Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Stereotypes?

brotato

MM: trolls/flamers always needed numbers to compete in p2p even with 1-20 def, good in f2p, seem to think they can beat foe in p2p but get smacked

FOE:youtube heros best pk videos came from foe members/foetube, unrivailed in p2p 1st clan to have like 40+ titans. Last war with MM in f2p was closse, leadership could do with improvments

EoP: Worst pure clan ever

Fi: Loads of maxed 35-39 def kids only reached number 1 in the community when other clans seemed to stop caring cocky members but amazing community

TLP:Always been an amazing force in p2p only clan whos history can match FOE's in p2p preps

CP:Seems like a good community shame about dem booters

Z:dont know much about z sorry

Spot on :thumbsup:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM: trolls/flamers always needed numbers to compete in p2p even with 1-20 def

ye s0ns that 1-20 def advantage

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

Since the topic is sterotypes...

MM: "were the only realpureclan @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@"

FOE: OMG I LOVE WALLI

EoP: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fi: "UR 1def?, sorry, u cant join"

TLP: HISTORYHISTORY

CP: UNQUESTED DEF @@@@@

Z: "WE R MED CLAN OK"

Those were not my opinions on the clans doe, here are my opinions

MM: Great clan with a long and interesting history, Great community. Ur the first and only real pure clan, we get it : (

FOE: People seem to like the community and you have good ranks, but its a dictatorship from what ive seen, Whatever Walli says.

EoP Flames alot but good clan. When people join the clan, they tend to like it, even after theyve left to other clans.

Fi: Best levels in the pure community but waay to cocky. Amazing matched and some great members.

TLP: Great memberbase and fantastic accounts but seem to always lack the final ingredient. Can rise very fast, but fall again when the hypes over, in a repeated process

CP: Goes on about past events 2 much "AUG 4TH" and hypes any rivals they get to boost activity. Best community ive ever seen, and great matched ops clan. Always striving and pushing ahead, but pulls seem to flucuate every month. Solid core. Forever bestpureclan tho :D (im in cp atm)

Z: Probably one of the best cores of any clans, and one of the best matched, in both servers. Tends to be a no-bull**** clan but feel like the leadership has limited them (from what ive heard)

NO BAISS

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

MM: Always been on Top, really chill/experienced ranks.

FOE: Accomplished so much in P2P, some chill members, always down to mini war, but can get cocky at times.

EoP: Horrible leadership, horrible member base, and can only pull more than 30 due to all the people they've ranked up and made elder in their whole existence.

Fi: Always had a strong core, strong leadership, has always beaten the odds, nothing bad to say about this clan.

TLP: 1 Rank who thinks he pulls all the strings and makes them look like idiots now.

CP: Cocky spastics who will do anything to win, including ddosing, bringing mains to wars, boosting kdr etc etc, brings invites to trips, never consistant, never accomplished anything in the p2p server. Honestly just a bad clan overall, i guess their community from what I heard is basically the only thing that keeps people from leaving.

Z: Great Community, strong core, always been consistent in both servers

I like this one for the most part ;p

Just naming facts and being honest :)

2ewgrxw.gif

FOE: Accomplished so much in P2P, some chill members, always down to mini war, but can get cocky at times.

EoP: Horrible leadership, horrible member base, and can only pull more than 30 due to all the people they've ranked up and made elder in their whole existence.

Fi: Always had a strong core, strong leadership, has always beaten the odds, nothing bad to say about this clan.

TLP: 1 Rank who thinks he pulls all the strings and makes them look like idiots now.

CP: Cocky spastics who will do anything to win, including ddosing, bringing mains to wars, boosting kdr etc etc, brings invites to trips, never consistant, never accomplished anything in the p2p server. Honestly just a bad clan overall, i guess their community from what I heard is basically the only thing that keeps people from leaving.

MM always on top lol even tho they weren't really relevant till mid 09...

Claims he stating facts*Sarcasm*

This thread is not good, way to much flaming/ dick riding going on.

This thread is not good, way to much flaming/ **** riding going on.

In the wildy, MM [for the most part] has always been consistent.

2ewgrxw.gif

MM: averages 3x less def than any other clan and is still #1, more active forums than everyone else on this list combined

FOE: buncha roid head retards who would suck zyzzs **** given the opportunity

EoP: bunch of retards mexicans who suck at RS and take it as far as ddosing and still losing, never any good at rs

Fi: bunch of nerds, sucked for 5 years, average 30 def, and still lose, plus their leader is 400 pounds

TLP: is this still a clan

CP: haven't left mossies in 3 years

Z: irrelevant

Even tho we used to have trips we're we would of pulled 25, lead my rl gangster that last about 30 minutes before we would get over runned by foe

Still claims they've been consistent. The only time MM became a consistent clan was after the FI fullout in 09.

Even tho we used to have trips we're we would of pulled 25, lead my rl gangster that last about 30 minutes before we would get over runned by foe

Still claims they've been consistent. The only time MM became a consistent clan was after the FI fullout in 09.

yeah they weren't relavent for those 5 years before that AT ALL

MM: 1def kids who take this srs but always been on top

FOE:youtube kids back than but always good in p2p

EoP: from being there a long time i can say community was good but now they use anything to win and sht ranks( their own members know it)

Fi:Mains but cocky kids just cuz of averages

TLP:Idk tbh used to be good in p2p clan wars

CP:idk

Z:1 retarded rank but overall cool people

e7dtvb.png

pinkclay.png

MM: 15 year old 4ners who get angry at rs

FOE: brb makin pk video

EoP: booters

Fi: older guys who take the game seriously

TLP: good and boring

CP: booters

Z: bad leadership

H: arrogant mofos

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

MM: legacy clan

FOE: legacy clan

EoP legacy clan

Fi: legacy clan

TLP: loyal old members save this clan + almost every ex-mpc leader of 2010-

CP: chill kids to talk to except one of their leaders that leaks ip's hold my **** fuckboy

Z: my god someone give this kid a tissue lmfao **** leadership good members no a waste of members tbh get a real leadership to take this clan places my god and don't forget to BLOW YOUR NOSE

H: probably some of the most modest and polite group of kids I've ever seen lol #havoc www.havoc-rs.org a pretty chill clan I'd join if I wasn't already in it!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

MM: 1 def master pure race etc. #1 clan of all time, sucks at matched fights.

FOE: British, YouTube, have been great at p2p throughout their existence but sucked at f2p. Josh+Light Mayhem owns

EoP: Mexicans, ddosers, declines preps when they barely pull 20 themselves etc.

Fi: Good at one point, mains, slumptality etc.

TLP: #1 matched at one point, seem's like they have lost their touch.

CP: Best community by far, #1 matched f2p, cocky cunts cos we know we're the ******* best. Chain69 pride worldwide.

Z: One of the worst communities, surprised they're still open. Calling is terrible lol. Nasal, unhygienic, crusty etc.

>sucks at matched

>wins pct

MM: trolls/flamers always needed numbers to compete in p2p even with 1-20 def, good in f2p, seem to think they can beat foe in p2p but get smacked

FOE:youtube heros best pk videos came from foe members/foetube, unrivailed in p2p 1st clan to have like 40+ titans. Last war with MM in f2p was closse, leadership could do with improvments

EoP:IM A PIRATE AUUUUUUUUURRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

Fi: Loads of maxed 35-39 def kids only reached number 1 in the community when other clans seemed to stop caring cocky members but amazing community

TLP:Always been an amazing force in p2p only clan whos history can match FOE's in p2p preps

CP:Seems like a good community shame about dem booters

Z:dont know much about z sorry

what?

MM - monk robes

foe - lumbridge

eop - lol

fi - rsc clan

tlp - clan wars

cp - retarded

z - **** knows

Since these are stereotypes they may not necessarily be true, but here is what usually comes to mind when I think of these clans.

MM: Very cliquey, cocky, immature community. Some cool members/ranks (mostly the Malice kids). Care a bit too much, but respected for staying 20(?)- def (it gets old after all the years of whining about it, though). Huge forum base that seems to enjoy trolling applicants. Forum guests, Hf, etc.

FOE: Cocky British kids, pretty cool ranks. DO U EVEN LIFT BRO

EoP: Whether it's true or not, when I think of Eop I think of teamspeaks everywhere going down. Immature community with some pretty cool ranks. Despite their dgaf attitude they still seem to care too much.

Fi: Not as humble as they should be after their seemingly endless slump, but they have a pretty cool community with a few very mature leaders. Mains.

TLP: Nothing bad ever really comes to mind when I think of Tlp, they just seem pretty laid back.

CP: Same as Eop with slightly less cool ranks. Claim to close clans when they can maybe claim to have closed one clan in their existence. Mossies, addy, chain69 cc, etc

Any LPC ever: Might not be true, but I always immediately assume all their ranks/members are retarded.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Any LPC ever: Might not be true, but I always immediately assume all their ranks/members are retarded.

Co-Leader of Infection

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

MM: A few awesome people, a lot of annoying people, a lot of other people, pull 700 every week.

FOE: P2P, a lot cooler before they accepted addy.

Fi: Up and down, really good at their best, titans everywhere.

EOP: That clan Nyk used to be in, cycle spells.

TLP: Good matched in both servers, overall probably more mature than other clans.

CP: Good F2P matched, opsessed.

CR: Beast da ri. Asian leader who can fly.

Bt: Blankets on bird blankets.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif