Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures declare on Final Ownage Elite

Gotcho

TLP vs FOE  

165 members have voted

1. 1. TLP vs FOE P2P RAW

• TLP
    • FOE

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fourms didn't go down yesterday, they have been down for 4 days. We had 2 days of sign-ups, that isn't enought to compete with any clan.

We didn't back out, we post-poned it until we get our fourms sorted.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

By the looks of it they've been down for like 4 days now.

You can stop keeping your identity anonymous now. Your rsn is 0wn by r4nge and your irc nick definitely isn't [sPW], it's more like [FOE]0wn_by_R4nge and your current clan is also wrong.

War being post-poned is probally the only outcome that doesn't work for Tlp.

Would've been glad to go and win/lose against Foe tomorrow.

What i'm not keen about, Is getting a 130 man Sign up, and then throwing it away because of forum maintenance.

Which tbh, all sounds a little fishy to me BUT, we'll see.

You can stop keeping your identity anonymous now. Your rsn is 0wn by r4nge and your irc nick definitely isn't [sPW], it's more like [FOE]0wn_by_R4nge and your current clan is also wrong.

rofl, how you find out?

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

foe's site has been down.. how can that be "a little fishy"? You think they are scared to fight you guys? Lolled. If its not a fair war, wait a week or so till it is a fair war....

stay on bob's ****, foe isn't there for u to suck anymore u ****

I am not FOE *******. I still love you though.

And it's quite simple, I went into FOE irc and asked how long forums have been down. I can understand if you think your smart, but out relationship is going to have to work so i'm not going to hold it against you stallion.

ll votes are 79-79 but foe backed out due to their forums are down

i ****** love ur sig

but srsly guys look at it. TLP have atleast 25 percent of winning foe will outpull TLP and just dominate its not like TLP will pull atleast 60 foe atleast 80 just stop argueing and qouting topics u all look like babys and just making ur clan look like bitches

and if i were to lead FOE i would back down to bcuz my site has been hacked. Sign ups and ****. ?

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

i ****** love ur sig

but srsly guys look at it. TLP have atleast 25 percent of winning foe will outpull TLP and just dominate its not like TLP will pull atleast 60 foe atleast 80 just stop argueing and qouting topics u all look like babys and just making ur clan look like bitches

and if i were to lead FOE i would back down to bcuz my site has been hacked. Sign ups and ****. ?

r u stup3d?

we had 130 sign ups

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

r u stup3d?

we had 130 sign ups

apperently i wuz talking about foe kid.

why do u argue about everything? i swear u act like ur 12 yrs old u think i give a **** if u have 130 signups. i said foe site wuz hacked and there sign ups. its kinda hard organizing a war like that. even if u had 130 sign ups ull pul 70.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

apperently i wuz talking about foe kid.

why do u argue about everything? i swear u act like ur 12 yrs old u think i give a **** if u have 130 signups. i said foe site wuz hacked and there sign ups. its kinda hard organizing a war like that. even if u had 130 sign ups ull pul 70.

Oh im so sorry.. I argue about everything? I dont know where you get that from, because if you've checked my posts on this topic before then you would have seen that I mostly try to silence flamers from tlp and ****

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

Fourms didn't go down yesterday, they have been down for 4 days. We had 2 days of sign-ups, that isn't enought to compete with any clan.

We didn't back out, we post-poned it until we get our fourms sorted.

more time to prepare, if i were tlp i'd call it off at this point.

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

In no way are we backing out of this war, we are simply postponing it until we are able to get our Forums sorted so we can be able to compete. Having no signup list makes it a bit difficult when it comes to fullouts. Apologies for the delay, bare with us. This war will still happen as long as TLP still want to compete.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY