Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Euthanize Starving Children

J0n

I laughed when i saw k0edinator and rodney king rushing ne steps because I knew MM would be rushing in a few secs.

1oP1b.png

Funny cuz they are like the same combat as you.

I'm bonesaw

Proud to be apart of the #1 Pure Clan in Runescape

THE "OF BUNG" TWINS WILL LIVE AGAIN SOMEDAY.

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

Can't believe people actually believed the Fi Exposed Topic lawl

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed when i saw k0edinator and rodney king rushing ne steps because I knew MM would be rushing in a few secs.

1oP1b.png

why dont you show the channel they were in, aka a completely different channel from our trip one

while you're at it, throw in some screenies of nippon q and his team of mains

hilarious watching you cry over 3 mains in a 57vs130, rofl retard

expected outcome, fi hyped this trip just as much as we did pming their whole forums, making a topic etc and only come out with a 57 man pull dat 85 man pull to 50 doe

this was way before trip. i just found the name he was using funny.

1oP1b.png

why dont you show the channel they were in, aka a completely different channel from our trip one

expected outcome, fi hyped this trip just as much as we did pming their whole forums, making a topic etc and only come out with a 57 man pull dat 85 man pull to 50 doe

rofl this idiot trying to act like 2 mains made a difference

ur clan got **** on and is the farthest from relevant

anyway why are u trying to point out 2 mains when u had 60 of them at todays trip

2u8a58p.png

1oP1b.png

anyway why are u trying to point out 2 mains when u had 60 of them at todays trip

does the number of mains matter? HMMMMMMMMMMMM

1oP1b.png

lets be honest here lil guy ur clan wont be able to compete for the next 2 weeks so stop coming here and acting like u can put a scratch on us

2u8a58p.png

1oP1b.png

lets be honest here lil guy ur clan wont be able to compete for the next 2 weeks so stop coming here and acting like u can put a scratch on us

lets b rly rl lil guy, ur clan competed for the first time all month because trip digit pull and even with the pull you needed mains.

Thx for loot btw, got like 4 kills and dropped 2 chaotics myself.

i'd talk about you guys hitting us on login and barely killing anyone a week or two ago but im just going to go to sleep :)

(i know u refresh spam the page so i edited the last sentence to make it clear it wasn't today)

1oP1b.png

lets b rly rl lil guy, ur clan competed for the first time all month because trip digit pull and even with the pull you needed mains.

i'd talk about you guys hitting us on login and barely killing anyone a week or two ago but im just going to go to sleep :)

(i know u refresh spam the page so i edited the last sentence to make it clear it wasn't today)

Chaotics? lol Fi. Stop kidding yourself :confused:

I'm bonesaw

Proud to be apart of the #1 Pure Clan in Runescape

THE "OF BUNG" TWINS WILL LIVE AGAIN SOMEDAY.

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

Can't believe people actually believed the Fi Exposed Topic lawl

140 pull and you only got 130 kills?

donate $2 to starving mm kids today

flaming them for only killing you 130 times?

you gon' and reached a new level of dumb

hey jonty =] remember when your clan was relevant? ah the days

you mean for the entirety of the time that i was hc when i kept your clan at single digit pulls?

yes i was pretty awesome :P

don't really care what happens with eop or any other clan now, just enjoy seeing you lilguys get mad about this stuff still

I liked Broseidon, king of the brocean more than brotato.

ye, this is the only account i can remember the password for :down:

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

1oP1b.png

Let's be real lil guy, your clan competed with us for the first time in 4 years and that was only after multiple clans closed into you and 90% of your clan botted their accounts up to max combat and got 35 def (I don't blame you, the addy (g) I got today is much better than monk robes!)

I'd talk about your cancelling trips to do f2p inners but I'm just going to go ahead and watch you kids make up more laughable excuses.

It's so clear that FI hasn't been at the top forever based on how they act and now it seems like their world is crashing all around them as reality checks in lmao

1oP1b.png

Funny cuz they are like the same combat as you.

they are actually higher l0l

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

1oP1b.png

Let's be real lil guy, your clan competed with us for the first time in 4 years and that was only after multiple clans closed into you and 90% of your clan botted their accounts up to max combat and got 35 def (I don't blame you, the addy (g) I got today is much better than monk robes!)

I'd talk about your cancelling trips to do f2p inners but I'm just going to go ahead and watch you kids make up more laughable excuses.

It's so clear that FI hasn't been at the top forever based on how they act and now it seems like their world is crashing all around them as reality checks in lmao

dat poptality with a unit of frenzy, anyway we will talk when u can pull enough to even put up a fight

again dont bite the hand that feeds

2u8a58p.png

Gaws on Terror was funny as **** i aint mad wow looked fun goodjob MM

God that was so funny i do have to admit, we were all shocked that you guys kept logging in!

Oh well, you lasted longer than FI did :thumbsup:

Lol Ty for that kinda nice comment

Down by 100 no prob :D

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

theres a reason not even the fatality 4n pw brigade is bothering to reply to this topic swelly, as they usually do only to be put to sleep like a bunch of dogs by me

skip along now son, bed time

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

You didn't even touch us rofl, you tried hitting us at lvl 14 all your high levels got smacked.

that 57 man pull didnt smack anything but the exit to lobby button sonnie