Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic's P2P Sunday

Bob

No, that picture is you with your returners from CWars fighting DP right after they destroyed us from behind. Your picture isn't even from our fight so all it proves is that you had only 15 left from our fight.

How are these people sucking ***** lol. I never talked with Asher before and Carnage doesn't even do F2P and they're stronger than us in P2P, your arguement is completely invalid.

Swallow some e-pride, you got slapped by a F2P clan while you were teamed up with 3 other clans in P2P.

09110812.42.30.png

That look like 15 to you?

I was referring to DP, not Asher.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, your point is that DP destroyed us and then IR+EOP+AX+A had ~15 people left?

And non-multi in those pics is East, keep trying hard.

You got sandwiched between DP and E(**** happens), it was crashed so no clear winner, dont even try to claim it.

We then fought dp who admittadly had the advantage after losing some of our people to IR. However as you can see in Tal's pic they were also clumped after running through the gap.

hotkeying.gif

09110812.42.30.png

Cause that pic is from the start of the fight lmao? I can get you a pic when we had 50 people spread lol... As you can see there's barely any arrows on the ground or anything, the fight just started. Quit posting random pics.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Cause that pic is from the start of the fight lmao? I can get you a pic when we had 50 people spread lol... As you can see there's barely any arrows on the ground or anything, the fight just started. Quit posting random pics.

Barely any arrows are you retarded or blind?

6hrwc5.png

You got sandwiched between DP and E(**** happens), it was crashed so no clear winner, dont even try to claim it.

We then fought dp who admittadly had the advantage after losing some of our people to IR. However as you can see in Tal's pic they were also clumped after running through the gap.

They got clumped quick at the lava gap next to the hut and we killed a lot of them fast. We sent a group around from single to fight them on another flank. We were pushing them all the way to CWars when DP rushed in from the south.

Who said there was a clear winner? We pushed you and we were winning before it got crashed.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

What are you TALKING about?

We had a communication error and rushed in clumped in that spot that you can see YOUR clan standing in where YOUR MEMBER (Westy) admitted to being while claiming to 'push' us. This is far from the beginning of the fight.

Quit posting random responses.

talobq.jpg

willturb are u disputing that a wasint there i think ull find this kid is a

091109072007.png

*facepalm*

Not at all. All of the named clans were there. We're just saying they didn't contribute as many opts as you guys think they did. About 7 EoP came, 3 Ax, and 2 A members.

talobq.jpg

Who said there was a clear winner? We pushed you and we were winning before it got crashed.

Would someone like to point out this group that were supposadly "flanking" us from the side atleast 30 seconds after they came into contact with us, we pretty much destroyed them and then turned around and started barraging ur little clump thing, remember this is p2p ur not spost to clump:)

hotkeying.gif

so your saying 12 people dont help in a 45v45 or there arounds ?

Nah cause IR is the #1 p2p med clan of runescape.

IR leader saying they had 12 people from other clans, that means they had ~20.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

09110812.42.30.png

Would someone like to point out this group that were supposadly "flanking" us from the side atleast 30 seconds after they came into contact with us, we pretty much destroyed them and then turned around and started barraging ur little clump thing, remember this is p2p ur not spost to clump:)

i flanked u from the side and i didn't die that fight.....

so what? what?

what?

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Nah cause IR is the #1 p2p med clan of runescape.

IR leader saying they had 12 people from other clans, that means they had ~20.

Moments before the war:

091108153503.png

53-12 = 20

E Pride amirite

talobq.jpg

Thanks to all the clans who crashed us and teamed against us. All you did is motivate our members to train more so next weekend and kick more ass. Ill be laughing my head off next week when you guys are all bitching about epidemic crashing your fights. Oh well, see ya saturday =)

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

IT was crashed, clearly the winner cannot be determined?

Indeed.

I thought this topic was just to show an Epidemic perspective, most ending opts says unknown or w/e due to crashing, sorry if I'm wrong but i don't remember it saying Epidemic won anywhere, just that a f2p clan held it's own against a p2p clan who had to bring along 3-4 other clans to compete numberswise, what happened to pulling 70+ to p2p a few weeks back.

Edit:

Epidemic Starting: 52 -> Ending: Crashed

Intense Redemption Starting: 55 -> Ending: Crashed

Epidemic Starting: 40 -> Ending: 30ish (Before DV crashed)

Intense Redemption Starting: ~45? -> Ending: ?

As i said earlier.

Epidemic Starting: 50 -> Ending: 35ish (Before dp crashed)

Intense Redemption Starting: 55 -> Ending: Few scattered north & in CWars

This could sound like a claimed win to the retarded, however I read an IR reply saying they had little left which held off DP till returners could get back, so sounds accurate, perhaps not in cwar, but further north then earlier pictures.

Oh well, i'm going to bed, peace.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Indeed.

I thought this topic was just to show an Epidemic perspective, most ending opts says unknown or w/e due to crashing, sorry if I'm wrong but i don't remember it saying Epidemic won anywhere, just that a f2p clan held it's own against a p2p clan who had to bring along 3-4 other clans to compete numberswise, what happened to pulling 70+ to p2p a few weeks back.

?? we pull them to full out wars. ??

Tbh, it was a bad move letting people from dieing clans come to our trip. We just wanted to let them have a taste of IR and P2P because they asked, its not like we went around asking them and demanding they mass their whole clans. You can all say it was IR+A+AX+EOP, if you want.. however u know it was 2 A, 2 Ax and about 8 Eop. It was one of the best trip IR has had in a long time.

The real people who have been ******* gay this sunday, are carnage and Dv. Especailly DV, with their pathetic attempt to save carnage every time Dp was buttfucking them. All clans have crashed, lets just call it warfare and not complain but what DV did today can only be described as gimpish. They did not win a clear fight without crashing, or aiding carnage. like 10 people from random clans tagging along with IR is different to the two of the top p2p med clans sucking eachothers **** the whole night. If we all had half a brain we would of worked this out and teamed up on them.

Point made

/end

hotkeying.gif

gj e nice to see u pulling good in p2p more fun, also sorry for the crash we came and attacked only IR we probably got like 5 of u on accident

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

dp and ir loses to f2p clans in p2p O:

hey, we killed E 2 times, fought DP, carnage a few times, had a long as fight vs DP and C..

how was your trip? crashed 343552123463 fights that lasted like 10 seconds because all ur enemys had like 20 max people left.

nice pull btw LOL

hotkeying.gif