Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice Ejaculates (Saturday PKing)

Tom N Eto

maliceskapebannerbysheegi6.png

- The Video -

malicestripmk4.gif

The last month or so, we've been able to get 45+ people to every Saturday event and with many similar ranked clans hot on our heels, this week was no exception. We started the trip with a healthy 45 members and were in search for revenge on Calamity and Destructive Pures. Just before we hopped into Bounty Hunter it was reported that they were teaming together yet again, so for the time being we put that on hold.

IR1.jpg

malicestripmk4.gif

Malice vs Fatality

Malice Starting: 45

Fatality Starting: 50 (was told in PM)

I can't remember what world we hopped to, but there was word that quite a lot of clans were prowling around in it. We quickly hopped in a bid to get involved in some fights and we ended up finding one just seconds after arriving. We bumped into Fatality with a healthy head-count of 45 against their 50. Fatality got a good charge on us and the fight commenced. Sadly, just a minute into the battle we were informed that CY+DP and CP were about to crash the fight. We called a fall in to the east of the house and made way to search for other opportunities around the vicinity.

MvCY2.jpg

Malice Ending: 35-40? (fallen in East)

Fatality Ending: 45-50? (holding their ground against DP+CY)

IR3.jpg

Low on prayer, we left the cluster and on the way picked off a few DP+CY kids running around aimlessly, like headless chickens. The fight that had originally been between Fatality and Malice now involved over 5 clans so we headed off to the altar.

mvcy3.jpg

malicestripmk4.gif

We arrived and wait at the altar and hopped around a few times to eventually hear that CY+DP was north of Hills. Zo from IR asked us to help them, as CY+DP were teaming (surprise surprise), and we pondered it but never ended up meeting with IR.

We rushed north of clan wars to find that IR was already in the fight. The cluster, we found out, involved CY+DP v EOP+DV v IR, so we decided to join in. We picked off the remaining CY+DP and EOP+DV outside clan wars as they were sandwiched in-between us and IR. Due to an agreement earlier we "offed" IR and united drove the 4 clans into Clan Wars.

IR5.jpg

malicestripmk4.gif

As we were banking after the Clan Wars cluster I was contacted by Zo. Ir was about to end their trip but courageously offered to fight vs Malice. We immediately took up the opportunity, knowing that it was a really brave offer; IR having the number disadvantage. We spread ourselves inside the house at hill giants and, whilst waiting for IR who were having problems with mains, entertained ourselves.

mvIR7.png

Malice vs Intense Redemption

Malice Starting: ~30

Intense Redemption: 26 (can't remember sorry! Re-confirm if you want)

MvIR9.png

IR rushed us from the north mouth and both clans held their ground. Malice had the ghost house and IR had the gap between the lava. Our numbers overwhelmed IR and we pushed them back until the point where the few of their remaining opts were in Clan Wars.

MvIr8.png

Malice Ending: 30-34 ( Failure, *cough*, I mean Joshy, said he died and I don't know if anyone else did)

malicestripmk4.gif

No more clans were out. We decided that we would just do some regular pking and got pretty lucky when going to Bounty Hunter bank in W21. A clan of rune pures ran straight into us spamming "Px" and it looked to be an interesting fight.

Malice Starting: 32

Phalanx Starting: About 20

Mvir10.png

We had a few split piles going on and many of our high levels died as they weren't able to hug the high levels off, but we grouped ourselves and pulled through, ultimately winning the fight.

MvIR11.png

Malice Ending: 25

Phalanx Ending: 8 at BH Bank

malicestripmk4.gif

We headed for deep wilderness, but found nothing as we got there. On the way back to lower leveled wilderness we had some random fun.

MvIr12.png

We went to the altar and ran into a huge main clan of pink skirts. Luckily a clan of 120s come at the right time to give us a helping hand.

Following the fight we ended our trip and hosted an unofficial lure trip, here's just one of the kills:

MvIR11.png

I'd like to thank Intense Redemption for being pretty cool today and also Epidemic for not owning us when they could have. Last but not least, the members of Malice for attending this fun and lengthy event. Especially those of you who were there for the entire 4 hour event!

Thanks for reading our recap and hopefully we can bring another one to you next weekend!

.:Malice Leadership

malicestripmk4.gif

Bonus Videos:

Bonus Pictures:

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hungover, sorry guys.

Malice - even our fat 11 year olds go hard.

Awesome topic, and good job malice. :)

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

We were fighting CP north of where you were fighting and we bumped into Eachother. We were caught between Fi and CP and when Epidemic rushed it was just a fight from all three sides. For the second fight, you crashed that and you try to justify it by claiming we crashed yours.

The reason we teamed is because every fight we tried to have, CP+SD hopped with 60+ people ready to crash it. There was no point trying to have a 1 on 1 fight and so we decided to just make it a 2v2 against CP+SD. We peaked at 45 people today and we told you that we would give you a fight after we were finished but due to your lack of respect we decided not to.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

This topic is so full of **** it amuses me. We were fighting CP north of where you were fighting and we bumped into Eachother. We were caught between Fi and CP and when Epidemic rushed it was just a fight from all three sides. For the second fight, you crashed that and you try to justify it by claiming we crashed yours.

The reason we teamed is because every fight we tried to have, CP+SD hopped with 60+ people ready to crash it. There was no point trying to have a 1 on 1 fight and so we decided to just make it a 2v2 against CP+SD. We peaked at 45 people today and we told you that we would give you a fight after we were finished but due to your lack of respect we decided not to.

Just a few corrections :). I saw cy+dp charge in after we had started to fight fi, and you were south of us, not north. I died at start of FI fight so i jumped on my scout to watch south while i ran back with r4e. With the second fight, we scouted you having killed eop or dv (we werent sure at the time (we thought it was one or the other)) so we charged in to kill dp+cy, who would surely; being two seperate clans and all, have enough to put up a strong fight.

090926232818.png

Heres you inside of the village fighting epidemic who came to kill you since you crashed. As you can see in our topic, we are fighting just north of there against FI. Funny, isnt it?

Plus, I like your ideals on teaming

090927205629.png

So p0ke, please leave this topic or just keep it flame free. Thanks

jja4k0.png

This topic is so full of **** it amuses me. We were fighting CP north of where you were fighting and we bumped into Eachother. We were caught between Fi and CP and when Epidemic rushed it was just a fight from all three sides. For the second fight, you crashed that and you try to justify it by claiming we crashed yours.

Don't even try justify anything.

You won't reason with Malice on your topics, we're not going to reason with you.

Just a few corrections :). I saw cy+dp charge in after we had started to fight fi, and you were south of us, not north. I died at start of FI fight so i jumped on my scout to watch south while i ran back with r4e. For the second fight, yeah, we "crashed" you. You've crashed us 3 times in the past, flamed us excessiveley and made idiotic excuses for it. So im sorry you cant take your own medicine. We scouted you having killed eop or dv (we werent sure at the time (we thought it was one or the other)) so we charged in to kill dp+cy, who would surely; being two seperate clans and all, have enough to put up a strong fight.

090926232818.png

Heres you inside of the village fighting epidemic who came to kill you since you crashed. As you can see in our topic, we are fighting just north of there against FI. Funny, isnt it?

Plus, I like your ideals on teaming

090927205629.png

So p0ke, please leave this topic or just keep it flame free. Thanks

The game, you won it.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

Don't even try justify anything.

You won't reason with Malice on your topics, we're not going to reason with you.

- On a second thought just talked to Scribbbs who has talked to both Calamity and Corrupt Pures.

It's just that my scout said "CY AND CP ARE GOING TO CRASH" which is what made me believe that was your plan.

The topic has some code errors I CBA to find and I can't edit anything within the topic. :angry: