Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hi] Kok, Step up to us

3at

2zdyblj.jpg

Hostility moved into saturday with momentum from Friday flowing everywhere. We peaked 49 members and set out flexing our chest weilding our intense scimitars. Our biceps were too strong today rolling out of dummies with a strong swagger like no other. KoK is our game and you are the pawn.

For some reason, KDR was showing each clans death twice, So I screened it separately
1maPV.png
I would include CP's 20-40 kdr but its supposedly fake. Oh well,

2db06ms.jpg

34q6zid.jpg

We started off the trip by logging into Ef's world and coincidently found them right south of us. They logged while we killed 2~ of them. Gave us a good giggle tbh. Later on, we walked up and hopped to set up a fight. Once again, EF logged into our world. We rushed them again, making them run 10 levels south with laughter over teamspeak. Thanks for the fun.

2db06ms.jpg

20r085z.jpg

Zenith thought it would be funny to try an hit us on login, but we decided to turn this surprise against them. We walked into multi, turned around and rushed them while they were not ready. At first, Zenith members flocked to us 1 by 1, making their numbers drop before the fight even started. We rushed ontop of them, and the fight began. Hi got easy piles on the north side of the rock and got a +20 lead on them, eventually pushing west. We were about to clear it until MM crashed. Ty for fight, Hostility only lost 4.

2db06ms.jpg

20r085z.jpg

Zenith wanted to get revenge on us for the last embarrassment, but failed miserably. They rushed us in non multi spamming go to multi. I dont get zenith tho, they pulled into multi first and we followed. The fight took place at mossies tree, where Hostility quickly got piles on the outskirts of the clump. The fight was even at one point, but FOE rushed in.

We got a regroup in mossies and let FOE + Z duke it out until we rerushed. Hitting FOE from the south, we made them run to mossies to RG and got Z trapped in a pocket to die. Foe rushed in from the south again while we were pounding in Z and Hi decided to pull north, letting Z take the hit. Eventually Z pulled all the way north to get scattered on spider hill and die. Hi pulled south to RG, killing returners running into us on the way.

2db06ms.jpg

Hi vs Foe

Foe was clearing up zenith and we decided to give it another go. We rushed north with 36~ people and killed the stragglers 1 by 1. We found foe's RG a bit west of spider hill and hit it head on, making foe pull into non multi against the lava line, north west of mossies. We got with them and started to duke it out 1v1 style. Thanks for the fight

2db06ms.jpg
16k8ej7.jpg

CP rush from the south while foe dipped, and kyle went to go bank his pixels. I decided to pull north and drag CP into multi, the only place they hate going. We dragged them into multi and got easy piles, eventually forcing them back to non multi after killing 15+ of them. We spammed lines of l0l0l and made them run, while Z re-rushed. We dipped with our loot. Thanks for fight.

2db06ms.jpg

20r085z.jpg
+FOE

We decided to give foe another pkri, but Z hit us while walking up. They soon realize we will fight back in 1v1, and they pull north like idiots, running into multi. We stayed south where they hit us, and sniped north, killing randoms without prayer, ( must have been yr). Foe was mad z ruined the pkri, so they rushed them from the north and pushed them south 10 levels with us. A simple spam of walk of shame and z went to regroup inside creator.

FOE turned their attention to us, and we pulled south into rev tree's. Foe members were dragged 1 by 1 into the tree's and dropped for their pixels. Eventually, Foe got clumped up with Hi and zenith Re-rushed FOE from the south. We quickly pulled north of the tree's and got organized. Hostility stayed clumped north of the fight with 30~ people and dropped 15-20 white dots from all clans running around in front of us. MM rushed in from the south, and we moved north taking no damage and our loot with us. Thanks for the action.

2db06ms.jpg

We planned to end after this, but still had 37 people. We decide to have a 37 man bs-fest but found out mm wanted to join in with 50+ to improve their kdr later on. Thanks for the fights guys, see you all tomorrow

Pictures:
121103211437.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103211536.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103212231.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103214528.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103214714.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103214842.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103170859.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103171314.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103171345.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103171400.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103171511.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103171602.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103171625.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103171727.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103171919.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103171948.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103171959.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103172001.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103172344.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103172504.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103174408.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103174538.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103174657.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103174851.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103180522.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121103180534.png" border="0" class="linked-image
6oga4k.png
zV2Ku.png
121103141948.png
121103142253.png
3at.png

evolvek.png

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was a fun filled trip TY all clans for the fights to much flem coming from zenith though for no reason but hey its runescape see you all next weekend

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

cya zenith, i made cookies step down to elder

#Clan-hi for a way out idiots

edit: ryan\hormone has big lips

editv2: down blue capes everyday, everynight we celebrate

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

edit: 3at has big lips

I might have to close your clan if you continue to insult our little armin hammer

woop woop

edit: 3at has big lips

I might have to close your clan if you continue to insult our little armin hammer

k, start the process etc

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

Lol what number clan is this for u in 1 week?

relax say gj n move on

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Council Of War~

Lol what number clan is this for u in 1 week?

Lol nobody cares about your **** clan called terror who is at the bottom of the food chain etc

continue please

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

"Zenith thought it would be funny to try an hit us on login"-Never happened if u looked @ our vid we where not even coming for u we where heading 2 18s 2 rg and u ended up coming @ us which means u logged in =ne steps or mossies

"Hi got easy piles on the north side of the rock and got a +20 lead on them, "-Look @ the Z vid and ull see we had up on u

"A simple spam of walk of shame and z went to regroup inside creator."-We chased u down ne steps lmfao!

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

"#Clan-hi for a way out idiots"

More like Eruption of Hi for a way out m8

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

"Zenith thought it would be funny to try an hit us on login"-Never happened if u looked @ our vid we where not even coming for u we where heading 2 18s 2 rg and u ended up coming @ us which means u logged in =ne steps or mossies

"Hi got easy piles on the north side of the rock and got a +20 lead on them, "-Look @ the Z vid and ull see we had up on u

"A simple spam of walk of shame and z went to regroup inside creator."-We chased u down ne steps lmfao!

Didnt want to grab pics from my leak but hey, here you go.

1mb1y.png

When MM hit us, your ending.

121103174538.png

walk of shame, even saw 2-3 foe spamming it lmfao

3at.png

evolvek.png

lol hostility thinking they good

no1 said we thought we was good is a simple aftermath topic of our week end our point of view post yours and be happy

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Council Of War~

Didnt want to grab pics from my leak but hey, here you go.

1m9lu.png

When MM hit you, your ending.

121103174538.png

walk of shame, even saw 2-3 foe spamming it lmfao

"U walking in front of Z and spamming "Walk of shame is embarrassing"

and taking pics from my vid doesnt make u cool

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

"U walking in front of Z and spamming "Walk of shame is embarrassing"

and taking pics from my vid doesnt make u cool

1st, clear your glasses and count the number of white dots in us, and white dots in front of us. Then, if it will help you sleep at night, give us a nice comment on our video. Ill appreciate the love.

Also, Taking a pic from my leak's picture is very cool, I wonder why you aren't saying you didn't loose a lot that fight anymore. I wonder why your video count didn't go up by me viewing it.

Thanks for the fight, we all know you are mad you lost. Ty and move on.

3at.png

evolvek.png