Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice's F2P Spur of the Moment Pleasure Sesh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic Topic,

Dunno why you guys are freaking out lol.

A bunch of clans were out, Ex asked us for some back up so i called some Eop and we set out pking with Ex for 2-3 hours.

Malice asks about 2 hours into our pk trip and hary tells me, so i give him my answer (which was yes of course).

They inform us that they want it at ruins, so we pk around waiting for about 30 mins, untill finally malice is ready, we get into position north and rush south... In no way did any clan crash any fight, it was just some Ex + Eop vs Malice, I lead the whole thing, we started with like 32 ended with 29 + returners.

Good fight guys, it was a fun slack off =p.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Epic Topic,

Dunno why you guys are freaking out lol.

A bunch of clans were out, Ex asked us for some back up so i called some Eop and we set out pking with Ex for 2-3 hours.

Malice asks about 2 hours into our pk trip and hary tells me, so i give him my answer (which was yes of course).

They inform us that they want it at ruins, so we pk around waiting for about 30 mins, untill finally malice is ready, we get into position north and rush south... In no way did any clan crash any fight, it was just some Ex + Eop vs Malice, I lead the whole thing, we started with like 32 ended with 29 + returners.

Good fight guys, it was a fun slack off =p.

I wasn't there, so I can't say for sure, but by the looks of it the only real annoyance is how ecstatic Ex is about winning due to being only a week old, despite the fact that it wasn't their clan alone who fought us.

Doesn't make any difference at this point, still looks like it was a good fight :cool:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I wasn't there, so I can't say for sure, but by the looks of it the only real annoyance is how ecstatic Ex is about winning due to being only a week old, despite the fact that it wasn't their clan alone who fought us.

Doesn't make any difference at this point, still looks like it was a good fight :cool:

This Goopie.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

sorry but i think ex mm won, am i rite

lol at ex, sadly i couldnt be there , (I WAS HAVING SEX! :cool: , not really i was doin homework..)

gj malice :banana:

24ya068.png

Haha I liked the scence of humor, and I haven't heard much of this clan Exiled but its pathetic that they double team and beat you and then they have to flame you??? so not cool.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |