Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The next 100v100 F2P

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cp has done nothing in their history lol

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

I showed you pure clans in 2010, you know nothing about CP's history or any pure clans history for that matter

#Clan-CP

I showed you pure clans in 2010, you know nothing about CP's history or any pure clans history for that matter

i've been playing since 2007 and cp still has done nothing for as long as they've been open, strong resemblance to tlp.

pride yourself in your many years of being open yet you are still pulling 35 and fighting mpc's.

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

i've been playing since 2007 and cp still has done nothing for as long as they've been open, strong resemblance to tlp.

pride yourself in your many years of being open yet you are still pulling 35 and fighting mpc's.

Nah, I showed you pure clans in 2010. You had no clue how to even register on a pure clans website, I remember it taking me 20 minutes to explain it to you. CP has been #1 in F2P a handful of times, won a few full outs, all while having the best community in the game. CP is nothing like TLP, you were in both clans, you should know that :P

CP could easily be pulling more than what they do. Think of who is in the clan. It's a choice.

#Clan-CP

wouldn't be surprised of cp beat mm

can't remember but did cp fight foe?

Yes in 2010

CP won 3-0

Wasn't this like 60 FOE vs 100 CP lol? I'd like to see a 100 vs 100 F2P Full-out with CP & FOE before CP & MM. Although, I think CP would win both. Underestimated clan tbh

you're a smart man

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Nah, I showed you pure clans in 2010. You had no clue how to even register on a pure clans website, I remember it taking me 20 minutes to explain it to you. CP has been #1 in F2P a handful of times, won a few full outs, all while having the best community in the game. CP is nothing like TLP, you were in both clans, you should know that :P

CP could easily be pulling more than what they do. Think of who is in the clan. It's a choice.

What a deranged individual you are, you were #1 for like 2 weeks when you were continually mass recruiting and mass inviting people to your, didn't last long did it? You'd drop from 100 to 70 people after 1 fight because your invites decided to leave because your trips were so poor.

titanj.png

What a deranged individual you are, you were #1 for like 2 weeks when you were continually mass recruiting and mass inviting people to your, didn't last long did it? You'd drop from 100 to 70 people after 1 fight because your invites decided to leave because your trips were so poor.

I dont think you really know about when CP was #1.

it was for a month.

idk if you just have bad memory or I've mistaken you for some other oldschool clanner.. CP has been #1 in 06, 07 etc bro

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

so.. you're just going to repeat yourself?

rofl

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

idk if you just have bad memory or I've mistaken you for some other oldschool clanner.. CP has been #1 in 06, 07 etc bro

in 07 you allied with Fi for the majority of the year and didn't do nothing constructive, and we took your best members such as vlooie, what r u talking about.

titanj.png

And in all honesty I would reply to you specifically Jared but you talked up NME so much yet now they are nothing but a memory. A closed, dead clan. This makes anything you say irrelevant and meaningless.

My clan still functions and dishes out fun/successful events.

peBfq.gif

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

in 07 you allied with Fi for the majority of the year and didn't do nothing constructive, and we took your best members such as vlooie, what r u talking about.

Wait... So they "didn't do nothing constructive"? They did not do nothing constructive, so they did something constructive.

koolssigcopy.png

i don't understand, so you're boosting your clan up over ours where if our members could just be bothered to log in to play this game, we'd just beat you whenever we fought, like on August the 4th? best members doing a lot for you huh

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

i don't understand, so you're boosting your clan up over ours where if our members could just be bothered to log in to play this game, we'd just beat you whenever we fought, like on August the 4th? best members doing a lot for you huh

Lol, you keep referring to August the 4th like we fought on equal terms when you know we had no teamspeak for 2 rounds, you keep referring to august the 4th like it was purely CP members at the fight when we both know you had a large amount of invites.

titanj.png

it'd be nice to see a 2v2 f2p fullout again, they're always a blast :-P

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force