Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Teams have been chosen!

Ceejay

Might want to swap some of the lower level clans around then. Team Red would have an opt advantage before FOE was even in it now it'll bring that advantage to like 60+.

You really think Ax + AAO + VO are really going to pull 50 people all 3 combined? CY will take all 3 down by themselves :confused: .

Glad FOE is in though.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might want to swap some of the lower level clans around then. Team Red would have an opt advantage before FOE was even in it now it'll bring that advantage to like 60+.

You really think Ax + AAO + VO are really going to pull 50 people all 3 combined? CY will take all 3 down by themselves :confused: .

Glad FOE is in though.

Malice got yo back :thumbsup:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Don't let me down Scribbs! I got mills riding on this ****.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

opts might not be fair considering that Anxiety is fairly new, AAO doesnt pk at bh too much on Saturdays, and Veneratio doesnt either... Like Speshls mentioned Cy could take out each of those clans themselves lol.

Its cool though, should be fun regardless

runescape is my joy . i pk for fun because if you pm me if u like pking , i make pking in china while i have some times free hours by government.

Looks like FOE is going to get **** on. They have the greatest clans alongside them.

I expect FI to pull like 80 and MM to pull 100.

Idiots who chose the teams are idiots.

why would FI pull 80 to this but 50 to trips, that doesnt make sense lol.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

wow red team has way better chance to win think foe is like 85ppl epdemic is 75ppl dp 55ppl cy 50 ppl tlp 70ppl and rest is like 60 compined and blue team is like mm 95 ppl corrupt pures 75 ppl fi 60 ppl rest is lijke 40 ppl bro w.e but blue teams is more organzied and more skilled w.e it will be a gf just wondering returning alowed?