Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Riot Gunn3r Looking!

Rain

Everone who doesn't have a clan should really think about joining Malice we have a great community and we are getting better each day, I really suggest to all the pures who don't have a clan to join Malice we have nice forums too check them out ^_^

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you take the time out to read this post.

You can join a clan where your F2P experience will allow you to fit in perfectly with the rest of the members, and probably enjoy yourself. In fact, Malice seems to want you pretty bad.

But there's always that chance I can make you at least consider joining IR.

IR, as you know, is a med level clan at the top of the P2P med clan division, and working on F2P. While we do have many great F2P warrers, we could always use someone with the ability that I am aware you posses. I want you to join IR because you would be incredibly useful in helping us keep up in the F2P server, while we could help you master P2P. Additionally, you joining would be very helpful to us because we don't have too many ex-Clan Leaders in IR, with the amount of capabilities that you do.

I hope you consider it and maybe even give it a try, give me a pm.

[iR]Tal, [-Tal-], Tal|Away - #IRclan

www.irrs.ipbfree.com

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Your best option is definitely Intense Redemption. You and I have talked in the past, alot when you played on Ra1n back in Trilogy. :P I love your attitude and your knowledge of clans, and I think you would be a perfect fit with us. Great community, great trips, great times, hopefully you can be a part of it. If you have any questions or concerns, or just want to talk, you can reach me in:

#irclan

Http://Irrs.ipbfree.com

Good luck with your decision.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

You've been in alot of clans. Give me a reason why you've gone through like 5-7 clans and I'll start advising you on the best clan to join. I doubt it was anything bad, most probabaly closed.

Pretty suspicious.

But I do seriously recommend Epidemic, from our amazing Warring in f2p to the intense mini/preps hosted every day. You will never be bored, and you will always be welcomed

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

You've been in alot of clans. Give me a reason why you've gone through like 5-7 clans and I'll start advising you on the best clan to join. I doubt it was anything bad, most probabaly closed.

Pretty suspicious.

But I do seriously recommend Epidemic, from our amazing Warring in f2p to the intense mini/preps hosted every day. You will never be bored, and you will always be welcomed

Suspicious Epidemic is Suspicious

non yo bsns

Pretty suspicious.

I think you're pretty stupid or oblivious to what he wrote. He's been the leader/founder of three respectable clans.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Pretty suspicious.

He was in all those clans in 2 weeks, so it's not bad.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Join MM!

Please learn your own clan's requirements before suggesting a clan.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

#Calamity

#DPures (83+ Reqs)

#Malice

#Clan-CP

#Epidemic

#Anxiety

#Ascendency

#IRClan

The choice is yours - take your pick. I simply know which clan I would choose out of those.

My decision is not yours; my opinion is not yours.

I suggest just checking each of them out - Their IRC / Website / Forums / Community and see which one you find yourself most comfortable in.

What he said but crossed a few out :sorcerer: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Stopped openning new clans?

Good luck in the future , I personally would recommend you to join Epidemic.

And who are you to telling me to stop opening new clans? Yea, ok.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

#Anxiety babe

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Sup Riot,

Im here to offer you To join a Un- Released new Low level pure clan,

im not sure if your still interested in Low level Clans anymore But.

We could use some of your experience and add it to Our experience as a Clan.

The clan is Called [WAR] #War_Clan if you would like to stop by, we are still working on our forums. If you do not decide to Join us I Respect your Decision if we're not what you're looking for.

Here's our First Mini Together as a Clan.

http://pure-warfare.com/index.php?showtopic=4103

My irc Nick is [WAR]Barr

#War_Clan

Good luck with your Search

`Crunk

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14