Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM wipe the wilderness clean

Mayhem-

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if fi wore monk robes i bet mm would fight them its there choice wether they want action or not whats the point in addy when your pulling more then other clans and chasing around anyway?

no1 is going to fight the mains

#clan-ef

so basically there choosing not to fight mm even though most of there clan is 109/110 because they need that addy even when they outnumber clans

that awkward moment when all our addy daddies dropped their addy 40minutes into the trip. If anyone put addy back on it was near the end of the trip @ edge.

if fi wore monk robes i bet mm would fight them its there choice wether they want action or not whats the point in addy when your pulling more then other clans and chasing around anyway?

We were ready to fight them down a bit in the end because they had monk robes on for a moment but then they switched back to addy and we were like **** that lol.

We dropped our addy, and never banked so not sure how we can get our addy back.

But good job MM.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

We were ready to fight them down a bit in the end because they had monk robes on for a moment but then they switched back to addy and we were like **** that lol.

We dropped our addy, and never banked so not sure how we can get our addy back.

But good job MM.

Well you spammed kings and put it on.

Not suprised hitting clans that pull 35-45 for kdr and avoiding Fatality.

? We fight pure clans on weekends.

And hitting clans that pull 35-45 correct me if im wrong but isn't that what fatality does their whole trip. We weren't even #1 but we had the best trip. Fi had 100 kills in 2 hours i would be mad if i was starving that much too.

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

Gratz on your wins and on avoiding the better clans.

you claimed to be retired yet you place twice as much as you possibly did when you were not retired, you also spend your weekends leading a 10 man team of mains sniping anyone that fi goes up against

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

Grats on #2 keep boasting how you hide from Fi :rolleyes:

take it as you wish, but at the end of the day you are receiving no action, still booting any 1 def monk robe real pure in your clan chat and having the worst trip out every single clan out

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

No surprise you had to hit Hostility's own inner event in wildy to boost that KDR.

Credit where it's due, you did easily dispose of EOP but shame you ran every time we came close to you. We had similar numbers, why not?

Grats on #3. Didn't see FOE mentioned a lot on the topic so assumed you lobbied from/lost to them.

before we hit hostilitys bs fest, we had 310 kills and around 70 deaths, whilst you had around 50 kills and 65 deaths

mm has and will forever remain #1, congratulatin us on #3 is like yo son you kno wat they say.. you can tell a lie so many times before u eventually start to believe it urself

as for foe lmfao, lets just say we could have split our pull in half and had one group chase them while the other did something else and they would have still ran from us

Didn't see FOE mentioned a lot on the topic so assumed you lobbied from/lost to them.

I also didn't see a topic from you at all so I assumed you must have lobbied/lost to everyone and had the worst trip out of anyone out =/

Calm down Mayhem-. We have almost the same average defence as TLP yet you crash their fights, so why not fight us? Doesn't make sense. We didn't even have armour on so surely that excuse is out of the window.

We had a pretty fun trip, I think we had under 20 deaths and a fair few kills (100+?). Was fun destroying anything, not topic worthy as it's happened the past 6 weeks w/o challenge.

Funny you mention splitting your pull, we did that last week and you still ran from us :thumbsup: Good job on your trip though, looked fun and hope you can aim higher tonight.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Calm down Mayhem-. We have almost the same average defence as TLP yet you crash their fights, so why not fight us? Doesn't make sense. We didn't even have armour on so surely that excuse is out of the window.

We had a pretty fun trip, I think we had under 20 deaths and a fair few kills (100+?). Was fun destroying anything, not topic worthy as it's happened the past 6 weeks w/o challenge.

Funny you mention splitting your pull, we did that last week and you still ran from us :thumbsup: Good job on your trip though, looked fun and hope you can aim higher tonight.

you are comparing your defence average to a clan that whos weekend pulls average of 30-35, a clan who has a 60 man ml as opposed to your 110, a clan who we are CRASHING with 50-55 people as opposed to fighting you down 5 or even matched opts with 58/60 man pull 39 defence, yet you still cant make sense out of it? no surprise as a being apart of fatality

In the end of trip we all had monk robes on @ edge when we was ready for fighting, EVERYONE, who was in fall in was it, there's was 2-3 ppl standing out with addy, and u pussied out, I would be okey if you would fight us in monk-robes.. I was thinking you will accept, but when u logged out @edge, I lost all respect in you guys..

GJ on your trip.

Maartinsh.png