Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

50 Attack or 60?

Reilly

K well the new pure that I'm starting has the opportunity to be 50, or 60 attack.It will have all pure quests finished, and I still have the ability to keep 50 attack if I choose to do so.

Now my question is, what do the majority of the pure world think. If you're going to post give the pros and cons of both.

*I WILL NOT BE BUYING D'CLAWS*

Some facts about the account;

- It will be a hybrid, but while 1v1'ing (In Edge, which is where I do the majority of my Pking) I'll be using Range/Melee

- As mentioned before, I will not be buying D'claws if I get 60 attack.

These are the stats I'd plan to get depending if I do/don't get 60 attack:

60 Attack

75 Strength

85 Range

44 Prayer

50 Attack

80 Strength

85 Range

44 Prayer

These are just short term goals, eventually I plan on getting 60 attack, but should I keep 50 until I advance further?

lifes a ***** n then ya die

60, i would keep 50 attack until 80 strength then get 60 though, although alot of people say about 50 attack being amazing alot of the people that do dont actually keep it, i love mauling and think its much better at like -65 combat but after that personally 60 is much more versatile+ you can go on non +1 worlds without risking 350k just for the maul which does help if your not wealthy

I'd go with 60 attack. The dragon dagger special has 8 hits with its special, whereas the granite maul only has 3, meaning you dish out more damage in the long run. If you can time the special perfectly, you can stack the dragon dagger hits with your primary weapon making it just as deadly as a granite maul.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

50 is a lot better in my opinion. I was 50-90-1 with 31 pray, 90 range, and 94 mage. Was the most fun I had pking with a pure. Anybody that says g maul sucks is an idiot. And if you have enough cash to combine maul with vls or stat hammer you'll really wreck kids (which was one of the things I did).

Arp-1.png