Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

They asked for it

Junior

IR vs DV P2P Fullout Clanwars  

108 members have voted

1. 1. IR vs DV P2P Fullout Clanwars

• IR
    • DV

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DV has been losing alot lately but I still think they could win

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

K here IR the reason we might decline is you got 5 members already in the past 20 minutes we can already see where this is going you guys are obviously going to mass recruit not a surprise tbh + you already made a topic yet we didn't even accept yet..?

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
K here IR the reason we might decline is you got 5 members already in the past 20 minutes we can already see where this is going you guys are obviously going to mass recruit not a surprise tbh + you already made a topic yet we didn't even accept yet..?

lol read my topic on Dv site

+1 btw :D