Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Unit

Halloween

tyhf.png

The Unit is the single best rsps pure team to have existed throughout Runescape-type gaming. Our group consists of small but powerful and overwhelming members from all around the server. We are a miniature warring phenomenon & the longest lasting professional pure team to still be around until present time. The team was formed on a smaller server called 2Speced, we slowly dominated over the years and quietly made a name for ourselves. We are not only an exquisite accumulation but a prime definition of the word perfection.

To join The Unit, you can not simply apply but you may be scouted. If under any other circumstances, you may be granted a trial to be tested by asking a member of staff depending on the day and timing. Obviously nobody could simply join without maintaining our capabilities and getting more comfortable with our members/community.

Miniwarring Record
98:6

10p145w.png
13:3

The Unit
*Responsible for the closure of Team Global x6
*Responsible for the closure of Team Exposed x3

The only pure team never to have been bullied into closing.

33trtpd.png

[Gods]
Sharpy

[Jesus]
Lil Nick
Halloween

[Disciples]
Brit
Alex
Ross
Tylur
Malik
Drewz

[Groovy Gang]
Dan|Zetix
Jay|Zetex

[Retired TU Angels]
Star
Aras
Jack
Mocro
Jordan
Amenti

33trtpd.png

The Unit's Media
Www.Youtube.Com/TheUnitEnt

34g7xv5.png
2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Welcome back!!

Yeah it's been a while. I tried to recover my account multiple times but never got an email, so then I just guessed a bunch of passwords and it finally worked.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

so basically people who sucked ass at real runescape, played private servers, and since everyone is just now migrating while they have years of experience, they're considered good.

okay.

I forgive your stupidity and ignorance. You are oblivious to pretty much everything and let jealousy blind your perception, but I forgive.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

so basically people who sucked ass at real runescape, played private servers, and since everyone is just now migrating while they have years of experience, they're considered good.

okay.

I forgive your stupidity and ignorance. You are oblivious to pretty much everything and let jealousy blind your perception, but I forgive.

i'm a better brid than you, i'm a better warrer than you, i'm a better caller than you!

sound familiar?? ;P

I already ended your career once young padawan

qlmSOQW.png

okay.

i'm a better brid than you, i'm a better warrer than you, i'm a better caller than you!

sound familiar?? ;P

I'll ignore your first ridiculous claim because we both already know who's better, clearly.

The only thing you ended was your job at taco bell because you wanted more time to play Runescape. Get off the thread you moron l0l.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

okay.

sound familiar?? ;P

I'll ignore your first ridiculous claim because we both already know who's better, clearly.

The only thing you ended was your job at taco bell because you wanted more time to play Runescape. Get off the thread you moron l0l.

******* cleared m8

purewarfare.png

okay.

sound familiar?? ;P

RIP

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

okay.

sound familiar?? ;P

[19:48:41] <@[NME][-`Jared`-]> lolz rip pepthith

The legendary Jerb has spoken.

/thread

Btw hai hallo<3

ovp8g.png

okay.

if that where true you would have been the first to play private servers

okay.

sound familiar?? ;P

k0

Rip Spastic Pepthith

Current +Member of the Eruption Of Pures

foreverbrave.png

Proud to have been a +Member of Enemy

Proud to have been +Member of Brave-Theory

okay.

if that where true you would have been the first to play private servers

lol cleared x2

purewarfare.png

okay.

sound familiar?? ;P

lol he's pretending like he forgot! ;3

qlmSOQW.png

okay.

sound familiar?? ;P

[19:48:41] <@[NME][-`Jared`-]> lolz rip pepthith

The legendary Jerb has spoken.

/thread

Btw hai hallo<3

Hello Nyk ^_^

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

okay.

sound familiar?? ;P

Gwased to ****

• 1 month later...

Don't think you'd of done so well against the Teams on RS but cool that your successful in your community.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

• 1 year later...