Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Euthanize Starving Children

J0n

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was watching CP vs Hazard fight, you guys ran in from corp, I went over to mossies and saw Fi coming then was like wtf they doing. They literally stepped into multi for about 3 seconds then ran straight to single.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Fullout Fi. shouldn't be a problem if u can pull 140s

well they lost fullouts to foe and cp recently so either fullouts don't matter or fi is #4 f2p in which case they don't deserve to challenge us. Even so we've been awaiting their declaration and have been more than ready to defend our title but sadly they never declared on us :(

Yes that's true. But so far i seen Fi dominating sat/sundays for last couple weeks. Not gonna lie they been #1 last couple weeks in both servers. you can't deny that. u were #1 today thou.

If they don't declare on u, You should declare on them, it'll make them look bad if they reject it.

why would we declare if we're holding the #1 spot retard?

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

fatality got cleared by "baby pures" turns out they were all bark but no bite

You had 125 and you peaked at 138. We had about 50 and we peaked at 57. You doubled our pull. Wtf do you expect l0l.

Also, nice pull, didn't see that one coming. Gj on your trip!

expected clans to be able to pull since theres 2 weeks left plus fatality pulled like 90 to last weeks sunday guess they got scared when they heard they awoke the beast

fatality you better learn some lessons from tlp and be quick to log out this sunday, cause the purple machine is coming for you fat boys

Outrage reopened? When?

favmemb.png

wearethe2.png

these lil beta fatality kids think they can compete with the alpha males mm...maybe if u can pull enough u would be able to fight back rofl

Okey, let's get real.. Your pull was more better than us that is the truth, you won only on numbers, if it would be 10-20+ for you we would give you a respectful fight, even with your pull we set out of wild and fought, I can imagine if we would pull 100's and your clan 50's you woudn't even hop the ditch to wildy.

Other thing is when u have x2 our pull you spam ''****'' and propoganda that you're more better, but what happens when you have 5-10+ ppl's on saturday/sunday? You don't accept none pkri in wild which is kinda sad.

Can't congratulation you on your pull, what was expected, because I know how much ex-mm was there, good job noneless.

About Full-out I would be glad to do that, till RS dies, however about FOE full-out, where they had +5 every round; CP - when we got ddoss'ed our TS for two rounds, of course, no excuses, they did there job, but I would like to see result in fair fight. :)

Maartinsh.png

Fullout Fi. shouldn't be a problem if u can pull 140s

well they lost fullouts to foe and cp recently so either fullouts don't matter or fi is #4 f2p in which case they don't deserve to challenge us. Even so we've been awaiting their declaration and have been more than ready to defend our title but sadly they never declared on us :(

Yes that's true. But so far i seen Fi dominating sat/sundays for last couple weeks. Not gonna lie they been #1 last couple weeks in both servers. you can't deny that. u were #1 today thou.

If they don't declare on u, You should declare on them, it'll make them look bad if they reject it.

well if trip performance is what determines who is #1 then having a fullout "for #1" is pointless and if we wanted to take #1 we would have to be on top during weekend trips (which we did in historic fashion today)

If fullout performance determines #1 then we are #1 and FI are #4 and don't really deserve to declare on us, let alone have us declare on them

imo what determines who is the best is a combination of both. You have to have a good fullout record against the other perceived "top clans" to earn your spot and you also have to show consistency on weekends. FI's recent fullout record is 1-2 which isn't particularly good and their saturday trips aren't really enough to make up for it seeing as they still only pull like 60-65 even with clans having closed into them. If other clans weren't filled with apathy or drama a 60 pull would probably land you around #3-4 even if they are all 110 combat addy kids

but ya went off topic. It's the last two weeks of rs as we know it and it's really disappointing that clans choose to hide and run rather than make the most of their remaining time by trying to have fun

If you declare that you're #1, you would accept every challenge.

But seems like you're scared.

Maartinsh.png