Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hold tight!

Karl

So, do you guys remember the old skins we had that everyone loved? The Blue and Lime ones?

Maybe these will jog your memory:

pwlogo.png

pwlogo-lime.png

Well, good news, they're coming back!

I'm going to remove the other skins and bring these two back. It's going to take a while, a few days maybe, but they'll be back, I promise!

Keep coming back and checking on things, posting and being active. Tell your friends if you can. I'm going to dedicate as much time as I can to PW to bring it back, properly, not just as an archive.

So I will definitely need a moderating team, so PM me to put your name forward for consideration.

Happy scapin'.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

But why? We already have a forums that we use. This will only damage our community at such a crucial moment in our history.

j7g1zs.png

It's so easy to get lost in constantly having to present
Whatever face you believe a person wants to see rather than your own.
Yet we hesitate to surrender all of our insecurities. Move with me. move with me.
Only the ones we are most comfortable relinquishing. Move with me. move with me.

The only way we will see success is through our core players. These are vital members that are very rare to find nowadays but when we find them we treasure you guys. Us as ranks know that the members are what make this clan and our only duty is to direct your energy to our goals as a clan. Just to be honest I already know we may lose some of you on our journey. But just know we love you

2mx1j81.png

But why? We already have a forums that we use. This will only damage our community at such a crucial moment in our history.

Reverting back to one of the original community sites is the one of the best things that could happen to the community, at least in my own opinion. The only way i see a re-release causing damage is if the forums are filled with flame like the current forums that 'we' use, or if karl goes completely off the map and doesn't introduce a moderating/management team after clans switch over.

How do you figure that competition between two websites would damage the community?

Please leave IP Board default. it's based.

Yes, the default will remain.

Thank you. This skin doesn't really include any of the necesities the newer ones have.

Good to hear

Indeed it doesn't. I'm also going to work on moving old topics in to an archive, but I'm not sure how to go about doing it yet. By this I mean, should the topics be read only, or would you all like to post on old topics?

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Reverting back to one of the original community sites is the one of the best things that could happen to the community, at least in my own opinion. The only way i see a re-release causing damage is if the forums are filled with flame like the current forums that 'we' use, or if karl goes completely off the map and doesn't introduce a moderating/management team after clans switch over.

How do you figure that competition between two websites would damage the community?

Well now that I've seen the kind of person Slushpuppy really is...

(21:08:49) <slushpuppy> PW wants a power play?
(21:08:53) <slushpuppy> i'll give him that
(21:08:59) <Chesty> This is why I say you don't have the right mindset
(21:09:04) <Chesty> you are immature and unprofessional
(21:09:06) <Chesty> you're right
(21:09:11) <Chesty> I am done trying to work with you
(21:09:16) <Chesty> as you are done working with me
(21:09:18) <Chesty> sorry
(21:09:33) <slushpuppy> <Chesty> you are immature and unprofessional
(21:09:35) <slushpuppy> of course
(21:09:40) <slushpuppy> that's why in the past 3 months
(21:09:51) <slushpuppy> sb has more content than pw and cwf combined
(21:10:04) <Chesty> Ok but that is not relative of what I am talking about
(21:10:12) <Chesty> it doesnt take maturity or professionalism to create content
(21:10:17) <Chesty> content that hasn't done alot
(21:10:31) <slushpuppy> ok go make a world tracker app
(21:10:32) <slushpuppy> go on
(21:10:47) <Chesty> I'm definitely not going to be able to do it with my maturity LOL
(21:10:47) <slushpuppy> go make calculators
(21:10:51) <Chesty> that doesn't make you a mature person
(21:14:58) <Chesty> I do not trust anything in your hands
(21:15:01) <Chesty> "good content creator"
(21:15:08) <slushpuppy> then apologize to me in 30 days when that site dies
(21:15:16) <slushpuppy> as i said
(21:15:19) <slushpuppy> you are free
(21:15:24) <Chesty> I feel so relieved
I can no longer support his "theories" on how a community site should run nor do I trust him any longer. You have my full support Karl.
  • Like 3

j7g1zs.png

It's so easy to get lost in constantly having to present
Whatever face you believe a person wants to see rather than your own.
Yet we hesitate to surrender all of our insecurities. Move with me. move with me.
Only the ones we are most comfortable relinquishing. Move with me. move with me.

The only way we will see success is through our core players. These are vital members that are very rare to find nowadays but when we find them we treasure you guys. Us as ranks know that the members are what make this clan and our only duty is to direct your energy to our goals as a clan. Just to be honest I already know we may lose some of you on our journey. But just know we love you

2mx1j81.png

my favorite personally was from this version pwlogo.png

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

(21:10:12) <Chesty> it doesnt take maturity or professionalism to create content

(21:10:47) <Chesty> I'm definitely not going to be able to do it with my maturity LOL

I can no longer support his "theories" on how a community site should run nor do I trust him any longer. You have my full support Karl.

Wow...what a stand up guy...

1559-attractive-gamer-girl-taken.jpg?w=560

>>Thank you. This skin doesn't really include any of the necesities the newer ones have.

Good to hear

Indeed it doesn't. I'm also going to work on moving old topics in to an archive, but I'm not sure how to go about doing it yet. By this I mean, should the topics be read only, or would you all like to post on old topics?

Old topics should be synchronized similar to a museum considering most of these topics contain mass information on the history of the PC, i'd suggest making them read only for new traffic purposes.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

my favorite personally was from this version pwlogo.png

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

>Thank you. This skin doesn't really include any of the necesities the newer ones have.

Good to hear

I think people would like to look back at old topics. Maybe not post on them, but for sure look @ them.

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

that guy is a retard and he sells IP's from every clan he hosts.

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

so pumped, will make some random gfx for ya. ALSO please make sure it has status updates and recent topics etc on the sidebar so we can see when new topics are posted etc.

Thanks, would definitely appreciate some GFX! Rather than new topics in a sidebar, I'm going to create an area for it. The sidebar is pointless because you only see the most recent 10, which is just gay. Can't remember if status updates are enabled, but will have to think about where to put them. Sidebars suck.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png