Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Red vs. Blue Recap!

RETRO

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter who won

But it was pretty easy for red

And Loco, we hopped cause it was over, 50 people sniping from bh, nobody else to be found. It was pretty dumb that you stayed cause after that it just got boring as hell, they kept rushing out of single and kept dying and after that kept returning, it was ********, not fun at all.

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

Was absolutely awesome!

Those who hopped after the initial run-in and those who claimed the fight to be over before Blue even had returned after the 1st run-in are retarded newfags.

GJ to everyone, blue did awesome in returning and not only pushed red back but at one small point RED team were the ones to do a major return, also blue team had people sticking to the end even 'winning' after the event were over :P

Red Team (mainly Foe, TLP, MG/a few DP etc) had great organization aswell, ofc it can always be better but im really amazed of how organized this event turned out.

especially looking back at world wars where everything was one big chaotic mayhem. this event was actually well planned out and everything done was called by a few leaders.

CHEERS Pure Warfare ! :cool:

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

ight so i dc who won but blue team kept returning until red was totaly didnt no wat to do but to my eyes blue team won caz we were last ones standing and red kept hitting us we kept killing them they kept coming back at end until they only had like 15 so i think blue won i dn my seggustion soz if i was wrong

Just no.

In the first five minutes or so red had pushed blue all the way across into single and decked pretty much for ages. Then a large amount of blue returned a little around the corner of the lava and controlled that area for a few minutes. Red regained control and I think Valhalla crashed o_O idk for certain..

Then red got straight back in the centre of it all and walked up to lava gap where blue rushed back from dwarfs but got owned all the way back again.

Thats from red point of view ^^^

It was a good fight and idc who won because i didnt die at all ;) front line sniping ftw.

Here is some pics I got.

091010210640.png

091010211527.png

091010213408.png

091010221453.png

091010221506.png

091010221521.png

091010222042.png

091010222332.png

Oh, that pic posted by Juice Jnr shows a main in a blue cape telling blues to push south. Also saw a pic of him with a kill message. Cool tactics broski's, mains and single. Don't know how you lost!

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

If were going to do this again, were gonna have to make it clear, last clan/team standing wins, because that's how it is with mains, keep returning for god knows how many hours and that last clan there can claim a win, obviously if they dont just return with 7-10 people but the last ending opt pic for the blue team was atleast 200 opts

That's my take on it, not gonna care anymore about this

I would like to openly say CY ( Calamity) are complete and utter **** stains of the pure community and should be completely disbanded and disowned for their faggotry.

this

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice