP. they have been completly dominant in P2p clan wars, whether its minis or fullouts, it seems they have been able to take control(but of course theyve been a more p2p based clan for years, not sayin they are completly p2p based), but lets say eop comes(a f2p based clan.), and challanges TLP to a fullout p2p war in clan wars, im so sure that people r gonna get on their other accounts(lending), people r gonna start adding people to ml, but.. eop still comes out on top. i can bet you they practiced p2p minis and events all week, not even carring about f2p(not completly).

im not saying that fullouts bring out a clans full strength, but at the same time neither do BH

each clan has their own specific strengths that makes them great, like mm and foe.

MM hasnt challanged foe to some 100v100 fullout war in order to take the #1 spot(i think they are #1 if im correct) all theyve been doing is counting on Bh trips, unplanned, un challanged, simply just 2 clans going out on saturdays, and showing everyone how good they are.

in order for a clan too show their true strength, to show just how better they are on the other clan, they put other clans on the spot, they take them off their home turf, and show no mercy.

BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE, FULLOUTS NOR BH TRIPS SHOW THEIR TRUE STRENGTH, BECAUSE EACH CLAN IS GOOD IN DIFERRENT REGIONS, EACH CLAN HAS THEIR OWN SPECIFIC SPOT(meaning bh or clan wars) AS THEIR BEST PLAYIN FIELD.

BUT WHAT BRINGS OUT A CLANS FULL STRENGTH IS BEING ABLE TO CHALLANGE THE OTHER CLAN ON THEIR HOME TURF. BEING ABLE TO TAKE ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT REGION, ONE THAT YOUR NOT THAT EXPIRENCED IN, AND COME OUT ON TOP.

BUT BRO..WHAT HAPPENS WHEN 2 CLANS R PRETTY MUCH EVENED OUT

LIKE FOE AND MM?

FOE FOCUSES ON OPTS + EXPIRENCE TO WIN WARS, WHILE MM FOCUSES ON SKILL + EXPIRENCE(i know that doesnt sound right, but that is exactly how it is right now.)...

well sir...THEN YOU KEEP FIGHTING, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL YOUR CLAN HAS THE UPPER ADVANTAGE, UNTIL YOUR CLAN STARTS TOO WIN MORE AND MORE, THIS COULD TAKE MONTHS AND MONTHS, BUT KNOWING THESE 2, THEY DONT CARE THEY WILL KEEP FIGHTIN TILL THE END.

Name me one clan that will try their absolute best in a bh/pvp trip but will relax when it comes to a full out.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Name me one clan that will try their absolute best in a bh/pvp trip but will relax when it comes to a full out.

i never said relax lol, but what im trying to say is that each clan focuses on different regions, like mm, foe,fi(when they get put of slump)and epidemic. of course they dont complety ignore fullouts, but Bh is the main priority, because for them, that is how they achieve at their best.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

i never said relax lol, but what im trying to say is that each clan focuses on different regions, like mm, foe,fi(when they get put of slump)and epidemic. of course they dont complety ignore fullouts, but Bh is the main priority, because for them, that is how they achieve at their best.

Ok so let me get this straight. In a hypothetical situation where Epidemic gets a full out war, they will put less preparation in it than a pk trip?

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

*** [ CLAN ]: I Sm0k3 Fir3 is in 2 clans. | Clans: Downies of Fatality, Vent Unit | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=I%A0Sm0k3%A0Fir3

he is an advisor to fatality and welcome on all trips, he was a valuable asset to fatality while we had him. Try to find some valuable assets of your own!

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

say hi to "i sm0k3 fire" and his 45defness for me :)

(thats prolly not how u spell his name, but u shuld know who im talkin about)

And say hi to the 3 full runers that you got. Our addy daddies are going to have some competition.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

say hi to "i sm0k3 fire" and his 45defness for me :)

(thats prolly not how u spell his name, but u shuld know who im talkin about)

he doesn't come to trips even though i think he would be able to

but he doesn't so that comment was stupid

1fail.png

David get off this topic and Ray we have no full runners but I'll tell them you said hi when I catch them on.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Learn to express yourself without directly flaming, only shows a lack of class on your half.

~ RAGE

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Um, honestly, not trying to flame bait, but it will allow all members of a clan to fight and attack others...its a bit "unfair" for lets say...70's to kill the 70's and 80's of a clan but the higher levels can't att. In a full out, war would be deep in wild, or clan wars making everyone fair game and imo, a better representation of a full out.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Wow you're an idiot, probably the reason why you're one of the least liked members of your clan, you don't even know your own clan's numbers for the fight, and you're trying to tell me my clan's numbers for the fight? Your PW topic about this fight clearly says Epidemic had 64 people.

You're probably the only idiot who will say that "pushing" has nothing to do with organization. On your behalf, I'm sorry our members can pile inside an altar (apparently fighting in altar requires no organization skill according to you, but yet you still lost) or maybe I'm sorry your members don't know how to click food. Also, you're probably the only idiot that will make a comparison about pure clan warring/pure organization and involve a main clan such as DI.

When your done raging and ready for a normal conversation, hit me a PM.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

that was a normal conversation too bad u had nothing to reply to it with so u decided to say 'hit the pm button m8'

Like what you're doing now?

On Topic.

I think a full out determines the clan's capability at it's peak. It could be useful at times, but i really doubt it determines a clan's full strength. If a clan pulls 60 to a full out but ends up pulling a measly 40 to every trip, then the full out obviously has no use what so ever.

In all Honesty, I enjoyed the PCR list very much.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Like what you're doing now?

On Topic.

I think a full out determines the clan's capability at it's peak. It could be useful at times, but i really doubt it determines a clan's full strength. If a clan pulls 60 to a full out but ends up pulling a measly 40 to every trip, then the full out obviously has no use what so ever.

In all Honesty, I enjoyed the PCR list very much.

I loved PCR as well

But i don't see how a pk trip determines a clans full strength either. In my opinion, if a clan suggests that they are better than another clan because they have beat them multiple times pking but still fails to beat them in a full out they are obviously a weaker clan as a whole. Again, pking trips are just an event that almost every clan does. If every clan went to castle wars and E beat Foe in a multiple games no one would say that E is a stronger clan.

What if a clan never goes on pk trips but can still destroy any clan in a full out? You cant rank them lower because they dont pk it just means that they dont do that event...But their ability to beat any clan when challenged *in my eyes* gives them the highest rank.

I Vode I

40 Attack | 99 Strength | 1 Defense | 91 Range | 1 Prayer | 91 Magic | 65 Combat

ideume.png
ubd7878tp2.png
18289.png

I loved PCR as well

But i don't see how a pk trip determines a clans full strength either. In my opinion, if a clan suggests that they are better than another clan because they have beat them multiple times pking but still fails to beat them in a full out they are obviously a weaker clan as a whole. Again, pking trips are just an event that almost every clan does. If every clan went to castle wars and E beat Foe in a multiple games no one would say that E is a stronger clan.

What if a clan never goes on pk trips but can still destroy any clan in a full out? You cant rank them lower because they dont pk it just means that they dont do that event...But their ability to beat any clan when challenged *in my eyes* gives them the highest rank.

good point, but would you rather determine a clan's strength by how well they do on a normal basis, or how well this they on one special day, (Where they probably much prepare for weeks).

To me, i guess they're both pretty much the same in their own ways, but I'd prefer consistency over Brute power on one day

2vkztwj.jpg

</div>

If beating that clan over and over again is nothing then a full-out should be nothing to be afraid of.

I thought we were deciding if a Full out Determines a Clan's Full strength? When did anyone talk about someone being afraid of another? What are you talking about?

2vkztwj.jpg

</div>

I thought we were deciding if a Full out Determines a Clan's Full strength? When did anyone talk about someone being afraid of another? What are you talking about?

If Pking is the best way to show a clan's true strength then a full out should be nothing even close to pking meaning that a full out shouldn't even affect how another clan is doing so great. So the Pking clan can do a full out because they are the great pking clan. Not much more to it unless the clans scared.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg