Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fave pure clan RS2 fight videos

Charlie

Post memorable videos from the clans you've been in.

Can either be your fave or a series of ones you think are memorable.

2011 - Enemy owning with 1 defence beating the likes of MM, TLP, CP, EOP.

(could do so many more but I won't bore you)

2009 - Epidemic beating MM for the first time for the 6 weeks we held #1 before that 2v2'ing began.

like 6k views on that one. edit: yeah i did use the same audio in the nme/e vid, i'm lazy as fook lol

2007 - Eruption of Pures, (old school) lovinthemage, true legend of EoP, vid of the death march and beating FI

oh and another one

2010 - Corrupt Pures not in the same league as the others in my eyes but it was when we beat EOP twice matched options in the wild 65 cp vs 65 eop. Was so good but then chain69 massing horn started and we pulled like 50 cp and 60 randoms for the next 2 months until we slumped against CT which ruined it really.

One video I think is awesome but cba to find is A vs DP when they beat them down by 20 or something and the guy in the red h'ween mask just owns people. Another one may be foe vs fi when foe were down loads?

I'm sure mm/fi/ef/foe/tlp all have their own ones.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

You guys truly were "opsessed" lol

The original and far superior video which shows CP's true colours through the 5 months straight slump we put you guys in from September to January.

Cp's video 1239 views/ 29 likes and 28 dislikes

NME's video 2459 views, 71 likes and 8 dislikes.

edit: Didn't really intend this to be a pissing contest but if opsessed cp members want to do that oh well, guess they never had a real win against us. Was funny cause your "tribute video" to us actually included clips from fights we wrecked you in.

Would like to see some videos through other clans whoever they may be against

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

The original and far superior video which shows CP's true colours through the 5 months straight slump we put you guys in from September to January.

edit: Didn't really intend this to be a pissing contest but if opsessed cp members want to do that oh well, guess they never had a real win against us. Was funny cause your "tribute video" to us actually included clips from fights we wrecked you in.

those bots did work my friend

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

those bots did work my friend

Aww I forgot you guys thought that we must have been using bots because we were so good at piling and owning you guys :wub:

Here ya go charlie

Cheers babe, such a good video.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Ahaha that song, throw some d's on that *****

Ooo @ EF Tragic.

I was involved in one of the biggest moments of EF history! :D

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Charlie, it seems like with every post you make on these boards, you try to insult CP in any way possible. Just wanted to remind you that the little project you wasted your time on, NME, has closed.

Stop trying so hard lol.

Anyways:

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Old favorite, remember watching this, Purple 0wnz' Fatality bronze war video, & Purple's history of Fi so much back in the day. Shame Purple took those two videos down for whatever reason.

First trip after returning back to clanning, clearly remember sniping Addy Daddy for his Addy (G) this whole fight & I still didn't get it...

And the obvious..

2s1ry3n.jpg

clans dead and still manages to evoke about 9 paragraphs of rage on every topic from 12 year olds on these forums every single time i'm on here

a job well done

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Could really pick any trip vid from about June 2010 until the wild came back in February 2011, considering every trip consisted of us dicking dp/fi/cp (until dp closed and fi/cp slumped), then dicking mm/foe for #1 for a few months, then at the end of 2010/start of 2011, fighting off CP for #1 f2p in the chain69 era, until we ended up slumping them, and killing MM on the last 3-4 weeks before wild came back and ended the bh/pvp as #1.

After that fighting MM week in week out became kinda monotonous, and having so many worlds made it far more difficult to crash everyones fights.

Really was the end of the crash-war era.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Here ya go charlie

Saved me the trouble of finding it. This video. Spent half the fight without food sniping from the back. Ended up surviving with the final 9. I'm the one with the green rc robes and green mage hat, I2 A I J I N. <3

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Here ya go charlie

Saved me the trouble of finding it. This video. Spent half the fight without food sniping from the back. Ended up surviving with the final 9. I'm the one with the green rc robes and green mage hat, I2 A I J I N. <3

I saw those robes in the wild a few times, did you ever manage to lose them? lol

One of the most respectful wars/rivalries i was ever in. Tragedy even uploaded a vid of them losing, still friends with a few from T (Inu/Jared/Jatt/Ownnt)

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png