Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The next 100v100 F2P

cp has done nothing in their history lol

I showed you pure clans in 2010, you know nothing about CP's history or any pure clans history for that matter

i've been playing since 2007 and cp still has done nothing for as long as they've been open, strong resemblance to tlp.

pride yourself in your many years of being open yet you are still pulling 35 and fighting mpc's.

Nah, I showed you pure clans in 2010. You had no clue how to even register on a pure clans website, I remember it taking me 20 minutes to explain it to you. CP has been #1 in F2P a handful of times, won a few full outs, all while having the best community in the game. CP is nothing like TLP, you were in both clans, you should know that :P

CP could easily be pulling more than what they do. Think of who is in the clan. It's a choice.

What a deranged individual you are, you were #1 for like 2 weeks when you were continually mass recruiting and mass inviting people to your, didn't last long did it? You'd drop from 100 to 70 people after 1 fight because your invites decided to leave because your trips were so poor.

idk if you just have bad memory or I've mistaken you for some other oldschool clanner.. CP has been #1 in 06, 07 etc bro

in 07 you allied with Fi for the majority of the year and didn't do nothing constructive, and we took your best members such as vlooie, what r u talking about.

i don't understand, so you're boosting your clan up over ours where if our members could just be bothered to log in to play this game, we'd just beat you whenever we fought, like on August the 4th? best members doing a lot for you huh

Lol, you keep referring to August the 4th like we fought on equal terms when you know we had no teamspeak for 2 rounds, you keep referring to august the 4th like it was purely CP members at the fight when we both know you had a large amount of invites.

proof of invites sir? give me all their names so i can laugh at how stupid you sound

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cp has done nothing in their history lol

I showed you pure clans in 2010, you know nothing about CP's history or any pure clans history for that matter

i've been playing since 2007 and cp still has done nothing for as long as they've been open, strong resemblance to tlp.

pride yourself in your many years of being open yet you are still pulling 35 and fighting mpc's.

Nah, I showed you pure clans in 2010. You had no clue how to even register on a pure clans website, I remember it taking me 20 minutes to explain it to you. CP has been #1 in F2P a handful of times, won a few full outs, all while having the best community in the game. CP is nothing like TLP, you were in both clans, you should know that :P

CP could easily be pulling more than what they do. Think of who is in the clan. It's a choice.

What a deranged individual you are, you were #1 for like 2 weeks when you were continually mass recruiting and mass inviting people to your, didn't last long did it? You'd drop from 100 to 70 people after 1 fight because your invites decided to leave because your trips were so poor.

idk if you just have bad memory or I've mistaken you for some other oldschool clanner.. CP has been #1 in 06, 07 etc bro

in 07 you allied with Fi for the majority of the year and didn't do nothing constructive, and we took your best members such as vlooie, what r u talking about.

i don't understand, so you're boosting your clan up over ours where if our members could just be bothered to log in to play this game, we'd just beat you whenever we fought, like on August the 4th? best members doing a lot for you huh

Lol, you keep referring to August the 4th like we fought on equal terms when you know we had no teamspeak for 2 rounds, you keep referring to august the 4th like it was purely CP members at the fight when we both know you had a large amount of invites.

man Black Warlord or something even thanked us for waiting for your ts to come back up round 3, you're still claiming it was down.. and you're still just dissing your own clan if you're blaming it on invites. U_U

Foe vs Fi p2p fullout :D

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

Cp full out is invalid. The round we lost because of a glitch never was redone when we were kind enough to let CP re-do the round they had the exact same thing. Third round our TS was hit offline at the initial rush enough to where for the first 30 seconds to a minute TS was unusable. Cp only had an in-game ML of 58 people up to the day of the full out, yet somehow pulled 100. Tell me more about not having invites? Admitedly we still shouldn't have lost, but it was quite clearly because of the glitch which CP had a round re-done for and the DDoSing from envious clans.

TL;DR Cp has been irrelevant since the day they opened and claiming a win on that full out is nothing more than EOP trying to claim a win on a Saturday when they had .2 k/d. It's PW, I get it. Cp has beat us in 1 mini out of the 345093453405934059340594 events we've had since then counting minis, preps, trips, & everything else.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Blame the idiots who still argue about CP vs Fi

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures Staff

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice