Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What's Up V2

P0ke N Die

I miss you babe

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

PW Mods dont even do anything anymore now, you can literally post someones IRL Info and full albums of their facebooks without getting a warn. It is ******* retarded

Oh really? Try to do it now

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Everything has changed. The pure world is a hollow shell of agony and despair that is only surpassed by the amount of overinflated egos and superiority complexes of the higher clans while the lower clans are all in turmoil over who is the best at displaying their mediocrity. Chain is a confirmed homosexual and NME has been outed as a reincarnation of the Jewish passover. That being the nonbelievers in one defense turned to thirty and since their clan was full of non pure believers their clan was suddenly doomed and shortly died a horrific and violent death shortly after. Walli has been lifting more and more ever since the death of his dear sister Margaret. She was killed in a cataclysmic head on car collision that was planned out by Goop. Goop has since been found to be Chain's homosexual lover and since they could not bear to deal with the shame this put on their families when the news became public they chose to end their lives together by drinking the noxious fluid that is drain cleaner. This is the current state of the pure community. There's no going back now.

~RIP Margaret~

~You were too young~
Arp-1.png

Everything has changed. The pure world is a hollow shell of agony and despair that is only surpassed by the amount of overinflated egos and superiority complexes of the higher clans while the lower clans are all in turmoil over who is the best at displaying their mediocrity. Chain is a confirmed homosexual and NME has been outed as a reincarnation of the Jewish passover. That being the nonbelievers in one defense turned to thirty and since their clan was full of non pure believers their clan was suddenly doomed and shortly died a horrific and violent death shortly after. Walli has been lifting more and more ever since the death of his dear sister Margaret. She was killed in a cataclysmic head on car collision that was planned out by Goop. Goop has since been found to be Chain's homosexual lover and since they could not bear to deal with the shame this put on their families when the news became public they chose to end their lives together by drinking the noxious fluid that is drain cleaner. This is the current state of the pure community. There's no going back now.

~RIP Margaret~

~You were too young~

this ^^ and also a few new smaller clans formed/re-opened/went from "lpc" to "mpc" so there's a few more options in who to fight. however, jagex's servers and the prides of clan leaders still hinder the majority of weekend trips, for every clan tbh.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

everyone got banned then the same mods who banned everyone leaked their ip's

so there's hardly anyone left or theyre just ban evading

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

~RIP Margaret~

~You were too young~

best post on pure warfare to date

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

~RIP Margaret~

~You were too young~

best post on pure warfare to date

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

mass at dummies

play few speeches

go out in the wildy for 30 MINUTES*

every single clan hugging single , hit few clans in single ,

get a legit pkri , free loot free kdr.

end.

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

mass at dummies

play few speeches

end.

So nothing has changed then?

hhhgggf.jpg

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

mass at dummies

play few speeches

end.

So nothing has changed then?

hhhgggf.jpg

oh ye and nme closed

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

nothing come back in another 3 months and maybe we'll be gone

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

CP have been sitting at mossies since the 14th September 2011.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.