Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hostility sig

Nero

Is this a joke. You are happy being victorious over those clans? LMFAO. You do realize that theres like 4 versions for each of the clans you named rofl

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

I've trolled you to a point that you are claiming closure of clans that close and reopen on the regular basis, is that how desperate you are? L0l

Also great to see you trying to be like LowCountries, youre better off stealing ideas from him rather then thinking of your own seeing as how the first 3 you made, nobody even used them as sigs XD thats bit embarassin init

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

I've trolled you to a point that you are claiming closure of clans that close and reopen on the regular basis, is that how desperate you are? L0l

Also great to see you trying to be like LowCountries, youre better off stealing ideas from him rather then thinking of your own seeing as how the first 3 you made, nobody even used them as sigs XD thats bit embarassin init

chalkboard.png

Thanks for proving I really rustled your jimmies

lionsig3.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

Youve made an entire sig dedicated to me which truly shows how mad i've made you

None of your effort is going to get you anywhere because you will always be known as that one guy who made the clan sigs, l0l some day you can replace alchers rank, the cc pic taker

AzfyA.png

Youve made an entire sig dedicated to me which truly shows how mad i've made you

None of your effort is going to get you anywhere because you will always be known as that one guy who made the clan sigs, l0l some day you can replace alchers rank, the cc pic taker

You seem so heated? Thanks for reminding me I made this post, I had to feed my dog and then take a ****, guess it didn't matter much to me cause I forgot. Where would I be without Toxine? Probably bored because I had no leaders to message me about how much my signatures make them mad

lionsig3.png

121109004355.png

call me meme maker

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

121109004355.png

call me meme maker

Genuinely made me laugh out loud

lionsig3.png

20 pulling clans rofl

nice

Listen up alex retard shut the **** up before I punch your brother in his fat head. Ps tell him that time I said I didn't pk a whip, I actually did and just didn't want to share.

u listen to me p0ke

u come here and ull get a whipping by my brother ''WHIP''ing and afterwards ill ******* fart and spit all over ur face noob

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Lol.

Your graphics are a joke, stealing other peoples ideas is not getting you anywhere, mate. Your 2 weeks of experience on GIMP are not even close as the experience that I have in GFX. You're not even close on being near my level, and let me tell you, you will never be on my level. And see this just as a reminder you ugly **** for whenever you say my name again, I am so far ahead of you, that you'll never know how far you're behind in GFX.

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

Lol.

Your graphics are a joke, stealing other peoples ideas is not getting you anywhere, mate. Your 2 weeks of experience on GIMP are not even close as the experience that I have in GFX. You're not even close on being near my level, and let me tell you, you will never be on my level. And see this just as a reminder you ugly **** for whenever you say my name again, I am so far ahead of you, that you'll never know how far you're behind in GFX.

Sorry Low, but you lost. Kiss my ring for I am Lord Nero and you can't compete.

lionsig3.png

Lol.

#Bodybag'd

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

Lol.

#Bodybag'd

Didn't your momma tell you not to put Garbage bags on your head? You might suffocate ^_^

lionsig3.png