Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemics Sunday

hehe

epidemicbanneraz8ld3.png

#Epidemic | www.epidemic-rs.com | Memberlist

After last weeks P2P fullout we were hopefully going to continue with good pulls in p2p and start having some good fights, on our first hop FOE caught us on login in single, not many of us died but it was quite demoralizing.

Videos of today:

(coming soon)

epidemicsplitter.gif

EvsDP.png

===========================

Epidemic Starting: 34? -> Ending: 28 Roughly (after IR, random mains and HF crashing)

Destructive Pures Starting: 38 -> Ending: 20 (Blind guess as the fight got split after IR crashed)

After regrouping and walking around abit Dv & DP asked us for a planned runin at the same time, we accepted DP's offer and set up inside the chaos alter (pvp world), it took a long while for the fight to begin with neither clan wanting to go through the alter enterance but eventually DP came through, it was a long fight which ended up being crashed by a few mains and later on IR

091101211703.png

(Sorry for the lack of pictures)

epidemicsplitter.gif

EvsIR.png

After killing a load of mains in w86 we got bored and asked IR for a runin at the dwarves

Epidemic Starting: 32 -> Ending: ?

Intense Redemption Starting: 30ish -> Ending: ?

091101221252v.png

091101221354.png

091101221721.png

091102091803.png

091102091632.png

(Fight originally started with us defending dwarves)

epidemicsplitter.gif

koolesigcopyog7.png

2s8l274.png

This topic is just to show our side of things, if you want the opts changing for anything, pm Plode on irc.

Be sure to check out our new front page, and new forums! Click the image above to view our front page and forums!

51srux.jpg

Subscribe today, and have the opportunity to watch our videos!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we ended with 20 but that was after IR hit our side of the fight.

It was an epic fight, but both clans were clumped like crazy. I hope to see more fights in the future :).

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

nice topic ;)

was fun fighting you guys

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Yes we ended with 20 but that was after IR hit our side of the fight.

It was an epic fight, but both clans were clumped like crazy. I hope to see more fights in the future :).

That's generally what happens when you fight at Chaos Altar.

P2P more.

Dam E, you forgot to mention that you lost to us. I am sure it was just a typo though.

Shut up L

OT: Well done E, was surprised to see many of you fighting properly in p2p. Keep coming out, you're a good rival. Had fun today, thanks for the war. C U next week. :bunny:

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND ! :confused: Anyways, IR should stop crashing to "try" and win fights.

Heard it was a fun trip :P

Like I said in another post, we will always crash an Epidemic fight if the opportunity appears considering how annoying and cocky you guys are. Get over it, and get used to it.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Like I said in another post, we will always crash an Epidemic fight if the opportunity appears considering how annoying and cocky you guys are. Get over it, and get used to it.

I'm sure we'd like to return the favor in F2P/P2P when we can in the near future :blush:

But stop crashing in F2P and failing hard... ( Well it's good for our banks ) :biggrin: Since you're making your self look really BAD.

heartline8.gif

O **** IS DAT E STEPPING TO IR WAT WAT!@!@

If you feel like your getting crashed pm me since nobody even fights us apart from dv, goodjob though!

Well, when you do try to crash us, at least try to do some damage.

Crashing a f2p clan in p2p then losing is shameful =X

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker