Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[FOE P2P Sunday] [October 25] [Vid Included]

Toxic SlaY

75ed.png

x5dufs.png

2e5403m.png2hxn3tu.pngfc31qr.png

jq0ysw.png

Official Foetube Video of Fight #2 With TLP

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

jq0ysw.png

14kd6h4.jpg

We rushed TLP east of clanwars. We had Welfarers on our high level's ass the whole time, but we still won.

Foe Starting - 80ish

TLP Starting - 70ish

Foe Ending - 58

jq0ysw.png

14kd6h4.jpg

Planned run in with TLP. They set up south of gap and we charged from the south. Video of this fight is at the top of this topic.

Foe Starting - 70ish

TLP Starting - 60ish

Foe Ending - 63

jq0ysw.png

Overall Foe had a nice weekend. F2P trips were no challenge and we beat every clan we faced (including MM). P2P we had no sign of much action except for TLP. Good fights to everyone we fought this weekend, respect for fighting us.

Decided not to put pictures and just put a vid for this topic, it seems they just get in the way and no one really looks at them. Tell me what you guys think about this, curious to know which would be better. Thanks.

2popoqp.png

~ Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today ~

s2uu8o.png

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT FOETUBE FOR THE LATEST ON FOE RUN-INS.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

In your video, when your fighting TLP, at 0:55, you attacking an Anxiety leader. Then at 2:25, you attack another Ax member. I'll make sure to remember this.

Good job Foe. Better luck next time TLP.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

I'm assuming TLP can declare again and FOE would accept, but by the looks of today... TLP got **** on...

We are waiting and making sure members are active. We would have already done this but FOE forums down and then TLP inner clan stuff..

Anyways GF FOE, Would like to see other clans out also. GL Next week.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Your vids aren't going on FOEtube anymore >.< lol

Gf TLP

come on dude, I only killed 3 foe members on the entire trip, that was well good :s

And the **** thing was I got like a 1m loot and i frekking didnt loot it, thats my ******* bank ffs. This sucKs.

Nice FOE you guys own at returning, we need to step up

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"