Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] P2P Sunday

Speshls

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your guys 2nd fight with FOE was supposed to be a PKRI with TLP, gf mm

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

This is what I posted on PC and I hope you all notice this..

PS..Check TLP Deathwatch topic on MM forums for the info after you read this...

OK Lets clear some stuff up, and I am sure this will be edited but for those who see good...

We ran into kill MM not FOE, yes, why? Because you have crashed our fights lately past weeks. Call something fishy, get your spy off our forum or produce the leaker. You have pictures of our Member chat and you think you are good? I mean **** if I saw your member section I could get scouts, locations, info and we could turn tables. We re-mass w/e we ask for a run-in you say no...why...maybe b/c you tired...nah...maybe because you bored...nah...I think its because you wanted the win and you knew TLP had 65+ and would put up one hell of a fight against you.

You are not the kings of P2P, you may be good in F2P but I think FI/FOE/TLP could take you out in TLP and thats why you refuse to do run-ins.

Let the flame and editing of my post begin!

Once again, lost all respect for MM and yeah go have fun PP [Pink P---ies] I think you can fill in the blanks...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

We never claimed to be the kings of P2P Coz.. However you're not on the same level as MM in wildy and you never were. We don't do planned run ins for the exact same reason we don't do clan wars.

If you want to fight us come find us instead of sitting in w99 all ******* day...

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

This is what I posted on PC and I hope you all notice this..

PS..Check TLP Deathwatch topic on MM forums for the info after you read this...

OK Lets clear some stuff up, and I am sure this will be edited but for those who see good...

We ran into kill MM not FOE, yes, why? Because you have crashed our fights lately past weeks. Call something fishy, get your spy off our forum or produce the leaker. You have pictures of our Member chat and you think you are good? I mean **** if I saw your member section I could get scouts, locations, info and we could turn tables. We re-mass w/e we ask for a run-in you say no...why...maybe b/c you tired...nah...maybe because you bored...nah...I think its because you wanted the win and you knew TLP had 65+ and would put up one hell of a fight against you.

You are not the kings of P2P, you may be good in F2P but I think FI/FOE/TLP could take you out in TLP and thats why you refuse to do run-ins.

Let the flame and editing of my post begin!

Once again, lost all respect for MM and yeah go have fun PP [Pink P---ies] I think you can fill in the blanks...

See you next week. It was boring as you were hiding all day.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

We never claimed to be the kings of P2P Coz.. However you're not on the same level as MM in wildy and you never were. We don't do planned run ins for the exact same reason we don't do clan wars.

If you want to fight us come find us instead of sitting in w99 all day...

I enjoy how out of that entire post you touched one thing....Fishy ehh?

Don't worry things are being talked about, but i am sure you already know that right....

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

See you next week. It was boring as you were hiding all day.

O my God, All day everyday, care to touch on MM Spy? Crashing? Nah...didn't think so...

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

I enjoy how out of that entire post you touched one thing....Fishy ehh?

Don't worry things are being talked about, but i am sure you already know that right.....

What am I supposed to tell you? I can't do **** about Tenzant having access to your god dam forums. Why would I give you my leaker when you guys want to sit here and have no respect for us. Na I'll let your leaker stay in TLP and let him try and work his way into MM ( he'll never get in ) :lol: .

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Anyways we crashed you ONCE in about 6+ months and I apologized for it ( which was 2 weeks ago against C ).

You sit there and crashed one of our fights today and attempted to crash a second...

Edit: Sorry for double post btw

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

What am I supposed to tell you? I can't do **** about Tenzant having access to your god dam forums. Why would I give you my leaker when you guys want to sit here and have no respect for us. Na I'll let your leaker stay in TLP and let him try and work his way into MM ( he'll never get in ) :lol: .

You know what, I at least respect you know a bit more, for admitting to having a leaker, thing is, if you know its bad you can easily remove him.. you don't though...so there goes my respect again.

Have a good week man.

@ Second = More than once...it is like, if you know ppl are fighting, stay away...NO BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING READ THIS LINE...I am against crashing, ask anyone in TLP i am always one to say no...but getting crashed in and out makes you do other things...like, is it that hard for your scouts to not tell you guys if TLP and FOE have a PLANNED run in at dwarfs? I guess so since you went and killed them before our fight....

All I ask, is show some respect in planned fights and you will get ours back...its a two way street.

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

O my God, All day everyday, care to touch on MM Spy? Crashing? Nah...didn't think so...

Man, the last 2 TLP trips I went to (Saturday and Sunday) you guys sat in w99 for so ******* long. On saturday it was like 1 hr into your trip and then you finally left and as soon as we logged in you were telling us to go back.

We don't want your "pre-spread and get ready here they come" fights because that's exactly like clan wars. Wilderness is a dangerous place, not a "here we *** guiez!!!" place.

No one cares about our 25 spies in your clan, maybe you should make a better application system. Also, "TLP Deathwish Topic" is made by a forum guest troll (Tenzant) and all the posts that you guys quoted are by forum guests.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png