Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE High Council caught spying on MM

13th

He applied on august 30th so hes been allowed as an applicant to our trips for a whole month now. Yesterday he was accepted but shortly after we found out who he really was. He got to enjoy about 20 hours of MM Member status on our forums.

Is MM's progress really disturbing you to the degree that you feel compelled to use spies on our trips and even on our forums? And this isn't just a random member of yours but a High Council, your 2nd highest rank, only lower than leader.

A Pure-Warfare admin has helped us solidify that the IP is indeed his and we are now eagerly awaiting your apology.

Evidence follows below

IP's removed, they were matching, however - Karl.

:unsure:

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

They have more than one and we will soon get the rest.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

I heard Sefket say he wasn't FOE anymore, but what do i know i don't keep up with stuff like that.

Is it a good idea to post everyone else's IP adress? I don't know much but can't you ddos people or something, as I said, I'm not even a novice, i know nothing but ya.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I heard Sefket say he wasn't FOE anymore, but what do i know i don't keep up with stuff like that.

Is it a good idea to post everyone else's IP adress? I don't know much but can't you ddos people or something, as I said, I'm not even a novice, i know nothing but ya.

It wasn't sefket, he was just using Sefket as a nickname. The Spy is True Whip or Troo Whip if you prefer.

As for handing out IP's... he should have thought about that before he decided to spy.

pureclan.png

PROOF

If you read the entire evidence Karl confirms it's True Whip who is FOE High council. He came in MM Teamspeak with Sefkets nick.

Edit: Oh 13th beat me to it.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Comments like these are why you lost your mystic while banking yesterday.....not the brightest.

Thing is, trip ended, out of food from tanking, and got spare set incase we needed to return, no biggy, only like 230k after all food was gone. I wont make it an excuse as to why I can't live or tank, or anything. I mean I can afford it why not wear it...

Its all good, I had fun even with dying =] can MM and FOE say the same?

SPW, I live like 3 hours from you. Hot man =]

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

NOT GONNA LIE, GOOD! YOU HAVE A MM SPY OR SOMEONE IN TLP FORUM, YET YOU HIDE THEM LIKE PAKISTAN HIDES OSAMA BIN LADEN (O wait never mind he runs America) BUT REALLY, DON'T HIDE A SPY THEN ***** ABOUT IT.

GOOD JOB FOE!

actually no, its one of your forum guests that have member access still. im guessing tenzant, karl or ckyl3, they all seem very mad at TLP. idk which one but i know its a forum guest, ask your admins to look it over

pureclan.png

PROOF

NOT GONNA LIE, GOOD! YOU HAVE A MM SPY OR SOMEONE IN TLP FORUM, YET YOU HIDE THEM LIKE PAKISTAN HIDES OSAMA BIN LADEN (O wait never mind he runs America) BUT REALLY, DON'T HIDE A SPY THEN ***** ABOUT IT.

GOOD JOB FOE!

Maybe you should have closed off your member section from guests then. Maybe then you wouldnt have people who hate TLP leak info to us.

As for the FOE spy, epic lol, I guess that explains how they happened to run away so fast the past few weekends.

1252299976375a.jpg