Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith "SEVERELY" Kills Severe Down 30

Co0kiezs

8OIxw.png

Today One of my members messaged me that Severe was doing inners and they had around 40-45 members. We asked them for a Prep, and then they asked for a F2P PKRi In return. We gladly accepted, knowing we would be outnumbered and wanted the challenge. We started off with around 20 Members and later peaked to 29. In the beginning we were down 30, and we cleared the multiple times throughout the fight and was the dominant force throughout it.

Apart from Severely Punishing them in DOWN 30, we continued to laugh at them in Teamspeak 3 laughing at there single piles being called and all of the Zenith members lining up to drag all 40 of them across the whole map.

Thanks for the fight, and attempting to compete

Kill/Death Ratio:

1hJKB.png

Y1hZ5.png

3Yj12.png

Zenith Vs Severe

Zenith Starting/Ending: 20/29

Severe Starting/Ending: 45/26

The inicial fight started with us rushing them and getting right on top of them. We then pulled a little west and got a regroup right east of mossies but kept pressuring them east. We sent some of our best tanks in and they dragged Severe all around the map. We pushed them all the way to corp, all the way west, east to gap, down to piper, back to gap, east of gap, and finally back down to edge.

Both clans then Re-massed and our numbers were increasing and Severe's were decreasing we were able to have a half decent fight, except for the fact they got slaughtered and it was more of free arrows and cash piles. As the fight went on for the next few hours, Corrupt Pures, and Hostility members decided to show up and snipe the fight, and were focusing more on Zenith rather then Severe, but that did not stop us from annihilating them. We will be more then happy to return the favor in the future :)

3Yj12.png

wBouT.png

3Yj12.png

Credits:

Topic Written By: Josh/Co0kiezs

Shoutout's To:

- All the Zenith Members who put 110% in the fights and listened to calls

Join The #1 MPC Today - Www.Zenith-Rs.Com

735oV.png
~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L[]L[]L[]L[]L[]L[]L

wait till the real topic is up

You realize Our KDR would probably be 200 kills 60 deaths if you didn't have all those Fatality invites in ur fc massed up, and Hostility/CP/Mains sniping us the whole time. We asked you for a clan wars fight pretty early on to avoid problems with mains/cp/hi/invites but of course you declined since you need the mains/cp/hi/invites to even come close to competing with us. How does it feel getting smacked 23v45, I'd be embarrassed tbh.

Vid should be up shortly btw

2ewgrxw.gif

Lmfao if Severe actually tries to say they won i will laugh irl

they actually had to switch teamcapes because we were clearing them so badly they lost all of theirs from returning so much.

:P

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

pretty lame that u gotta flame man

guess that's just what zenith does tho, attempts to start rivalries with every new clan cuz that's the only thing that will keep their members attending their events.

anyway good job on your win, it's clear you guys were the better clan today.

nHyBA.png

guess that's just what zenith does tho, attempts to start rivalries with every new clan cuz that's the only thing that will keep their members attending their events.

Nah, they're the ones who started **** with us, this is us retaliating m8. Why would we even want to start **** with a baby clan.

2ewgrxw.gif

Nah, they're the ones who started **** with us, this is us retaliating m8. Why would we even want to start **** with a baby clan.

idk just every clan that's opened in the past little bit zenith has gone through the trouble of flaming them. doesn't make much sense, Zenith is approaching their 3rd year, if you ever want to expand and you know.. get better... i think you guys need to start looking @ some of the bigger fish in the sea.

That's just my opinion though, not my clan you guys can do what you want ^_^

nHyBA.png

So... You're meaning to tell me you pulled 6?

Also everyone that was sniping you was sniping us..

Watch the orb counts at the start of the video, as well as seeing you get cleared like 3 times without me dying

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

(19:17:44) <`batman> that we're not trying to flame

(19:17:50) <`batman> but good fight mate

(19:19:14) <[Z]Ireland> it was a good fight

(19:19:24) <[Z]Ireland> ur the only clan who would do something like that

(19:19:32) <[Z]Ireland> hella respect to you guys

(19:19:48) <`batman> appreciated mate

but you know.. gl in the future

bSHM3.png

So... You're meaning to tell me you pulled 6?

Watch the orb counts at the start of the video

45 In teamspeak channel

funny how you dont show the end

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png