Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sirswats Give Away!

Sirswat

So this is all my recent ****. Ive decided to make them all gifts for the staff here if you all want. So tell me which one you want, take it and use it if you want. Just make sure you give me credit. Anyways here you go! If there are left overs from the staff here, members are allowed to take em (only ones I want) By the way, you may only wear it here.

33yn8go.jpg

2yyy1jt.jpg

ab2zcp.jpg

11v7ghg.jpg

302yopc.jpg

j64h0o.jpg

116pbfo.jpg

jj0kxy.jpg

Happy Halloween!

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

In my honest opinion, there just to choppy, you need to spend some more time looking at them before you post them lol.

Like the line around the collar in the second one, like what the ****.

Sorry

Shall I take advice from Goop? Mmm. Anyways, glad you like em guys. Coz take one :D

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Jose, instead of taking one, can you send me the link to the PSD pack or anything? Been busy and looking for some new stuff to learn, loving them.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Shall I take advice from Goop? Mmm. Anyways, glad you like em guys. Coz take one :D

Rofl?

Seeing how i'm the one who kept my promise in our deal and you did not, i think you should listen to me more often lol.

I saved your Site and ****.

And you never returned the favour.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com