Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure-Warfare 09 event!

Mg F T W

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have fun tbh, not for losing the war but for the kids that flame/bs eachother and didn't listen. They just logged out after they died like 2 times...Of course we lost.

Finally, yes was a ok fight ,but it could have been better.

Gf All was a good fight.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

in this kind of war it is a last-man standing affair i think?

each team had moments but in the end it was whover gave up first who would have to take the loss for this.

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

in this kind of war it is a last-man standing affair i think?

each team had moments but in the end it was whover gave up first who would have to take the loss for this.

in that case blue won, cus red ended up getting bored and left

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

Anyone saying blue won are idiots..From my understanding, this is what happened;

After 50 minutes of fighting red clans called a fall in and most hopped thinking the war was done. Blue had been pushed to non multi and it did not look like they were coming out. THE WAR WAS OVER. Blue saw that there wasn't many red standing around and rushed out.

Foe told everyone to come back and they did, and the fight kept going for another hour and a half(blue was in on multi for 75% of this) before Dp or who ever had left, Cy had bsed Foe (foe was talking about bsing them, anyways) and E decided it was stupid and put their own capes on. After E put their capes on they rushed for one last time and quickly went down as it was them against all.

Who ever was left on the red team(foe basicly) was left to fight those dumb enough to keep returning for the blue. I in no way think blue won as the fight was over within the first hour.

Lol at the people who even care who won. It was fun, there were some good lul moments, and that's that.

^ That.

We shouldve tried to make it at Gap since we had ACers, would have stopped the hugging to single.

Either way good job and good fight everyone, was fun.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I didn't have fun tbh, not for losing the war but for the kids that flame/bs eachother and didn't listen. They just logged out after they died like 2 times...Of course we lost.

^^^^^

wow adleast a decent person from the blue team is not talking ******** about the whole event. Anyway it was pretty fun and rather it would of been placed somwhere else like Gap as bob said but ye goodjob both teams, and ye =D

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

We're not taking the event to heart, it's just we're annoyed at the ******** being uttered by some of the clans from the Blue team.

Why does it matter its a fun event don't like it don't participate why should the opposite team do what you want them to do, that just doesn't make sence, keep crying you wont earn anything from it.

nor will your crying change the past.

Why does it matter its a fun event don't like it don't participate why should the opposite team do what you want them to do, that just doesn't make sence, keep crying you wont earn anything from it.

The hypocrisy of some of the people regarding this event is one of the most annoying things. For example, a clan on the blue team (no names) a few months back had a go at another clan for staying in single and coming out when the first clan had left to claim a win. Then that clan does the exact same today?

I honestly don't give a **** about the outcome of the event. It's obvious to me who won and I don't need verification from anybody else. It's the principle. The fact that clans will lie, cheat etc to get their own way. It's why the Pure Community on a whole is going to **** and it's also why events like this can never be successful.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

The hypocrisy of some of the people regarding this event is one of the most annoying things. For example, a clan on the blue team (no names) a few months back had a go at another clan for staying in single and coming out when the first clan had left to claim a win. Then that clan does the exact same today?

I honestly don't give a **** about the outcome of the event. It's obvious to me who won and I don't need verification from anybody else. It's the principle. The fact that clans will lie, cheat etc to get their own way. It's why the Pure Community on a whole is going to **** and it's also why events like this can never be successful.

Ok you are trying to get it personal but Your acount like that clan(no names) was calling the shots we gave every leader a fair chance so you don't know what clan was in single unless you have some proof, MM was doing there own **** cause the others didn't seem to listen, or know what they were doing.

And you oviously do care about the outcome cause you keep crying, i don't see why you care what other clans say cause probs in like 3 days no-one is even gonna care who won but how epic this fight was, yeah and if you are reffering to MM on lie and cheating don't even get me started on epidemic.

And once again if you don't like the event simply don't signup for it, no one likes cry babys.

Ok you are trying to get it personal but Your acount like that clan(no names) was calling the shots we gave every leader a fair chance so you don't know what clan was in single unless you have some proof, MM was doing there own **** cause the others didn't seem to listen, or know what they were doing.

And you oviously do care about the outcome cause you keep crying, i don't see why you care what other clans say cause probs in like 3 days no-one is even gonna care who won but how epic this fight was, yeah and if you are reffering to MM on lie and cheating don't even get me started on epidemic.

I'm not referring to any clan. I'm referring to the Pure Community in general. One clan doesn't have an impact on the community as a whole. So yeah, don't jump to conclusions because you make yourself look like an idiot.

I have no idea what you said in your first paragraph so I'm going to completely disregard that and in my opinion, the only person crying on this topic is you. I've already told you that I couldn't care less who won or not but you continue to respond to me.

I honestly don't care about your opinion so don't bother responding again, because I'll simply ignore it.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I'm not referring to any clan. I'm referring to the Pure Community in general. One clan doesn't have an impact on the community as a whole. So yeah, don't jump to conclusions because you make yourself look like an idiot.

I have no idea what you said in your first paragraph so I'm going to completely disregard that and in my opinion, the only person crying on this topic is you. I've already told you that I couldn't care less who won or not but you continue to respond to me.

I honestly don't care about your opinion so don't bother responding again, because I'll simply ignore it.

Im probs smarter than you tbh, so don't go off calling people an idiot you don't even know,And if you did know how to read i wasn't jumping to conclusions, and these Forums don't belong to you so i can post what ever i like, and to you ignoring this post ya right i bet you reply 2 minutes later, and i don't see how i cryed about anything today tbh nice logic there bud it was epic fail.