Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Full Out Wars; True Clan's Strength?

Bob

Before I start let's make it clear that I'm in Epidemic, Epidemic members & ranks are scared shitless and we **** our pants everytime someone even mentions a full out war. We simply don't have the minimum IQ requirement to do a full out war. In other words, we are physically unable to battle in a full out war on runescape. Now that the flame baiting crap is out the way, hopefully we can have a good discussion.

What happened over time that made full out wars so important? What's the real difference between a Full Out war and an important trip? I might have had the wrong idea in my mind the whole time, but isn't it better to do good on a weekly basis than do good once every few months in a full out war? How can certain clans pull 200%+ of their average pull to a full out war lol? Why is it that people value full out wars that hapenned several months ago over the average performance of the last 2-3 weeks? That just doesn't make sense to me.

Now some of you are gonna say "OMG BUT FULL OUT WARS REPRESENT A TRUE/FULL CLAN STRENGTH!!"...

I'm not even going to lie, I've been around for a bit now and I've heard/witnessed a lot of **** about full out wars. To name a few examples:

- Adding alternate/secondary accounts on ML in the 24/48 hours or while accepting the war.

- Lending member's accounts to friends to maximize the amount of accounts on the battlefield.

- Swtching some names during the week and/or Adding a small amount of members during the week.

^ THAT to me, isn't what I call representing a true clan's strength.

Now you can say, "Yes but people will actually try harder to make the war". That is entirely true but it certainly doesn't make what I said earlier untrue. Hell, it doesn't even outweight it most of the time.

That's what I have to say, I'm trying to bring a good discussion on these boards because (no offense) most of the latest posts here have been kind of pointless. =/

I also know that it will be hard for some of you to control yourself from flaming/baiting me, sometime's it's good to let it go so my PM box is empty, let it flow! :D I've also requested this topic to be moderated heavily by Pure Warfare ranks so anybody breaking the rules will hopefully be dealt with severely.

Thanks,

Bob

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full out means full out. Pk trips arn't mandatory but Full outs are. Full outs is more orginized and shows a clan's true potential of what they do. Yeah yeah they lend accounts, add members in ml to maximize so the number can even be greater because they are determined to win. Hell I would do all that **** also if its a big war.

Example, TLP. Tlp has some good pk trips but not often, but when it comes to full outs. They ******* beast out and clean their asses with toilet paper and flush the other clan down.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

Hopefully we can have a clean discussion lol

I've always found full out wars to basically show the pinnacle of a clans strength at that point in time, some regard them as more important than trips, others regard consistency to be more important. They can be important for low level clans (In this era) as trips arn't too important.

These days, they seem almost less important than once upon a time, a clan could lose a full out one week and 2 weeks later its pretty much forgotten about after losing to the clan for 2 weeks in a row, people disregard the full out result.

Full outs were certainly more important once upon a time, thats for sure.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Full outs war proves your strength in a single point of time, f2p trips just eventually prove how well you are long term

Obviously a full out holds its meaning and its importance because that's how it's always been, can't even bother changing any1s opinion about that

It's the pure community's fault in general if it has no "honor" system that we have small cheatings happening in full outs like u said

Today it doesn't, no1 gives a ****, i mean, that's what everyone is unofficially in agreement with. We've just catered or grown to in a "i dont care if X clan does this, or X clan does that because my own clan does X things, so its fine in the end"

There's no real penalty now "socially" within a pure community if u do "no honor" **** because back then, u'd be shunned and flamed constantly and no1 would join u and ur members would leav

Today, every clan is shunned, or flamed in the same exact way even if they've really been a decent clan with decent guys and held a decent, understandable reputation, it's just a bad cycle atm

can it change? ofcourse, anything's possible, so it just will take time, things to happen, people to change minds leading these clans and who knows

In a full out war, you are fighting a clan at their absolute full strength. Many factors can change the outcome of a PVP run in such as if it's planned or not, if there are any crashers, if the opposing clan have been out for a while and numbers have dropped. Trips do matter a lot though because even though TLP could probably beat Epidemic in a full out, I'd still rank Epidemic and many other clans over TLP because of their consistency. Overall though full out wars do determine a clans Full Strength.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Full out means full out. Pk trips arn't mandatory but Full outs are. Full outs is more orginized and shows a clan's true potential of what they do. Yeah yeah they lend accounts, add members in ml to maximize so the number can even be greater because they are determined to win. Hell I would do all that **** also if its a big war.

Example, TLP. Tlp has some good pk trips but not often, but when it comes to full outs. They ******* beast out and clean their asses with toilet paper and flush the other clan down.

Huh, Idk what clan you're in but I'm pretty sure most clans have mandatory weekend trips. (If you're on you're expected to attend).

Full out's are more organized in what way? And my whole post is about how it really DOESN'T show a clan's true potential so arguing by saying that they do show true potential doesn't make sense, answer me by saying HOW they show true potential.

As for the TLP remark, I haven't paid attention to who shows up to their wars and trips so I'm not gonna argue on that.

And I do agree that full outs do show your strength at a point in time, I'm just annoyed how much people will cheat to "raise" their true strength and even more annoyed at how people see a full out war.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

It's a clans full strength. It is when all of their members get together for one event. I know plenty of old school kids on EOP's ML who attend an occasional trip when they can, like me, but when there is a full out war, you make room for that event. A full out war shows who cares more about their can really. If you don't full out then your just kidding yourself about your potential strength, or non-potential.

I don't see how it is arguable that a full-out war does not show a clans full strength. I know for a fact that in EOP when they post big pk trips, no one really gets sparked up about it. But when theres a war, there is a buzz, and people look forward to it the whole week unlike a trip. People will make sure to e-mail and PM everyone, and make room for the event.

Thats all really. Full out wars are a clans full "true" strength

Also, no flame intended. But full out someone >.>

maulerpixil1-1.gif

so u rly do care about what m4n has to say, u made a detailed thread on the topic

Who's m4n? I made this post because several people here give too much importance to full out wars (in my opinion) and I'm trying to understand why. Also this forum needed a good discussion topic.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Full out's are more organized in what way? And my whole post is about how it really DOESN'T show a clan's true potential so arguing by saying that they do show true potential doesn't make sense, answer me by saying HOW they show true potential.

As I said, full outs are more organized because it's just you and the other clan against eachother and in clan wars, the numbers are there clearly and there is even an official victory message. In PVP, other factors can change the outcome such as other clans crashing and if the other clan is aware that they are about to be rushed.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

As I said, full outs are more organized because it's just you and the other clan against eachother and in clan wars, the numbers are there clearly and there is even an official victory message. In PVP, other factors can change the outcome such as other clans crashing and if the other clan is aware that they are about to be rushed.

One of your only smart posts I've seen :lol:

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Yeah obviously but now you're comparing a Full out war to a crashed fight during a trip... You can't compare this together, I'm comparing performance on a weekly basis versus performance on one fight that was planned for a while and that people will (most of the time) do anything to win.

OBVIOUSLY I agree with you but we're just not looking at the same thing.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Full out wars don't show a clans true strength. A clans true strength lies in consistently. If you can consistently pull a lot and do well against clans then you're much stronger than a clan who masses up for a full out war.

Also, with run ins you don't know how many your opponent has, you don't know when you'll get hit and you don't know which way the fight is going whereas it's the exact opposite in full outs. Full outs don't contribute to a clans strength one bit. In fact, it takes a stronger clan to lose a full out war and bounce back than it does to win a full out war.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

pkri's are like a regular season. Wars are the real deal. But ofcourse flukes can happen, but if that's the case, just be consistent again and people will forget about the war. If a clan wants to claim another clans rank, it would be respectful by beating them in a full out. It just seems cowardly not to lol, and I think that's why clans that refuse to full out don't get much respect..

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

nice i think hatton deleted my post because i believe he's in epidemic

you made this topic just so people can think better of epidemic not doing full out wars

Obviously with this post you made, we know why your other one got deleted..

OT:

It's really simple, I'd rather beat a clan week in week out, then lose each week then win a full-out.

The members, and the whole clan itself is determined more powerful and dediccated when members show up each week to take their clan to the top of the rankings.

Also agreeing with scott...

Full outs don't contribute to a clans strength one bit. In fact, it takes a stronger clan to lose a full out war and bounce back than it does to win a full out war.

And along with all this **** of "LEND YOUR ACC TO WHO CAN'T MAKE IT" etc etc that Bob mentioned, it doesn't show a true strength of a clan. True strength and determination comes from consistency.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

nice i think hatton deleted my post because i believe he's in epidemic

you made this topic just so people can think better of epidemic not doing full out wars

Hes right imo

Full outs pull everyone available and bring them to maximum performance

which in turn shows the clans true strength

2017322404.gif

well there is 2 ways of looking at it, you may ahve sign ups every week and pull good every week, but clans like to have slack weeks for people to do other things, dont forget saturday/sunday is your weekend and people mostly waste it at trips

on the other hand, if clans do that they may only pull 50 and probably have a full potential of about 70/80, just they rather let people do things on saturday and ****

obviously you made this topic because this is what epidemic get critisized for, obviously consistency is good and yes better than potential in most people's eyes

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp