Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice Ejaculates (Saturday PKing)

Tom N Eto

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not a very nice word to say so please in the future refrain from such mean things. Thank you. However Poke, I would like to "poke" fun at you (get it?) Seeing as you declined our war due to not being able to attend. That's quite cute. Lucky that we didn't "die"

Malice, we go hard :)

Was a great trip, thanks to tall in attendance.

Elmo

he wasnt able to make the war but he was on for their pk trip, just as i said.

about the trip - was awsome too bad was using a ******* touchpad and logged in middle of CY when lagged out lol... got a kill of that main clan's leader :D Thanks to epidemic for not hitting us

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

We had an excellent day. I remember at the beginning of the PvP era: We struggled with hunting clans and especially occasions such as clusters. I'm glad time has given us the chance to better ourselves and we're not only doing better but starting to come out on top (with incredible style) B)

Can't wait till next week guys. I'm proud of you all ^^

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

P0ke leave this topic. I have two good reasons...

1. You declined out war because "no leaders were able to make your trip"... I said to you it was an excuse, and lo and behold. You were there!

2. You said be prepared for your re-declaration the week after... I don't see it yet?

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]