Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What is your favorite mini war of all time ?

blue

The title says it all What is your favorite mini war of all time ?

i would have to say when i was in divinity we had a mini war vs fatality and that was a underdog win they had way better levels and had more experance then us and where realy organised this is the video if you wanan see we won 2-1 but whats your favorite mini war ?

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

What an utterly pointless and retarded topic. There are no meaning to mini wars seeing as half the time one clan brings their own specific unit and 90% of the team most of the rules are broken. There are no memorable mini wars. Once a mini war is over it's over, and thats that.

What makes it even more humorous is that you used an example of an 8v8 fight in clan wars.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

There is no need to act that way Scott, although I don't see a reason in editing your post, lets not be a **** head here.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

The amount of mithril in that fight disgusts me.

I probably couldn't call an exact mini, but for me I noticed a turning point when we were able to beat FOE matched opts 15v15. It showed that Malice's organisation is really starting to improve.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Two come to mind, no idea who they were against, although it's more about rounds then the entire war.

(both with EOP ofc)

One round it was a 10 v 10, it was down to two eop vs five whoever, and we won. More because we piled well and 4 of the other 5 were out of food basicly.

Another one was also a 10 v 10, went down to a 1 v 1, i think we lost but was epic :x

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

a miniwar between Shadow Purez and Fatal Destruction back in 06. legendary people, top class back then, a few to mention whom participated were Awesome Kila, Urballzrmine, U G0 T0 Fazt etc etc.

anyways yeah stupid topic lol

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Was a real good one when we fought A+dy+tgg i think in a 30 minute prep, was like 45 vs 45, and we just owned it up, was a great highlight of what we did last year since it probably wasnt heard of before for us

for smaller miniwars, probably that entire pcl tourney miniwar thing last year too, beat the best miniwar units fi and mm outleveled pretty bad

now i just cant stand miniwars, done too many im just sick of them or just getting on rs period

What an utterly pointless and retarded topic. There are no meaning to mini wars seeing as half the time one clan brings their own specific unit and 90% of the team most of the rules are broken. There are no memorable mini wars. Once a mini war is over it's over, and thats that.

What makes it even more humorous is that you used an example of an 8v8 fight in clan wars.

It's not being harsh, it's realism.

I'd like to apologise if I offended anyone with my post, but my opinion is still my opinion.

Mini wars can be fun and meaningfull to people, who the **** are you to decide what people think? There are plenty of Mini Wars I, and many others, obviously, can remember that stick out in our heads as being Good Fights, close calls, funny endings, epic victory, ect ect. And actually, when you take the best of Clan A vs the best of Clan B, and Clan B beats Clan A with 5 out of 10 from the 10v10 left, it says more than nothing.

And why would the amount of the mini war have to do with anything? You over analyzed this topic way too much, just because you dont see fun in a 'pointless mini war' doesnt make it 'utterly pointless & meaningless' to everyone.

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

Probably Ascendency Vs Mayhem Makers that I led.

It ended up 2-1 to them but could of gone anyway as the last round was a 1v1 between me and Sir Pker Will?(If I remember correctly)

Was intense.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Mini wars can be fun and meaningfull to people, who the **** are you to decide what people think? There are plenty of Mini Wars I, and many others, obviously, can remember that stick out in our heads as being Good Fights, close calls, funny endings, epic victory, ect ect. And actually, when you take the best of Clan A vs the best of Clan B, and Clan B beats Clan A with 5 out of 10 from the 10v10 left, it says more than nothing.

And why would the amount of the mini war have to do with anything? You over analyzed this topic way too much, just because you dont see fun in a 'pointless mini war' doesnt make it 'utterly pointless & meaningless' to everyone.

Basically, you're whole post is just a complete contradiction of your own opinion. You're trying to be awesome, expressing your opinion about how mini wars are the best thing on RuneScape, and then you can't remember a good one you've had? Don't tell me to **** off when you don't have a clue what your talking about.

And I didn't call mini wars utterly pointless and meaningless, I said that about this topic. This is because (like you) most people disregard mini wars as soon as they are done. Stop acting like you "own" absolutely everyone on this forum.

also

who the **** are you to decide what people think

Tell me where I did that? No-where? That's right. **** off idiot.

I'd also like to add the reason for my opinion:

10 people don't represent a whole clans warring capability, so therefore mini wars should be completely disregarded as an indicator of a clans strength. For example, Fatality and EoP both have good mini war units, but both clans can't pull more than 30 to Saturday trips and hardly do any damage at all (No offense meant). So tell me, why are mini wars important again?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Probably some of those 30 minute preps we had with FI way back.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Old School ownage right there ^

<3 zell

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Basically, you're whole post is just a complete contradiction of your own opinion. You're trying to be awesome, expressing your opinion about how mini wars are the best thing on RuneScape, and then you can't remember a good one you've had? Don't tell me to **** off when you don't have a clue what your talking about.

And I didn't call mini wars utterly pointless and meaningless, I said that about this topic. This is because (like you) most people disregard mini wars as soon as they are done. Stop acting like you "own" absolutely everyone on this forum.

also

Tell me where I did that? No-where? That's right. **** off idiot.

I'd also like to add the reason for my opinion:

10 people don't represent a whole clans warring capability, so therefore mini wars should be completely disregarded as an indicator of a clans strength. For example, Fatality and EoP both have good mini war units, but both clans can't pull more than 30 to Saturday trips and hardly do any damage at all (No offense meant). So tell me, why are mini wars important again?

Scott you need to chill its jsut a forum no need to right an essay lol.

Idk, I think I remember one where it was 1v3 and our member won. And DP beating DV 8v13 in p2p losing 1 i guess even though i wasnt there lol

Hostility