Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan ending all time lists?

brotato

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P All Time

1. MM - obviously

2. EoP/FOE - undecided who to put as 2/3

3. FOE/EOP - undecided who to put as 2/3

4. FI - like the rest said, iconsistency

5. IR - were **** hot F2P matched for a while when I was a rank there, had amazing trips too

P2P All Time

1. FOE - duh

2. MM - kept up with foe

3. FI/EOP - fi would probably be 4 since we're talking OVERALL but recent performances aaasdstgdg i dunnoo

4. EOP/FI - ^

5. IR - dominated all the MPCs for agesss, were okay matched, pretty consistent too, but again you have other clans who could be up here, carnage,dp,tlp etc etc, cos im a bias ****

Me gusta.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

F2P All Time

1. MM - obviously

2. EoP/FOE - undecided who to put as 2/3

3. FOE/EOP - undecided who to put as 2/3

4. FI - like the rest said, iconsistency

5. IR - were **** hot F2P matched for a while when I was a rank there, had amazing trips too

P2P All Time

1. FOE - duh

2. MM - kept up with foe

3. FI/EOP - fi would probably be 4 since we're talking OVERALL but recent performances aaasdstgdg i dunnoo

4. EOP/FI - ^

5. IR - dominated all the MPCs for agesss, were okay matched, pretty consistent too, but again you have other clans who could be up here, carnage,dp,tlp etc etc, cos im a bias ****

Me gusta.

*** :P

mikecopy.png

Ex-Founder of Enigma

Ex-Leader of Intense redemption

Ex-Warlord of Bloody legends

F2P All Time

FI - Ending the pure era as #1, so many monster Cb's it's unfair.

P2P All Time

FI - one again ending as #1, monster Cb's.

F2P All Time

Fi - When they're good they're very good.

P2P All Time

Fi - Not renowned for their P2P game, but have recently become a powerhouse in the server to the point that no-one can compete with them. Deserve this spot.

In 2007 Fi was on Top all year except the summer in which Eop was #1 for about 2 months until that fatal fullout for the #1 spot in which Fi won and Eop never came back after that until the end of 2009 early 2010.

~Unbiased member of the pure community since 2006

- Fi was basically #1 f2p consistent since their opening till PVP worlds (Bh wasn't that good, honourable mention to CP and TH for that era though) where FOE took a consistant #1 for a good year, which is the reason why Fi slumped... that and all their cool members leaving for Foe or because the game became retarded.

The era in which FOE ruled the the pure community was built of Fatality members who quit and joined them. So in essence, had they not betrayed their family, Fatality would have continued it's dominant reign. We started out the kings, and we ended the kings. Who cares if we had a struggle in the middle, it only makes our story that much more impressive!

I have been in Fatality since 2007 and I've watched the ups and downs. I could care less what any of you rate us because the bonds I've created with my friends in Fi are unbreakable. Adversity builds character. Fatality is where champions were born.

lmfao shut up spastic

F2P All Time

1. MM - Took #1 F2P and never looked back

2. FOE/FI - FI was #1 F2p for a long time, when they slumped they were still great matched

3. FI/FOE - FOE has always been chasing the #1 spot but never really got close

4. EOP

5. CP

P2P All Time

1. FOE - Dominant in P2P

2. MM - Been decent p2p due to numbers, started getting good matched in past years

3. TLP - Always been solid p2p

4. FI - Only just got good at p2p (within past years)

These are all time ending, not recent endings.

QwnAO.png

You must all forget that MM is the only pure clan out of the big dogs, whether you like it or not your clans have had to adapt to gain an advantage or each respective rivals, truth is that. You can say to enjoy the game but you are blinded by that and with two weeks left till this won't matter its ok to admit that. With that being said MM has beaten clans that have 2x and even 3x their defence average in F2P, their history alone will grant them #1 F2P even if they lose a F2P fullout 0-3 with the other clan having 100 ending. Consistency and a model of great community to all for the pure community.

F2P

MM - for the above

FI - their ceiling was actually holding #1 f2p at one point, then having that taken from MM

FOE/EOP - EOP was dominent at one point in this server, EOP were never really smart, they tried to mess with the top dogs MM and the following months they became irrelevant, the propaganda was hard and to a point no longer influential, got boring and old. FOE now they are a shell of themselves, prob due to **** leadership, but were powerful for few summers into fall

CP - for longevity and decent memories, has won full outs and managed to pull 100+ a few weeks in row in early 10 I believe?

P2P

FOE - Has been solid throughout this whole era, been undefeated in P2P, even though they only had like 4-5 fullouts? Never wanted to put their title at risk, unlike MM who accepted every war came @ them. Pretty weak but w/e, MM would be giving them a run weren't for 30 def and ****.

MM - Wasn't really good at P2P early, got better but the mains were too much for the pures, great pulls amazing history in this server as well, highest P2P pull ever for a pure clan not merged or whatnot.

FI - That loss to FOE 74-91 I believe was huge to the middle part of your history, what if you won. Meh would have been the opposite maybe you would be #1 P2P and have been MM's biggest rival, you will have to settle for top 3 in this ranking. Been great past few months, but consistency my sons. Again their defence has helped them gain an advantage over clans that accept 35 def

you do realise foe was in single in the 74v91

le strategies

GWAS

I actually had to mess around to find my password as I haven't logged in for a while.

If you're talking about

full out, for the FOE vs FI one.. No. At the time that map was full multi-combat. It was an impressive win that shouldn't be slighted by people who seem to have forgotten :/

Guess since I decided to actually post, I'll do a list up:

f2p

1. Mm

2. Fi

3. Foe

4. Eop

5. E/Cp

p2p

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. Tlp

4. Fi

5. Eop

Been a while since I've posted.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

All time F2P

1. MM - They dominated F2P from 09 onwards after Fi fell apart.

2. EOP/Fi - Fi were dominant in F2P from 07-09 after they beat EOP in fullout. EOP held #1 for summer of 07. I'll have to go with my clan though since history suggests we are by far more consistent from 09-11 as our only competition was MM.

3. FOE - No flame intended and I don't even know if you're open or not nowadays since your site aint working but your current leaders turned what once was a great clan to be a part of into complete trash. Sure you had history but you've been inconsistent from late '10-12. Undoubtedly #1 P2P though.

4. CP - Decent F2P clan but never pushed themselves, they tried in '10 when they mass recruited but got dicked by Solo and co.

5. E - Were a great force in 09, started from scratch and held #1 for a month or two. Pretty consistent during that time period as well.

------------------------------------

lol p2p

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

You must all forget that MM is the only pure clan out of the big dogs, whether you like it or not your clans have had to adapt to gain an advantage or each respective rivals, truth is that. You can say to enjoy the game but you are blinded by that and with two weeks left till this won't matter its ok to admit that. With that being said MM has beaten clans that have 2x and even 3x their defence average in F2P, their history alone will grant them #1 F2P even if they lose a F2P fullout 0-3 with the other clan having 100 ending. Consistency and a model of great community to all for the pure community.

F2P

MM - for the above

FI - their ceiling was actually holding #1 f2p at one point, then having that taken from MM

FOE/EOP - EOP was dominent at one point in this server, EOP were never really smart, they tried to mess with the top dogs MM and the following months they became irrelevant, the propaganda was hard and to a point no longer influential, got boring and old. FOE now they are a shell of themselves, prob due to **** leadership, but were powerful for few summers into fall

CP - for longevity and decent memories, has won full outs and managed to pull 100+ a few weeks in row in early 10 I believe?

P2P

FOE - Has been solid throughout this whole era, been undefeated in P2P, even though they only had like 4-5 fullouts? Never wanted to put their title at risk, unlike MM who accepted every war came @ them. Pretty weak but w/e, MM would be giving them a run weren't for 30 def and ****.

MM - Wasn't really good at P2P early, got better but the mains were too much for the pures, great pulls amazing history in this server as well, highest P2P pull ever for a pure clan not merged or whatnot.

FI - That loss to FOE 74-91 I believe was huge to the middle part of your history, what if you won. Meh would have been the opposite maybe you would be #1 P2P and have been MM's biggest rival, you will have to settle for top 3 in this ranking. Been great past few months, but consistency my sons. Again their defence has helped them gain an advantage over clans that accept 35 def

you do realise foe was in single in the 74v91

le strategies

GWAS

I actually had to mess around to find my password as I haven't logged in for a while.

If you're talking about

full out, for the FOE vs FI one.. No. At the time that map was full multi-combat. It was an impressive win that shouldn't be slighted by people who seem to have forgotten :/

Guess since I decided to actually post, I'll do a list up:

f2p

1. Mm

2. Fi

3. Foe

4. Eop

5. E/Cp

p2p

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. Tlp

4. Fi

5. Eop

Been a while since I've posted.

Lucky <3

I'm #1 afternath topic maker though

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• 4 weeks later...
1. Blackies

2. Reddies

3. Aprons

4. Pinkies

F2P:

1. MM

2. EOP

3. FI

4. FOE

5. CP

P2P:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

:D Blackies pride in killah b0w we trust lmao

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

1. Blackies

2. Reddies

3. Aprons

4. Pinkies

F2P:

1. MM

2. EOP

3. FI

4. FOE

5. CP

P2P:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

lmfao killah b0w. in o0 trues 00 we trust TBH. v0p pride. He taught me everything i know...

F2P

#1 MM

#2 FOE

#3 FI

#4 EOP

#5 CP

#6 E

From mid 07 to 09/10, there was an almost unbreakable top 3 (FOE, MM and FI) - does no one remember that? For around the last 8-10 months of that phase, FI was the weakest of those three, but they were still dominant in comparison to other clans.

From 06-08 FI were prob overall the best f2p clan (I was in it), but had to beat FOE in a fullout in early 08 to take #1 officially on the PCR list. That was the peak of their powers and a few of months down the line they went down hill, slowly going into their "slump". Even while slumping, FI was part of that top 3 for a good while, so they were still "strong", just weren't living up to previous expectations.

The first clan to take advantage and break that top 3 was E, and then things opened up and after E closed EOP/CP (f2p), TLP (p2p) and DP (both servers) started competing high up. DP did well in the aftermath, but never sustained it (and closed), EOP did the best for a while, then FI took their turn again this year (from what I hear).

CP are above some smarter, more respectable clans because they've stood the test of time - which isn't necessarily a good thing - but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt because they were good in patches - even if they didn't have integrity while doing it.

P2P

#1 FOE

#2 MM

#3 TLP

#4 EOP/FI

#6 DP (IR as well)

For a VERY long time, FI/EOP's P2P game was comparatively so much worse to their F2P game.

P2P all time lists are hard to make because I hesitate to put EOP/FI - who for much of their history were totally incompetent P2P clans - above clans that had it integrated into their system throughout their history and had an overall much higher success rate on p2p trips.

I just remember throughout being in DP that if we encountered FI/EOP p2p we were going to absolutely flatten them, but we rarely did because their numbers would be short. Both clans have since improved greatly at P2P to their credit (I have to remind myself that DP closed 2 1/2 years ago).

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

1. Blackies

2. Reddies

3. Aprons

4. Pinkies

F2P:

1. MM

2. EOP

3. FI

4. FOE

5. CP

P2P:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

lmfao killah b0w. in o0 trues 00 we trust TBH. v0p pride. He taught me everything i know...

I actually would've like v0p if they didnt use the blackies uniform when they first opened. Same thing with ds they tried to steal the fame.

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

F2P

#1 MM

#2 FOE

#3 FI

#4 EOP

#5 CP

#6 E

From mid 07 to 09/10, there was an almost unbreakable top 3 (FOE, MM and FI) - does no one remember that? For around the last 8-10 months of that phase, FI was the weakest of those three, but they were still dominant in comparison to other clans.

From 06-08 FI were prob overall the best f2p clan (I was in it), but had to beat FOE in a fullout in early 08 to take #1 officially on the PCR list. That was the peak of their powers and a few of months down the line they went down hill, slowly going into their "slump". Even while slumping, FI was part of that top 3 for a good while, so they were still "strong", just weren't living up to previous expectations.

The first clan to take advantage and break that top 3 was E, and then things opened up and after E closed EOP/CP (f2p), TLP (p2p) and DP (both servers) started competing high up. DP did well in the aftermath, but never sustained it (and closed), EOP did the best for a while, then FI took their turn again this year (from what I hear).

CP are above some smarter, more respectable clans because they've stood the test of time - which isn't necessarily a good thing - but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt because they were good in patches - even if they didn't have integrity while doing it.

P2P

#1 FOE

#2 MM

#3 TLP

#4 EOP/FI

#6 DP (IR as well)

For a VERY long time, FI/EOP's P2P game was comparatively so much worse to their F2P game.

P2P all time lists are hard to make because I hesitate to put EOP/FI - who for much of their history were totally incompetent P2P clans - above clans that had it integrated into their system throughout their history and had an overall much higher success rate on p2p trips.

I just remember throughout being in DP that if we encountered FI/EOP p2p we were going to absolutely flatten them, but we rarely did because their numbers would be short. Both clans have since improved greatly at P2P to their credit (I have to remind myself that DP closed 2 1/2 years ago).

The best list here, and seems to know his ****.

• 2 weeks later...

way to many newfags omfg bvb do something

MM

CP - #1 bh crator, #1 pcl era, #1 for 3 months in 2010 punishing eop around, #2 pure playoffs, f2p fullouts beating TLP (twice), EOP, FOE, FI, IR, A etc 12-0 on fullouts u feel me?

FOE

EOP/FI

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

• 1 month later...